Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm new and need advice -Glasgow

+6
Gleaming
Maisy_Ann
COOKIE
jenniferrf1
mrsball
Wonderwoman1
10 posters

Go down

I'm new and need advice -Glasgow  Empty I'm new and need advice -Glasgow

Post by Wonderwoman1 11th September 2013, 8:12 pm

Hi Girls.. It so nice to be able to speak about all PRE BA.. I've not booked yet however did meet with my ps yesterday.. I'm a 34B/C at the moment and want to go DD/E.. I'm 5'6 and 9stone.. Want my breasts alot bigger but not too round or fake looking.. He suggested anatomical unders.. Not sure of size yet... I've read so many mixed reports about teardrops and really need some advice.. I don't want my breasts to sag and don't want to still have to wear push up padded bras.. I really want this done but don't want to spend all of this money on something that's not going to have my desired look.. Want to feel and look amazing afterwards which I'm sure everyone does... Just need some help from girls who have been in my shoes and come out the other side really happy with their decision... Thanks so much.. Xx Stars
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

I'm new and need advice -Glasgow  Empty Re: I'm new and need advice -Glasgow

Post by mrsball 11th September 2013, 8:16 pm

Hi and welcome! 
I've not had teardrops so can't comment with regards to having them. I would however ask how many consultations have you had? 
If you're questioning the shape maybe get a 2nd and 3rd opinion with different surgeons? 

Enjoy the forum hunny! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 11th September 2013, 8:21 pm

Welcome to the forum :) I've had rounds and overs so I can't really comment but I think no matter what after time we will all get sagging due to skins elasticity and ageing... I agree with mrsball about going for more consultations just so you can get an average? Hope you find it helpful here :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 11th September 2013, 8:35 pm

Hi thanks girls.. Had 1 consultation with pc at Transform and ps at Elanic.. Really not sure about teardrops.. Will go for second and third opinion to see what they say.. Needs to be right..I tried on sports bras with what looked like chicken fillets inside to determine the size but shape was distorted so wasn't a very clear guide.. I know in my mind what look I want to achieve, so shall go armed with loads of pictures to next ps..thanks for advice.. Cheerleader
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th September 2013, 8:48 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Wonderwoman wavey 

As you're pre BA you might find the information we have in the 'Breast Augmentation Information' section of the forum of interest to you. Its filled with so much to help you better understand the procedure and to help yourself feel better prepared. Any questions or concerns you might have as this section is for introduction only hun, just ask away in the 'General Breast Augmentation' section of the forum were no BA questions ever go unanswered and our lovely ladies will always be more than happy to help you if they can and you'll get a much better response to your questions over there.

Enjoy the forum Wonderwoman. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Maisy_Ann 12th September 2013, 8:06 am

Welcome wavey  You won't get anything like the support you get from cookie here and everyone else they're there for you anytime you need them and you'll love it here. I don't post much but I read a lot and all my questions all get answers 

Love Maisy x
Maisy_Ann
Maisy_Ann
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 12th September 2013, 9:32 am

Thanks so much.. 
Xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 12th September 2013, 9:48 am

Hiya, you'll most certainly get lots of information on BAs here, and guidance of how to achieve the look you want, built ultimately each result is so different, even girls with same stats, same implants etc. I'd say have a google to see what boobs you would like, and bring them pictures to your next consultations. If you can visually show what you are after they may be able to offer better advice. Good luck lovely, keep us posted xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 12th September 2013, 10:17 am

Hi Hunni, I agree with gleaming. I took loads of pictures to my consultation, of what I liked but also what I didn't like....  And that gave him a real good idea of what I wanted to achieve..... I went through everything. This is so important. It is good to go to a few consultations, see what they say... I only went to one, but that was because it went so well and I came away happy with everything. He also seemed to know what I wanted..... I think you just know when you have found the right one...
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 12th September 2013, 11:17 am

Hello wavey 

I have natrelle teardrop implants, unders. I chose these because I wanted as natural look as possible and I am fairly slim and ribby, I had very very little breast tissue.

If you don't want the round look then teardrops would seem more suitable.

