Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood on plasters ? Worried ill get infection ?

5 posters

Go down

Blood on plasters ? Worried ill get infection ? Empty Blood on plasters ? Worried ill get infection ?

Post by Lozzykins 1st September 2013, 12:13 pm

I have to keep my wound tape on for 3 weeks before changing it ...

but they are covered in blood from my original surgery day and I was just thinking how can that be good for me ? I'm so worried ill develop an infection or something from this old blood that's been on the tape since day one ?

Any thoughts ? Xx
Lozzykins
Lozzykins
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Blood on plasters ? Worried ill get infection ? Empty Re: Blood on plasters ? Worried ill get infection ?

Post by Gz123 1st September 2013, 12:29 pm

When you say covered is there a lot of blood there? I had a few spots on mine at first and the nurses said it was ok but I only kept my plasters on for 2 weeks.
Gz123
Gz123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Blood on plasters ? Worried ill get infection ? Empty Re: Blood on plasters ? Worried ill get infection ?

Post by COOKIE 1st September 2013, 12:35 pm

Its fine. The worst you can do right now is disturb the wound.

This blood is not bothering the wound at all hun, so relax and look forward to your first wound check. Everything is normal and as it should be :ok: 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lozzykins 1st September 2013, 12:36 pm

I had a donut lift, and there was a lot of blood on the tape around my nipples from immediately after I had the surgery and it is still there now and it just concerns me :( xx
Lozzykins
Lozzykins
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st September 2013, 12:40 pm

Its honestly fine Lozzy. Don't worry about it hun Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 1st September 2013, 1:46 pm

i had loads of blood at my wound and never had any probs and my scars are amazing too xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 1st September 2013, 2:31 pm

When my hubby did his face lift there was so much blood (and other colours as well) on all of the bandages and wound tapes he had on. It honestly looked like a nightmare.
He refused to have them changed by me when I tried to convince him to get them changed.
Today, 8 months later his scars are hardly noticeable and the whole family wants to use the same PS as him.
I understand it's difficult but try not to worry. Your body is amazing and will fix this for you. Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down