Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

surgeon called.......plasters instead of band?

+4
Seashell72
Prettylil
RexieP
tinkerbell24
8 posters

Go down

surgeon called.......plasters instead of band? Empty surgeon called.......plasters instead of band?

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd November 2013, 2:59 pm

after a proper stressed email was sent to him this morning from me loooool

He said ive to calm down and stop worrying but he has said that after rethinking things hes taping me up for a week? instead of band, he said its not going to be nice but best to keep things held down where he wants them, what is he talking about PLEASE tell me its not the horrid sticky tape wrap thing that goes all over the boobs and you cant see them hahaha

then its the band for another 3 - 4 weeks xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

surgeon called.......plasters instead of band? Empty Re: surgeon called.......plasters instead of band?

Post by RexieP 22nd November 2013, 3:37 pm

Hey Tinkerbell I think I may know what he means. I never had a band with either of my BAs. Instead they were all covered in big gauze like plasters which held them exactly where he wanted them to be for a week. It makes them look a little pointy and they tend to disguise the size quite substantially. With both of mine I had no idea how big they were until the plasters were taken off. Its very supportive but its best not to look at them too much while they are all plastered up as I know from experience when they take them off they look totally different! Mine had white gauze plasters on every angle you can imagine on every part except over my nipples and they looked rather Madonna-like but once they came off they immediately started to settle and lose the pointy effect. Now 2 weeks and 2 days post op they are very round, still very full at the top and the left is a little higher but the left has always been more sore and was the one I hadthe rotation problems with before. Please dont be nervous about the plasters, my surgeon swears by them for ensuring everything stays just where he wants it to be. Good luck hun xxx
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

surgeon called.......plasters instead of band? Empty Re: surgeon called.......plasters instead of band?

Post by Prettylil 22nd November 2013, 3:48 pm

Tinkerbell...

I dont know what they look like on - but i have seen them at my consultation - cos that is what Mr Chana uses ...

Its just as you have described and its goes all the way round the boobs and your back..

He said mine will be in place for 1 week and I can take a shower (i imagine - that's shower below area only)..

Then after one week - my stitches are taken out and I can go in a sports bra ...

all the best hun Xxx
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd November 2013, 3:50 pm

OMG :shock:now I know why he warned me lol

thanks girls xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 22nd November 2013, 3:53 pm

Mr Chana did say it was to hold twinnies in the exact place he wants them to be ...

Lord help me!!!
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 22nd November 2013, 4:00 pm

I was taped up for a week with just my nipples showing. 
It was like padded insulation tape!! Slightly annoying towards the end of the week with being itchy and just desperate for a shower and also quite hard to hide as it came up to my throat, but it definitely held everything in place and made me feel very secure.... 

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd November 2013, 4:02 pm

lol thank god im house bound then lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 22nd November 2013, 4:03 pm

I had the mummy tape too, yes seashell bit like padded insulation tape, sort of big foamy mummy tape!! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd November 2013, 4:06 pm

bahhhhh lol hes just trying to be nasty now loooool for all my moaning hahaha xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 22nd November 2013, 4:09 pm

It's not so bad, in fact look at the positive least you won't need a thermal vest for a week as you'll be insulated by tape!! Hysterical 
It can get bit sweaty but it's ok, I kinda liked having them all wrapped up like a Christmas present x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd November 2013, 4:10 pm

Get yourself a roll of cotton wool wadding in babe. I've read many ladies with the tape often suffering some discomfort under arms or around the tops, so be prepared hun!

Your surgeon really is doing all he can to ensure you're gonna get these boobs in the right place isn't he hun. He must have thought you'll have kept taking off the band to take a look so he's out a stop to that already hahahah.

Ya do what ya gotta do hey Tink to get the look you want yes  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd November 2013, 4:11 pm

haha thats true its freezing up here hasnt got above -4 today!! snow next week too

love snow xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd November 2013, 4:11 pm

Shifty  im watching you cookie, have you been talking to my surgeon hahaha this is exactly what he said hahaha he knew id take it off!!! loool xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd November 2013, 4:13 pm

Hysterical 

We know what you're like! Hahahaha
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd November 2013, 4:14 pm

it would maybe just have been for like 10 mins but hahaha, and hes like NO not even 10 seconds I was like ok boss haha

so now he can be at ease he said knowing im cant do anything but sweat it out!! (his words) im like yeah thanks for that haha xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd November 2013, 4:15 pm

Good man! Hysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd November 2013, 4:17 pm

hmmmm I have to agree lol Dr Lurve
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDeeStafford 22nd November 2013, 8:50 pm

I had the wrap/strapping too and I must say it wasn't that bad! It was a bit itchy but thats about it, nothing compared to the band of doom lmao I hated that thing ;_; it's just like foamy sticky tape x
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd November 2013, 9:40 pm

Im getting the band of doom after it atleast 4 weeks looool xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDeeStafford 23rd November 2013, 1:51 pm

That thing should be labelled as cruel and unusual punishment haha. x
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 23rd November 2013, 2:22 pm

its all for the best tink and you know it :) xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd November 2013, 4:47 pm

Lol kay . I agree.

Yeah blue it's all worth it xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down