Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie needing advice...

4 posters

Go down

Newbie needing advice... Empty Newbie needing advice...

Post by bumblebee 23rd April 2013, 6:54 pm

Hello ladies :) I am new to this forum but have been planning my BA for over a year. In the last few weeks I booked up with the surgeon I wish to go with and my date is may 3rd. He said at the consultation that I could email any questions I had and I have been doing so (probably too much!! haha). However after emailing him last week about a possible change in CC's I received no response. A couple days later I sent a second email as I had other questions and thought it would be easier if he could reply to them in one email. A week later I have had no answer (he is usually quite quick at emailing back) and my surgery is a week on friday so i'm getting quite antsy!! Newbie needing advice... 751387 I don't want to send another email as I feel a bit pushy but really want to know if my size is going to change! Any advice?? Thanks!
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Newbie needing advice... Empty Re: Newbie needing advice...

Post by alipops66 23rd April 2013, 7:02 pm

Who is it through - which company? Maybe ring through to your patient care co-ordinator? Sure it's nothing serious - maybe in holiday or something, I bet they earn enough :-) I bet your getting excited, eeeek!! Good luck xx
alipops66
alipops66
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 23rd April 2013, 7:08 pm

Hello and welcome to bjsf Newbie needing advice... 399357
try and call your clinic like ali has just mentioned, he may have a busy workload or something. Good luck for your surgery x x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee 23rd April 2013, 7:15 pm

Alipops66 - It's through a BMI hospital so I was never given a care co-ordinator :( I called the hospital yesterday because Ive still had no news of a pre-op and because Iv had a DVT before I think I need to be put on injections for a few days beforehand. The hospital said they've not sent anything out because they're waiting for a final price but don't know why the surgeon hasn't got back to me.

I know right?! i wish I earnt that much!! I am very excited, I just want to go and buy my sports bra (never thought id be excited to do that! haha) but have no idea what size anymore! Thank you :) xx

Loclo26 - Thank you very much :) Yeah I hope he's just busy! I'm probably just being stupidly impatient! xx
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd April 2013, 9:57 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Bumblebee wavey

Its very possible given your surgeons previous swift responses that your surgeon may have taken a holiday and turned 'the job' off, or maybe has personal family things going on that take priority right now hun?

I'd be inclined to call BMI personally as you're not getting any response and explain the situation through them. If your surgeon hasn't returned a response before the big day do ask BMI to ensure the sizes you want can be available to the surgeon on the day of surgery babe. Ideally it would be best to 'see' your surgeon before the big day, but if its not possible then at least BMI can ensure the implants are there for you and you have plenty of time on the day of your surgery to speak with your surgeon. On the day you'll be given a full consultation and will be able to thoroughly go over sizing with him then.

As a newbie here, you may also like to stop by the May Buddies thread which is a sticky at the top of the 'General Breast Augmentation' section of the forum and where all of our May Buddies tend to congregate and chat, sharing all those emotions you go through on the run up to your ba and beyond with those going through the same at the exact same time as yourself.

You might like to post your surgery details in the 'Calendar Entries' section of the forum (not the actual calendar) so we can all send on our good luck wishes your way on your special day!

Lastly Bumblebee any questions you may have just do as you have here and post away in the 'General Breast Augmentation' section where no post will ever go unsweetened sweetness. Xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee 25th April 2013, 7:37 pm

Hi cookie! And thanks :) Yeah I was hoping that but I know a girl who saw him the other day so now I'm not sure. The problem is that I don't know what size to ask for as we only discussed one size during consult. It wasn't that I only had one option, it was that I liked the look of them at consult and only after have I realised I maybe want to go bigger. Do you have any idea if there's a time limit to getting an implant size in? I have my pre-op on tuesday and was thinking I could mention it to them then if he still hasn't got back to me but would that be enough time to arrange anything?

Also thanks for your suggestions hun and I'll do that Newbie needing advice... 2610959195 xx
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down