Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Size diff with overs vs unders??

+6
em_stevo
natalia
Jemmy
Mia
claire265
pbnurse
10 posters

Go down

Size diff with overs vs unders?? Empty Size diff with overs vs unders??

Post by pbnurse 26th June 2009, 8:50 pm

Hey all!

So this is one of my first posts, soo excited about my BA i've been on this site for hours!
Anyway I checked back a few weeks to see if anyone had asked this already, but I couldn't find it so...I hope this isn't total boring repeat for everyone!

I had my consultation and my surgeon recommended unders (as I have very little breast tissue - Im like 34AA) and we talked a little bit about size, mainly he just said he wouldn't want to put anything over 350cc in because I simply couldn't accommodate them. I'm happy with this amount (i think) and was thinking maybe around 300cc would be nice and big but not too crazy drastic, but I was wondering if there's any difference as far as your post-op size based on getting overs/unders?

I looked through the feed with everyones stats on it and it seems like alot of people with unders had smaller cc amnts 200-300cc and still had major size changes. I don't know if i'm even making sense! haha. I'm just trying to make sure I pick a size that's nice and big and new. I think everyone here with their E/F boobs are beautiful!! I just don't know I'm brave enough! lol :oops:

Any feedback on all my rambling? Kinda just wanting to know if you all think 300cc unders would be good enough to bring a 34AA - 34c/d

THANK YOU ALL! Heart Cheerleader

-e
pbnurse
pbnurse
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Size diff with overs vs unders?? Empty Re: Size diff with overs vs unders??

Post by claire265 26th June 2009, 9:11 pm

Hi - welcome to the site! Size is the hardest thing to determine because everyone gets such different results. I think unders tend to be slightly smaller than overs as the muscle squashes the implant a bit. I wouldn't be scared by the big size changes fake boobs tend to measure bigger than they look. I was a 32a before my op and had 265 unders - I now measure a 30e but this is equal to a 32d/dd or 34c cup size so not as big as you'd think - I think I only look a full C! I would think 300 would be fine to get you a C or maybe D
Claire x
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 26th June 2009, 9:26 pm

Hello!

The biggest decision!! I have 250 ccc full unders anatomical moderate profile was 34a now wer 34c/d or 32dd depending on bra. My P.S. said they definately look a C. I am 5'6 tall , very bony frame size 10/12 and had very little breast tissue and wanted a natural look and aimed for a C.

They are not noticable in clothes and I could quite easily carry off a bigger size and maintain a natural look.

So it depends on your overall stats, make and dimensions of implants. Also, if you want to look ..or measure your desired look.

There is not much difference in the two sizes you are looking at...

I think a couple of the girls who are just post-op have the 340cc partial unders, they may be some help to you. Have you tried them in your bra at consultation? or done the rice test?

It is soo soo difficult. Hug x
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by pbnurse 26th June 2009, 10:08 pm

Thanks for the feedback!

The PS said he would want to do a high profile implant, he thought that this would give me the look I'd be happiest with.

I did the rice test but i find it kind of hard to differeniate between 250-300-325 really because it's hard to keep it in a nice shape in the baggie and it looks a little bit like, well, rice in a bag boobs! lol!

Yeah i guess all the E/F's are scaring me because I think i really couldn't pull it off. Being nearly completely flat chested my whole life up until now.

I'm feeling 300 because it's in the middle of all my choices.. When in doubt! haha. I just hope it wont be TOO big.

Though reading about the boob envy, maybe it's best anyway. ;)

-e :) Heart
pbnurse
pbnurse
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 29th June 2009, 3:55 pm

Alot of the girls work on the average of 150cc per cup size. Obviously totally depends on what you start with and how your muscles hold on to the implant.

I'm no use really, i'm having high profile overs

x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 29th June 2009, 4:19 pm

bear in mind hun fake dont look as big as real so someone with a f/ff cup like me dsnt look it i only look a dd sum say e but i think dd
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by pbnurse 29th June 2009, 5:11 pm

Thanks Natalia!

That does make me feel better. It's kinda silly that I want to pay so much money and then I'm worried about them being "too big" hehe Seems like everyday I have a diff worry, too big, too small lol

Heart
-e
pbnurse
pbnurse
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 29th June 2009, 8:03 pm

Hiya hun, i had 255 unders and i was about a 32B (although i was wearing wrong band should be a 30), and now I measure a 32DD, 30E. But there is no way i look that big,more like a full C cup. I didnt want to go too big either but now i wish gone a bit bigger, lol. Good luck on deciding, its the toughest thing, xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 29th June 2009, 8:18 pm

I'm sure you will hun...I'm a 32D after 255cc and had no breast tissue before, so with you being a 34A I think around 300cc will probably get you a C/D.

I look more like a C but wanted the petite look and I'm glad I didn't go any bigger - these babies are quite big enough!

Sizing is so hard but trust your surgeon and show pics - they're really experienced. I took in pictures of an underwear model in the Next catalogue and got the same! So they really do know...

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by emz1988 2nd July 2009, 3:05 pm

hey i was a 32 a, but wrongly measured, i had 320 overs and at the moment i am a 30DD but this could change as i am only 3 weeks p/o

Good luck with choosing, it varys so much depending on person.

I would recommend doing the rice bag test, or even better with water, as it feels more like a implant.

Love emma xx
emz1988
emz1988
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 3rd July 2009, 7:59 am

I think overs definitely look a lot bigger than unders. All the girls I've seen on here that have gotten 410cc have at least an f/ff cup. I am a 32E cup and I had breast tissue to start of with but unders hasnt gotten me close to an F cup.
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 3rd July 2009, 9:20 am

.x. im not much use in advising you here as i had much smaller implants than the ones you are thinking of but wish you luck in making your choice, it's such a hard and confusing decision to make! Just remember to bear in mind the general size of your frame, i only had 230ccs but becuase im small in general it gave me a massive difference, a lot of the girls on here couldn't believe I only had 230ccs because they seem to look a lot bigger than you would think xxxxxxxxxx .x. good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down