Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boob feel weird 5 month post op

5 posters

Go down

Boob feel weird 5 month post op Empty Boob feel weird 5 month post op

Post by Nicole 28th August 2013, 6:43 pm

So the past week or so my boobs have been feeling so heavy like they're gona fall out and just laid down and got this odd feeling in my lefty like the tissue under my nipple was twisted and now got a dull ache/tugging under the boob? It's not painful just strange feeling - kinds like somethings twisted or theres an air bubble that needs popping (not very specific i know lol) Also the nipple on that boob is completely numb and cold. Other boob totally fine. Any ideas?
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Boob feel weird 5 month post op Empty Re: Boob feel weird 5 month post op

Post by COOKIE 28th August 2013, 6:59 pm

Its definitely a nerve isn't it babe that's causing the problem. Sometimes these can take up to a year to settle Nicole, for a VERY small few, the nerve can stay that way. I do however know of only one woman who suffered nerve pain due to the nerve being accidently severed. Nothing can revert this either if it is permanently damaged. But like I said this is VERY rare.

I suffered nerve pain myself for a good 10 months or so. There's a thread somewhere in James' section, it drove me crazy and got to the point where I considered taking the implants out just to relieve the pain but James told me it wouldn't matter if I did remove the implant the pain would still remain. The problem was the nerve and not the implant and this is 'just one of those rare things' that we're told could happen (nerve damage) thankfully it did go and it no longer bothers me.

I massaged the area every day to desensitise the nerve. It wasn't an over it thing and it went away (for me) but it did eventually work.

So maybe try massaging the area for a while and see what happens hun?

Or if you're overly concerned maybe make an appointment to see your surgeon hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 28th August 2013, 7:26 pm

thanks cookie. i started me new job today and i'm not allowed any time off for at least the next 5 weeks so seeing my surgeon isnt really an option right now as he only consults fridays. you've put my mind at rest thats its nothing serious which is what i was hoping. xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 28th August 2013, 7:54 pm

Sorry to hear your having discomfort Hun, I'm the same 10 months on my lefty still has little electric shocks, and is still completely numb, but I know it's had a lot of trauma with the pocket revision. 

I hope it eases for you soon. X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 28th August 2013, 8:37 pm

Like the girls have said already it sounds like a nerve which at 5 months still have a way to go before they've recovered, it's just a small downside to a BA but nothing to worry about.x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 28th August 2013, 10:08 pm

I get the exact same feeling under my rightie periodically ,nipple on that side is numb and slower to react, leftie is fine completely normal sensation wise. Rightie was slightly smaller pre op so was thinking being a tighter squeeze implant may be causing a nerve to be squashed? x
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down