It's really important you are happy with all the decisions and the look that you want to achieve. It would be sensible to get some other surgeons opinions before booking your BA.
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 12th September 2013, 12:25 pm

Great thanks for your advice.. I did feel confident with the ps but would rather as you say get second opinion just to be sure.. I'm so excited about it all and want it to be right.. I'm so happy I joined this forum as everyone been sooooo lovely and I have learned so much already... So thanks so much Stars xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th September 2013, 1:20 pm

Glad to read you're enjoying the forum already Wonderwoman Hug 

Jump in to any threads of interest you might see babe and any questions you have would be better posted in the General Breast Augmenation section hun. This section is for intro only so you'll get a much better response to any concerns you have at all over there.

Look forward to getting to know you better. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 12th September 2013, 1:25 pm

Sorry Cookie :doh: using the wrong place already.. Still finding my feet 
 Xxx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th September 2013, 1:30 pm

Awww don't be sorry hun, we were all new here once :ok: xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 12th September 2013, 1:59 pm

I hope u get the advice ur looking for sweeti.the ladies on this forum r great and stick by u through ur journey and their advice is fab xxxx I cant advice u on teardrops hunni as I had round overs but they dont look fake at all.everybody that has seen my norks think that they r real.i love my boobies xxxx
Good luck sweetie xxxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th September 2013, 2:47 pm

Wonderwoman, I owe you a apology!

I've just seen that your intro was written in the General Breast Augmenation section :doh:  it ME who's sorry hun. I really am sorry for the confusion Blush 

Carry on now girls... Nothing to see here... Lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 12th September 2013, 8:42 pm

Thanks Natty.. Bet they look fab and I want to feel this way after my op too.. This forum is really fab and everyone really sweet.. Thanks for all the great advice ladies... Will keep you posted..
Cookie, its no problem and really sweet of you to send me a wee message.. I have so many blonde moments, I didn't even realise I was on the right section lol... Xxx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 12th September 2013, 9:23 pm

Welcome to the forum hon, can't comment on teardrops - I had round HP unders. BUT, I did go armed with a ton of pictures to my consultation both of what I liked and didn't like and with notes on the pics as to my reasoning! 

I'm strapped up to the hilt at the moment but all I know is so far so good....! X
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 12th September 2013, 9:37 pm

Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 12th September 2013, 9:40 pm

Whoops my message disappeared... :doh: .. Thanks for the info Sassysazzle.. Bet you're so glad it's all over with now.. Does it feel weird? Or painful? I have a vision of what they will look like after the op but not quite thought about what they will feel like lol.. xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 12th September 2013, 9:51 pm

Um weird yes, I can't stop looking at them or touching them through my strapping lol! Can't believe I used to be able to fit 1 boob in my child sized hand and bow I can't fit both round 1 ha ha! 

I've been pretty lucky really, I was pretty fit and strong before BA so not really been particularly limited in movement or anything. It's funny I had 'phantom boob' before my BA kept getting weird sensation in them up to the run up to surgery..... Dunno if it's the strapping I have making them feel so secure but they've never not felt like mine since I got them. Quite a few girls feel like they've just been stuck on lol. 

Ice packs are more relieving then anything else, total godsend! I'm probably not gonna bother with paracetamol tomorrow, only took it a couple times today. I wouldn't say painful, more uncomfortable. And that's more my back from sleeping upright xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 13th September 2013, 4:08 am

Sounds like you've had a really good experience.. I'm fit too     and have a very busy life so always on the go. I just don't want to be out of action so to speak lol.. Anyway I'm sure if I am it will be temporary... So happy they feel like your own, and the fact it takes 2 hands is amazing.. Can't wait for that.. The sleeping may be a problem as I sleep on my side however sure will adapt for a couple months... It sounds like you're going to have a quick recovery... Being fit and eating well certainly help so much.. Thanks for advice xx Cheerleader
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 13th September 2013, 7:55 am

No worries hon - I usually sleep on my side or my front but with advice from the girls on here, making a pyramid out of 3 pillows then a V pillow on top is really comfy. Unfortunately I suffer with reflux from a tummy problem so I was already used to having to sleep upright periodically. Good luck with everything hon xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 13th September 2013, 8:00 am

Thanks will let you know how it goes.. Good luck with your recovery xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict