Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plastic surgery on the rise again

Go down

Plastic surgery on the rise again Empty Plastic surgery on the rise again

Post by COOKIE 1st March 2013, 9:15 am

Cosmetic surgery is on the rise AGAIN (and breast enlargements remain the most popular)

American women are showing no signs of ending their love affair with cosmetic surgery.
From Botox to breast enlargement operations, more women than ever before have gone under the knife.
Figures released from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons showed the number of procedures rose five per cent from 2011 to 2012.

Surgically-enhanced and setting trends: Jersey Shore's J Woww (left) and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Brandi Glanville (right) have both had breast enlargements
A total of 14.6million procedures, both minimally invasive, such Botox, and surgical were carried out.
Breast augmentation remains by and far the most popular surgical procedure with celebrities showing off their enhancement figures a key factor in driving women to cosmetic surgeons.

More...
No more size zero! Former plus-size model Crystal Renn calls for size eight samples so magazines feature more diverse body shapes
'An unromantic comedy!' Brandi Glanville gets the ultimate revenge on LeAnn Rimes as she prepares to turn tell-all book into a movie
Many of the women taking part in reality shows, such as the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, often flaunt their enhanced curves.
Brandi Glanville showed off the results of her "boob job" in a daring low cut gown at the weekend's Oscar's ceremony.
Former Jersey Shore star JWoww is another who has undergone breast enlargement surgery and is proud to show off her enhanced figure.

Last year 286,000 women underwent breast surgery.
SO WHAT ARE AMERICA'S MOST POPULAR COSMETIC PROCEDURES?
The five most popular surgical procedures
Breast augmentation
Rhinoplasty
Liposuction
Eyelid surgery
Facelift
The five most popular minimally-invasive procedures
Botox
Soft tissue fillet
Chemical peel
Laser hair removal
Microdermabrasion

Nose reshaping is the second most popular operation with 246,000 people opting for the surgery followed by Liposuction with 202,000 people going under the knife.
Eyelid surgery is the fourth most popular with a face-lift the next favorite.
Botox is the most popular of all the non invasive procedures carried out at spas and clinics across the U.S.

Soft tissue fillers and chemical peels, all aimed at giving women a clearer, fresher look, are rated as the next most popular choice.

Non-invasive procedures like Botox, a toxin that freezes face muscles to give women a non wrinkled look, helped drive up the number of procedures registered by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

More than six million procedures were carried out last year, a rise of six per cent on 2011.

'For the third consecutive year, the overall growth in cosmetic surgery continues to be driven by a significant rise in minimally invasive procedures, while surgical procedures remain relatively stable,' ASPS President Gregory Evans said.

The ASPS said it was not just women seeking the expert help of plastic surgeons.
Male breast reduction (gynecomastia) jumped 5per cent. Close to 21,000 procedures were done.

Andrew Da Lio, of Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, said the higher number may reflect increased levels of obesity and more social acceptance of men having plastic surgery.

having spent some time in the states,it would make no difference to me if the had any type of cosmetic work done,their whiney voices are more than enough for me to give them a miss.

- Glenn Quagmire : I love my breasts! Sorry to all of you D cups, but yes, us perky B cups don't have to worry about gravity like you do. I have a friend who enhanced herself to a D cup, and after 4 years ALREADY has to get her implants redone. Yes, even implants are subject gravity!

I have so many friends who've had breast implants. It's so norm now, and that's scary to me. What's next???

If breasts are going to be large, then they should be enhanced cosmetically...nobody likes a pair of floppers. - Mike , Texas, for one would like to know the statistics for men having "long ball" addressed and corrected.

The world expects too much from women. You have to be educated, work, raise children, run a household - all while looking like a blow up doll. Equality isn't so equal (in my opinion)

Surgically-enhanced breast are awful as all women have the same breasts morphology : Bumpers pointing sideways....Berck.......:-(

- Marielle , France, France, 01/3/2013 01:57

Woman don't know that maybe half of men don't even like big ones. I see them and it just reminds me of a fat substitute teacher.

Sorce HERE

Mike , Texas, for one would like to know the statistics for men having "long ball" addressed and corrected.

Me too Hysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down