Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 months post op & weird shape in left boob!:(

5 posters

Go down

3 months post op & weird shape in left boob!:( Empty 3 months post op & weird shape in left boob!:(

Post by zoe1850 23rd April 2013, 5:51 pm

Hi there!

I noticed one of my implants look quiet weird shape, like if the bottom is going towards the clevage side, looking quiet empty on the other side, towards the arm if someone can understand me lol
I read in other posts that it's normal in the early months having the implants moving towards the sides and then going back and settling in a nice shape so I was wondering this is what could be happening to me...? Im not seeing my surgeon until August and dont want to disturb him for nothing serious, but everyday Im more upset about the shape my left boob is taking... anyone out there with similar situation? 3 months post op & weird shape in left boob!:( 751387

# Also my nipples are still totally numb, and the little i feel them is quiet UNpleasant, even drying with my towel after shower kind of hurts. I miss my old nipples sensation! this is not good 3 months post op & weird shape in left boob!:( 683465 hope it gets better...
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

3 months post op & weird shape in left boob!:( Empty Re: 3 months post op & weird shape in left boob!:(

Post by Cazzyxo 23rd April 2013, 5:54 pm

Cant help with the shape but i will say you paid for a service so use it & see your surgeon even if its emailing pics.

Nipples - im still numb totally on right and have been since my op. Left hurts badly too not pleasurable at all so i understand what your goin through. Want my nips back i miss them :(
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

3 months post op & weird shape in left boob!:( Empty Re: 3 months post op & weird shape in left boob!:(

Post by Lisa34 23rd April 2013, 6:37 pm

Did you have rounds or anatomicals Huni? X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 23rd April 2013, 7:10 pm

Hi Zoe1850, all I can say that on your avi picture you look amazing but like Cazzyxo says I would contact your PS xx Good luck xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe1850 23rd April 2013, 8:22 pm

I had rounds Lisa34, so it's not that they rotated... 3 months post op & weird shape in left boob!:( 751387
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd April 2013, 9:31 pm

Nipple sensation is a funny thing after a BA hun... Some can be totally numb for a while... Others ultra sensitive! And the ultra sensitive ones like can be quite uncomfortable as you say hun. You'll find using the little round cotton make-up pads helpful to place over your nipples during the day so the have a soft cushion to rest against instead of the abrasive material of your bra. The sensation does settle down lovely, but all normal sensation may take anything up to a year to return. Generally the ultra sensitive nipples get better in months though, 6 at most.

The feeling that your bombs are travelling to the sides of the body- very normal for early post-op Zoe, I had this myself with one beautifully perfect breast and one that travelled everywhere but where it was meant to be - it did finally settle babe and I now have perfect symmetry, so its very possible you may just need a bot more time.

Depending on how concerned you are will determine whether you feel you need to contact your surgeon or not Zoe. If you do feel overly concerned then do feel free to bring your appointment forward if this is what you want. But if you feel you can give the healing a little more time to see how they get on (surgeons have a much clearer idea of the final result at 6 months) you could just wait till August.

You know what's best for you Zoe, so just go with what you feel most comfortable with. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe1850 24th April 2013, 6:11 am

all right, thank you so much girls! Cookie I do hope I just need some more healing as you said because that implant also feels like moving more inside when im laying down and get up suddenly, funny...maybe it's just trying to find its place in my chest lol
I will wait until August and see how it goes... at least they look MUCH better than pre BA, i finally fill bras and bikinis! 3 months post op & weird shape in left boob!:( 773440
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2013, 8:31 am

Ahhhhh I see what what you're saying now Zoe. I thought you meant your boobs were positioning themselves, I hadn't realised you were feeling actual movement.

Are you wearing a good quality high support bra Zoe? If not because you've had the all clear not to, I'd advise you put it back on lovely. Sometimes the implant just has t yet adhered to the pocket so keeping the breast stable can help.... Your surgeon would probably suggest you wait out a six month period anyway to see how things go, if the breast hasn't stabilised by then lovely it could be possible that the pocket has been over dissected and this is why you're experiencing this movement.

It's up to you whether or not you contact your surgeon or not Zoe, but do get your boobs in that good Quality highly impact bra. The super market types won't do, they aren't supportive enough it needs to be a good quality one babe to keep the breast stable so it has very little movement.

We've had many women have this problem and it is auite common. For the majority with stabilising the breast, this was all that needed to sort it out, but have had two women were the problem continued regardless of being stabilised. One went on for a good while and we then we no longer heard from her then so I guess her breast stabilised (girls usually stick around for support if needing re-ops) the other (Cazzy) did result in a re-op to repair the problem hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down