Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking forward to getting these bands off!

+2
springstep123
Jennifer2011
6 posters

Go down

Looking forward to getting these bands off! Empty Looking forward to getting these bands off!

Post by Jennifer2011 3rd July 2011, 8:59 pm

I have my 7day post op appointment on Tuesday and oh how I CANNOT wait to get these straps removed!! growl
I have straps above, under and inbetween my boobs, not necessarily uncomfortable, but so annoying. When I sweat it stays under the straps so it tickles and makes me itch, they begin to peel at the edges when it gets hot too, wich also tickles, but most of all they prevent me from seeing my 'babies'! Boo!
I haven't messed with them as I know they're there for the extra support etc, I just wanted to have a moan about them to someone other than my poor bf! :heehee:

:flowers: Xxx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to getting these bands off! Empty Re: Looking forward to getting these bands off!

Post by springstep123 3rd July 2011, 9:29 pm

urgh i have just the one strap and it's SOOO SKANKY!!
Not long to go now xx
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to getting these bands off! Empty Re: Looking forward to getting these bands off!

Post by Little jen 3rd July 2011, 9:59 pm

Not long hun and u can set them free and I'm sure you BF will be first in the queue to take a peek. SO he will be rewarded ha ha.
Hopefully it will come off soon

xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Immie 3rd July 2011, 10:23 pm

So, if you dont mind me asking, why do some girls get those stras and some dont get anything? is it dependant on surgeons style or youre own body? xx
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 3rd July 2011, 10:37 pm

i think it depends on what the surgeon thinks is necessary....
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd July 2011, 10:44 pm

Awwww straps in this hot weather can't be at all fun babe Looking forward to getting these bands off! 571992 Fingers crossed for it comes off on tuesday! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 4th July 2011, 10:34 am

Thanks girls! They feel absolutely awful, especially today. They were ok for the first couple of days, though all I've done today is itch!! growl
I'm looking forward to tomorrow nearly as much as I was looking forward to my surgery Hysterical

Thank you Cookie, it HAS to, it's basically hanging off now as all the sticky residue is coming away, looks like bogies, not nice Hysterical

My bf can't wait for them to soften up and heal so he can have a play I think haha :D

Immie I think it's due to the size of my implant, I had 525ccs under muscle, or as springstep said just choice of the particluar surgeon.

1 day to gooo wooo! Xxxx
dance
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 4th July 2011, 6:29 pm

looks like im guna get strapped up like you as im having unders now..lol x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 4th July 2011, 6:41 pm

lolly wrote:looks like im guna get strapped up like you as im having unders now..lol x

You're gonna be mummified like me!! haha Xxx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 4th July 2011, 7:19 pm

arrr well save the expense of a surgical bra ...lol how long do you have to wear it for hun x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 4th July 2011, 8:56 pm

I pray that the nurse will remove the straps tomorrow, though knowing my luck I'll be stuck with them! lol
My boobs are in need of a good scrub! Xxx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down