Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you feel one month after your BA?

5 posters

Go down

How did you feel one month after your BA? Empty How did you feel one month after your BA?

Post by missfrancesca1989 2nd September 2012, 8:51 pm

Hi girlies...Kind of new to this website, I am booking my BA in on Wednesday, have a few dates in mind that woudl suit me to be off work. Just wondering what you girls felt like approx 3 weeks - a month after? i know everyone is different, the reason I am wondering is because I have a 3 night trip booked to London for some shopping and a concert so would like to be feeling okay for this (although wont be going out partying and dont mind wearing sports bra lol no sexy clothes). Also, how long do you feel you needed off work? My patient co ordinater said she thought a week would be perfect but unsure if some people needed more time! I amnt too nervous and think/hope i can handle the pain ok as it is something i am really looking forward to and have always wanted!

Any replies or experiences would be greatly appreciated! thanks girls xxx
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

How did you feel one month after your BA? Empty Re: How did you feel one month after your BA?

Post by misf1 2nd September 2012, 8:59 pm

I took two weeks because I wanted to give myself enough time to recover. Even after two weeks I was really tired after a full days work, but got back into it. I went to a concert after 4 weeks and I was fine, so you should be ok. Although with the shopping, there's no heavy lifting until 6 weeks, so no carrying the bags.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

How did you feel one month after your BA? Empty Re: How did you feel one month after your BA?

Post by COOKIE 2nd September 2012, 9:00 pm

Welcome to BJSF Francesca How did you feel one month after your BA? 399357

It's difficult to say really how long you'll need off work. Having over rather than partials 'generally' means you'll have a quicker recovery, but then your healing time is solely dependent on how your own body heals.

A lot of ladies who are able book a week off with a view to possibly using holidays, or going on the sick for the second week should they require more time...

Having a shopping holiday 3 weeks post-op.... EEEK! I definately wouldn't commit yourself to that babe. I only had a trip to the Asda and got a bump in the boob that laid me out for the rest of the day! LOL. You'll also be extremely tired lovely, so unless you're able to sit for most of the day, I very much doubt you'll keep up with everyone. You'll be surprised at just how tired you get.

It's up to you whether you go or not sweetness, but it could be a whole lot of money wasted if you have to pay travel expenses upfront and then don't feel up to it. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by missfrancesca1989 2nd September 2012, 9:22 pm

Hi girls, thanks for the advice :) ...I think you are right, I will try get it booked in for after so that I can relax more and enjoy the shopping first! I am not sure what my surgeon will recommend yet in terms of overs/unders, how long would u say it took u before u could drive comfortably? I think I will take 2 weeks off to chill and catch up on some tv series lol hopefully will be able to drive not too long after but will just need to get the bus (rage) if not as woudlnt want to damage them!

x
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 2nd September 2012, 9:27 pm

Hi there, i can only tell you my personal experience. I am 3 weeks post op now. I had overs rather than unders. I took 1 week off work but i only have a desk job. I found it painful to drive in week 2. At week 3 i feel relatively pain free, i have a twinge when i raise my left arm and i still take it easy when it comes to lifting etc, i still sleep on my back as its feels uncomfortable to sleep on my side. You should be fine to go to London... just get someone to carry all your shopping lol
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd September 2012, 9:29 pm

I tried to drive my automatic car after 3 days, it was impossible. However after a week I was able to drive short distances, and after 2 weeks I went back to my 30 minute commute to work. The seatbelt was a bit uncomfortable for a good number of weeks.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 2nd September 2012, 9:33 pm

I wouldn't advise your 3 nights away trip at just 3 weeks post op.. way too early. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by missfrancesca1989 2nd September 2012, 10:00 pm

Yeah I think rather safe than sorry, how long was it roughly until u felt back to normal? as in could comfortably go around daily business and enjoy ur new boobs? (within reason of course lol, no major excercise)x
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down