Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaning forward

+4
Lisa34
mrsball
COOKIE
misty23
8 posters

Go down

Leaning forward Empty Leaning forward

Post by misty23 3rd September 2013, 10:06 pm

When I lean forward I can see faint ripples of the implant.  I mentioned it to the nurse and she said I had a long way to go yet before final look is achieved which I totally understand but just wondered if anyone else could see theirs! X
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Leaning forward Empty Re: Leaning forward

Post by COOKIE 3rd September 2013, 11:28 pm

How bad is the rippling Misty?

It is really visible? Or are you actually feeling it with your hands babe?

You really shouldn't be able to 'see' rippling lovely. If its minimal and not something that you think would concern you then I wouldn't worry about it and I most definitely wouldn't lose any more weight than you're carrying now babe, because if you do the chances of the rippling being more visible will increase.

If its very visible hun, I wouldn't rush to make an appointment to see your surgeon, but when you next have your check up you really should make it clear that its not something you're happy about or comfortable with hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 4th September 2013, 5:51 am

Me, I've had rippling with all of mine, not when standing only when I lean foward it's on the outer and under part of the implant I can feel its scapploed, I can see mine on these slightly but it doesn't bother me as its not visable or felt when standing x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 4th September 2013, 6:14 am

It's only when I lean forward and yes it is visible in the middle as skin is still very taut. Will mention to surgeon but  I don't have any extra "padding" on my chest so am guessing this is the reason.
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 4th September 2013, 6:50 am

I have some rippling too! It's not visible but I can feel it when leaning forward! X
If its visible you really should mention it to your surgeon hun.
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 4th September 2013, 7:21 am

I know it's slightly off topic but goes it feel ok when leaning forward early post op? It doesn't hurt? I'm just thinking about washing my hair over the bath? Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 4th September 2013, 9:53 am

It felt heavy for me as I wasn't used to having these knockers out in front!! I was very dubious about any kind of movement at first. I knelt on the floor and had my head over the bath while my mum washed my hair! X
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 4th September 2013, 9:58 am

Thanks misty, I think that's what I'm going to have to do!! It must be so weird to suddenly have boobs haha xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 4th September 2013, 11:04 am

jenniferrf1 wrote:I know it's slightly off topic but goes it feel ok when leaning forward early post op? It doesn't hurt? I'm just thinking about washing my hair over the bath? Xx
I can't help with the rippling misty, but I agree you should speak to your surgeon x

Jennifer - I was fine to lean over and wash my hair, though I did keep my sports bra on!
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 4th September 2013, 11:06 am

That's ok then! I plan to keep it on I just am not looking forward to that part lol :) hopefully it will be nothing to worry about after a few days recovery xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th September 2013, 11:39 am

misty23 wrote:It's only when I lean forward and yes it is visible in the middle as skin is still very taut. Will mention to surgeon but  I don't have any extra "padding" on my chest so am guessing this is the reason.
Yes, this will be the reason hun.

For you, you're really between a rock and a hard place really... Going under the muscl would get rid of the rippling for you with you having little coverage for the implant... BUT, then you may exchange that with your muscles being so tight from training for muscle distortion which is why you opted for Vera in the first place.

If its not so bad it looks terrible, then its worth putting up with it in my opinion Misty. It'll only happen when you're braless so not something people will ever see on a day to day basis.

But if the ripples are deep and very visible to the point it causes you distress Misty then as I said earlier, discussing options with your surgeon would be your next step. Hun. Xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 4th September 2013, 5:21 pm

Thanks cookie. It's not something that is overly bothering me at the mo and until the day when I go running down the road naked and bent forward like a monkey hopefully I can put up with it Hysterical but yes I can understand why I have this as when I lose weight my upper chest is the first place it disappears from xx
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 4th September 2013, 5:32 pm

I have got rippling too when I lean forward can see it slightly but that doesnt bother me at all

AS for leaning over the bath Jennifer I leaned over the bath the night I got home and washed my hair, managed to dry it and straighten it too xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 4th September 2013, 5:34 pm

Wow tink that's good news lol, I'm back Monday morning and havnt got any 'plans' as such until Thursday (lunch out) so I was hoping ild be able to do it By Wednesday xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 4th September 2013, 5:52 pm

I just took my time and it was all good, Peter wa on standby lol I had taught him how to dry it properly and straighten my hair, but I managed and just washing my hair made me feel 10 times better xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 4th September 2013, 8:37 pm

Hehe love the fact that you had your other half on standby for hair drying and straightening duty Tinkerbell! 

Misty I can't comment on the rippling but I'm sure your neighbours would find it hugely entertaining if you did run down the road naked doing a monkey impression!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 4th September 2013, 8:47 pm

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict