Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking forward to needing a bra!

+3
COOKIE
mais04
Cartoon_Unicorn
7 posters

Go down

Looking forward to needing a bra! Empty Looking forward to needing a bra!

Post by Cartoon_Unicorn 10th January 2013, 7:15 pm

After some research, I think I have slight Tubular Breast deformity- of course that's a self diagnosis and I will wait for a surgeon's opinion! But my little boobies never 'dropped' they sort of grew forwards into the nipple area and I've never had a crease under them. At age (almost) 35, I like this about my boobies, they almost seem weightless.. but of course, they are tiny! The only reason I ever wear a bra is for the padding, my bras are very well padded and I refer to them as 'putting my boobs on' Looking forward to needing a bra! 557141

I've not had any consults yet but It's so exciting reading about everyone going to get measured after recovery and choosing new bras! I can't wait until after my BA when I can wear a real bra that doesn't contain half a kilo of padding Looking forward to needing a bra! 899188
Cartoon_Unicorn
Cartoon_Unicorn
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to needing a bra! Empty Re: Looking forward to needing a bra!

Post by mais04 10th January 2013, 7:27 pm

Aw it's so much fun and I've only been in bras a few days. Have you booked any consultations yet :) xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th January 2013, 8:04 pm

You'll have your day sweetheart... That first fitting is the best feeling ever! And you're going to love it when your day comes cartoon_unicorn. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstyem13 10th January 2013, 8:07 pm

I had slightly tuberous breats and I'm now 7 days post op. best thing I have ever done!! Xx
Kirstyem13
Kirstyem13
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 10th January 2013, 8:50 pm

Know how u feel! My boobs are tiny, they definitely don't need any support from a bra but I wear 2 extra padded ones to make them look bigger! I also can't wait to actually need & fill a decent bra. Who are you thinking of booking consultations with? Xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon_Unicorn 10th January 2013, 9:55 pm

I'm still in the research phase at the moment. I've just sold my house and I'll be moving to somewhere around the Warwickshire area, I want to get settled from the move before I start booking consults. I'm happy to travel to a good surgeon, but I'm hoping to find one with a clinic not too far away in case I have to deal with any complications Looking forward to needing a bra! 1978086825
Cartoon_Unicorn
Cartoon_Unicorn
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAlexaEll 10th January 2013, 10:44 pm

Cartoon_Unicorn wrote:I can't wait until after my BA when I can wear a real bra that doesn't contain half a kilo of padding Looking forward to needing a bra! 899188

Haaaa hunni this made me chuckle Looking forward to needing a bra! 557141, i was exactly the same!!! me & my bf would be 'getting intimate' and he'd undo my bra and you'd hear this ''THUDDDD'' on the floor!!! How attractive! haaaaaaaaaa!!! x x x x x
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 12th January 2013, 12:15 am

MissAlexaEll wrote:
Cartoon_Unicorn wrote:I can't wait until after my BA when I can wear a real bra that doesn't contain half a kilo of padding Looking forward to needing a bra! 899188

Haaaa hunni this made me chuckle Looking forward to needing a bra! 557141, i was exactly the same!!! me & my bf would be 'getting intimate' and he'd undo my bra and you'd hear this ''THUDDDD'' on the floor!!! How attractive! haaaaaaaaaa!!! x x x x x

Lmao miss alexa this was sooo me ha ha Hysterical x
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down