Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What plastic surgery procedure increased by 4,000%

3 posters

Go down

What plastic surgery procedure increased by 4,000% Empty What plastic surgery procedure increased by 4,000%

Post by COOKIE 8th May 2013, 12:24 pm

While breast augmentation remains the most popular plastic surgery among women, arm-lift surgery for women has increased more than 4,000 percent over the past decade, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

The organization credits sleeveless fashions for the dramatic increase, with 98 percent of arm-lift patients being women.

The average surgeon fee for the procedure is $3,939.

Houston Business Journal recently reported on the trends in the cosmetic surgery industry. Click here to view a slideshow of the most popular procedures nationwide.
Americans spent $6.7 billion last year on almost 1.7 million cosmetic surgeries, reports the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. The largest percentage of those were performed on 35- to 50-year-olds.

The number of cosmetic surgeries performed each year in the U.S. has been modestly increasing, but it still lags prerecession peaks from 2007.
Despite the increase, only 15 percent of cosmetic surgeries done last year were at a hospital, reports the ASAPS.

"Practicing plastic surgery in Houston for over 20 years, I am still amazed that there is no federal or state mandate prohibiting surgeons throughout Texas from doing surgical procedures in their offices," said Dr. Michael Eisemann, a plastic surgeon and founder of Eisemann Plastic Surgery Center in Houston.

Source HERE

Bingo wings! Hysterical

I can imagine it is very popular... I know from friends of mine, for many of them their biggest concern when clothes shopping is bingo wings! Thankfully I'm not there yet, but I'd definitely consider it myself when the time comes for sure yes
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What plastic surgery procedure increased by 4,000% Empty Re: What plastic surgery procedure increased by 4,000%

Post by misf1 9th May 2013, 11:26 pm

Arm lift, I didn't see that one coming. I think I'd have to just beef up and get big muscle arms like arnie
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What plastic surgery procedure increased by 4,000% Empty Re: What plastic surgery procedure increased by 4,000%

Post by Lisa34 10th May 2013, 6:49 am

Well I didn't think it would be an arm lift! That has surprised me. But my nan, who's 74, has been saying recently that she hates her arms and she won't wear short sleeve shirts anymore, but she won't have anything done about it now! I'm sure she would have 20 years ago if it was available x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down