Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie needing advise from gals who have done it!!

+15
claire265
nads
Jemmy
Funkygirl
*Sally*
Lynnie
red77
alfie
pinkbabe
emma4
fluffy_bunn1e
mizzpink23
COOKIE
Loxxie
Mia X
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Newbie needing advise from gals who have done it!! Empty Newbie needing advise from gals who have done it!!

Post by Mia X 11th March 2010, 11:34 pm

Hiya, firstly what a great site, so glad I found it, but not totally familiar with everything yet!
Anyhoo, im 26 and ive had 2 kids, before pregnancy I had lovely D cup breasts but after 2 pregnancys im left with 2 empty sacks that are probably only B size now if im lucky.
SO! after much thought I would really like to get them 'done!' and back to how they once used to be....
Im going to make a consultation with Mya & Transform first, but the only problem is, which I hope someone could help me with, is that I dont want any friends or family to know about it.
Only my other half!! Is it at all possible it can be kept a secret or will it be obvious ive had it done? At the moment I wear padded bra's, and I wont be flashing them once there done (lol) so thats not a problem, but will people be able to tell with how I am acting afterwards? ie in pain or walking diff? I can take 2 weeks off work.
I cant tell my mam because she is a worrier and will talk me out of it or do something so I cant go thru with it (and yes im 26!!)
Many thanks in advance
xx
Mia X
Mia X
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Newbie needing advise from gals who have done it!! Empty Re: Newbie needing advise from gals who have done it!!

Post by Loxxie 12th March 2010, 7:13 am

Hello there hunnie Newbie needing advise from gals who have done it!! 855564 Welcome to the forum!
I reckon you should be fine not telling anyone but hubby+2weeks off(especially if you have overs!)But it would make it easier for you if maybe you had a good friend to help out in the early days! Newbie needing advise from gals who have done it!! 184153
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Newbie needing advise from gals who have done it!! Empty Re: Newbie needing advise from gals who have done it!!

Post by COOKIE 12th March 2010, 8:14 am

Hi Mia and welcome to the forum! :wavey:

Sounds like you're opting for a natural result, just to give back what you had pre-breastfeeding. Given that plus the two weeeks you have from work, you'll be just fine. It generally takes a week to recover from the op, so you'll have more than enough time to recover before meeting up with freinds and family.

You'll find lots of help if you need it here, the girls are wonderful! post any questions you have in the breast augmentation section of the forum and you'll get a good response to anything you'd like answering regarding your BA in there. xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 12th March 2010, 9:09 am

hi and welcome!! xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 12th March 2010, 9:11 am

welcome2 hun xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 12th March 2010, 9:24 am

Welcome Give You
I havent had my op yet but i know what u mean by keeping it a secret from ppl as ive had to do the same in similar ways, To be honest though the way i feel is ..... Im paying for them, its my body, and my life also the fact that i havent jumped strait into it with no thought at all because ive wanted mine done since i was 18 ( now 28 ).
Sometimes its better to keep it to yourself purely because of the negativity we sometimes get lol they just need to get over it :).
I wish u luck hun hope all goes well for u x
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia X 12th March 2010, 10:03 am

Newbie needing advise from gals who have done it!! 948189
Aw wow thanks girls! Your all so lovely & kind! thankyou.
Can I ask, I heard a rumour that once youve had them done they need to be re-done every 5 years? is this correct? dont think i'll manage to have £4000ish to spend that often!
Also, is it normally quite quick to get a consultation appointment or do you have to wait for weeks? With having 2 kids & keeping the op a secret my available days will be limited! ha. Thanku x
Mia X
Mia X
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 12th March 2010, 10:19 am

No you dont have to wait weeks, depends who you go with hun, and no you dont need them done every 5 years, theres loadsa diff implants.

Have a read through some of the info on this forum, very informative xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia X 12th March 2010, 10:29 am

Thankyou! ive had a good read thru a chunk of it, all very good so far! I think I will try and arrange a consultation, wish I lived near one tho, nearest is 100 miles!
seems most people go with Transform, so that will be my first call.
eek! x
Mia X
Mia X
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 12th March 2010, 10:33 am

where do you live hun? x
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia X 12th March 2010, 10:35 am

Carlisle! top of england! Newcastle is an hour away but dont thinnk they do surgery there? tut! x
Mia X
Mia X
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 12th March 2010, 10:39 am

have a look on all the companies web sites hun, ie Transform, Mya Mybreast/The firm, you ll be surprised where you can get your surgery done, I live in the south west, near Cornwall and I was able to have my surgery in my home town xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 12th March 2010, 12:18 pm

hello and welcome. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 12th March 2010, 1:54 pm

Hello Newbie needing advise from gals who have done it!! 368291 welcome to the forum hun.
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by red77 12th March 2010, 8:15 pm

hello and welcome!

Im pre op and completely sympathise with trying to get appts arranged with children and keeping it secret too!

good luck with your journey, ive found this board so useful and not sure i would even be contemplating going ahead without it!
red77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 12th March 2010, 8:43 pm

Welcome to the forum!

I think if you usually wear padded bras then there's no reason why anyone should notice. I've only told one friend apart from family and won't be telling anyone else.

I was really worried about telling my mum as I was positive she would cry or go mad and try and talk me out of it. I've just turned 30 hun so I felt a bit silly saying it too. However, I booked up the courage and she's really surprised me. I wouldn't say she's happy but she's not tried to talk to me or been unsupportive in any way.

Good luck xx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia X 13th March 2010, 1:56 pm

Thankyou so much everyone, your all so nice!! I wish u all lived near me and were my pals!! haha
And thanks for the advice. Im calling today to make appointments, and im going to have a good think about wether to tell my mam!!
ooo deary!
xxx
Mia X
Mia X
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 13th March 2010, 2:51 pm

We're all friends on here hun.

Any questions you have just post them in the general ba section and us girls will do our best to help. Good luck if you do decide to tell your mum. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia X 13th March 2010, 7:23 pm

Aw, thanks again chick!
Consultation now booked! wednesday it is! wahey x
Mia X
Mia X
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 13th March 2010, 11:24 pm

Welcome lovely and congrats on booking your first consultation xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 14th March 2010, 9:38 pm

Hi and welcome hun! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia X 15th March 2010, 7:44 pm

Hiya girls, all so lovely aswell i see! after my consultation on wed i will no doubt be back on here pestering you all with more questions!!
xx
Mia X
Mia X
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 17th March 2010, 1:54 pm

Welcome to the site Mia X

I know all about parents trying to talk you out of going through with it. I had it for ages!

Hope everything goes well for you x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia X 17th March 2010, 7:13 pm

Thanks Jemmy, Well ive had my consultation with the PCC today, but id really like to have a consultation with a surgeon before I tell the mother!! but the PCC said I can have a surgeon consultation till 6-8 weeks before my op, but I want to see the surgeon before I decide for definate to go for it? so im stuck now!! xx

Newbie needing advise from gals who have done it!! Icon_eek
Mia X
Mia X
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 17th March 2010, 7:43 pm

hi hun, who was your consult with? x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next