Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booked consultation!! Ben chew Glasgow

4 posters

Go down

Booked consultation!! Ben chew Glasgow Empty Booked consultation!! Ben chew Glasgow

Post by Sky85 7th June 2016, 4:42 pm

Hello ladies,  I've not been on here for a year, I just lost hope thinking about funding this.  I became obsessed with thinking about ways to raise the cash, so I bit the bullet and have been working working working!! I have managed to save £3000 and I just wanted to share my excitement with you (as I just can't do that with anyone as I'm keeping this secret).  I've booked a consultation with Ben chew at Glasgow Nuffield.  It cost £120.  I know I should probably book more than one consultation but I'm travelling from far away and every other possibility that I tried to phone today, wasn't suitable.  I'm seeing this as a sign as I've pretty much hard my heart set on Ben.  I've not seen a bad word about him.  Has anyone else had experience of this surgeon?  I'm wondering about cost and finance too.  I know I will have to either raise the rest before my ba or get it on finance.  Is there any possibility I can pay installments every month up untill the ba date instead of finance??  I'm not planning on having the op for another 4\5 months.  Another q is work!!  I've not been granted the 5\6 week hols I wanted as I need to "have a reason" and I'm not willing to disclose this.  I work in the nhs therefore obviously a very physical job!!!  I just don't know how to get round this... Xx
Sky85
Sky85
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Booked consultation!! Ben chew Glasgow Empty Re: Booked consultation!! Ben chew Glasgow

Post by Lucy106 7th June 2016, 5:45 pm

Just a quick one to stay congrats for managing to save all the money!

Don't automatically assume that surgeons will offer finance though - its normally on the big chains like Transform, THG etc.  Private surgeons wouldn't necessarily do it.

Good luck!! xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Booked consultation!! Ben chew Glasgow Empty Re: Booked consultation!! Ben chew Glasgow

Post by ScotsGirl78 7th June 2016, 6:00 pm

How exciting!! 
Could you maybe get a 0% credit card for the rest? 

That's teally tricky about your job - I'm only taking 2wks off but then it's not a physical job. 
Can you get a note from GP that doesn't go into specifics? Or worst case scenario take unpaid leave?

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 8th June 2016, 11:51 am

Congrats on saving and being that step closer to boobs. 
Best to ring clinic and enquirer on finance, if they don't do it then maybe the 0% card option. 
Work wise I can't offer any suggestions in afraid, only maybe book 2 weeks holiday and then get signed off sick for 2 weeks. I think you'll be ok after 4 weeks but just take it as easy as possible when you return xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down