Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sizes.. Different Sizes.. Unders/Overs!!

+6
CAB321
LJR
mrsball
Charlii
jenniferrf1
zoelucy
10 posters

Go down

Sizes.. Different Sizes.. Unders/Overs!! Empty Sizes.. Different Sizes.. Unders/Overs!!

Post by zoelucy 22nd August 2013, 5:11 pm

Hey, I'm a newbie from Glasgow & booked in for Oct Mr Chew @ Nuffield!

I'm 5'7, 8st10 and currently looking to be a full C but will prob measure D!

I've been for 2 consultations with 2 different opinions, I felt really happy with the second surgeon but now I'm really confused after speaking with my friends who have had there's done!

First surgeon Transform -365cc medium profile unders, didn't even measure me properly to check if I could get overs, apparently he always recommends unders, nice guy but didn't feel right!

Second surgeon Mr Chew - 390R 360L medium profile overs, measured me thoroughly def have enough room for overs, one boob slightly bigger than over & said if I don't get different sizes they will not be symmetrical, such a nice guy and so many good reviews!

So.. I told my surgeon I wanted natural look so he recommended low profile, which I tried on n we agreed to 390/360, but then later on in the consultation we decided on medium profile.. But we totally forgot to try them on and I didn't realise until I got home, the change in profile would totally change the final look right? Also 2 of my friends were advised to get different sizes but didn't & they are glad they didn't and they wouldn't recommend me going different!

Just wondered if anyone has similar stats & what they went with & ended up with? And also if anyone has experience with 2 different sized implants and how it turned out?

I'm going to meet my surgeon again to sort all this out but just really wanted more opinions before I go back in!

Thanks so much xxx
zoelucy
zoelucy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Sizes.. Different Sizes.. Unders/Overs!! Empty Re: Sizes.. Different Sizes.. Unders/Overs!!

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd August 2013, 5:23 pm

You have to go with your heart so of you preferred mr Chew then that's the right thing for you, heard great things about him!

Going back to see the surgeon is a great idea to double check everything and try on the implants...

The different sizes have been recommended for you by the surgeon who is the expert based on your body so although your friends are happy with their results, you body is unique and you should listen to the surgeon xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Sizes.. Different Sizes.. Unders/Overs!! Empty Re: Sizes.. Different Sizes.. Unders/Overs!!

Post by Charlii 22nd August 2013, 5:33 pm

Hey zoelucy, welcome to the forum!

My first piece of advice is that is a surgeon 'only' does one placement, stay away. It's what he believes he's good at, not what is best for your body. If you're unsure with the second surgeon, it never hurts to go back again. 

If your unsure about going with two sizes, maybe it's worth getting a 3rd opinion. It could just help you to get an average. Good luck with everything!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 22nd August 2013, 5:42 pm

Maybe get a third opinion Hun, but my advise would be not to listen to your friends, this is YOUR body and YOUR boobs, if you d have a size diffrnce and he's picked up on it then that's a good thing. That 30cc diffence could balance your boobs. 
Implants only enhance what you already have. And any diffences can be more noticeable when bigger. 

Go back for another consulation with him hun to get more reassurance. And try on the different profile . 

A surgeon is recommending what's right for YOU , I'm sorry but your friends are not medically and surgically trained. Listen to the expert x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 22nd August 2013, 5:43 pm

How confusing for you - my advice would be to get another opinion - it's important that you feel 100% about these decisions x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by zoelucy 22nd August 2013, 5:51 pm

Thanks
zoelucy
zoelucy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoelucy 22nd August 2013, 6:06 pm

Ahh I wrote well more than that don't know what happened...

Thanks :D I think once I go see Mr Chew again and sort out the size with the high profiles I will feel fine, just really scared that 390cc will be too big compared to what other people have had but I know everyone is different! He explained so well all the reasons for going 30cc bigger, even even put a wee 30cc chicken fillet over my smaller one and they looked the exact same size, just listening to other people's opinions put doubts in my head but he is obv the pro!!

Just can't wait for all this part to be over, sooo tiring its all I can think about! Xxx
zoelucy
zoelucy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 22nd August 2013, 7:21 pm

Hi, I definitely agree with the others about another opinion. I saw four surgeons in the end, mainly as I was told unders first, then overs!

I wanted to get it all clear in my mind and make sure I was definitely getting the best advice for me and not just going for someone that was recommending a particular placement as that's all they do.

The outcome was three surgeons suggested unders so that's what I'm going with!

It's such a huge decision and you definitely want to get it right!

Good luck.x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by Gz123 22nd August 2013, 7:35 pm

I'm not sure if this will help but I had 400cc unders and nearly changed to 375cc last minute 
I'm 5"4 and size 10 
There not to big at all for me. Not sure if that helps at all
Gz123
Gz123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd August 2013, 7:48 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Zoe wavey 

If you're questioning the surgeons you've already seen sweetheart they haven't instilled the confidence in you to reassure you that they are 'the one' so as the other ladies have already suggested Zoe, seeing other surgeons before making any decisions would probably be the best thing for you now.

I'd personally advise you see a BAAPS surgeon also hun. These surgeons are at the top of their game and very worth seeing at least one so you know that you've seen all you can before making what is to be a massive body changing decision!

If money is a problem you can see a BAAPS surgeon through MyBreast for as little as £25 for a consultation. It honestly is worth it babe.

Looking at your avatar you also look a tiny little thing, but for two surgeons to offer a low and a medium profile you must have a wide breast diameter. It would be wise to know what your breast diameter is because this helps you to do your own research in which profile might be right for you

As you can see from the diagram below Zoe, the lower the profile the wider the breast base is and you get less forward projection. The higher the profile the narrower the breast base and the more forward projection.

Sizes.. Different Sizes.. Unders/Overs!! 4e2e0664033154b4e76f04bd8f6388df_zps58e04129

There's so much information here Zoe in the Breast Augmentation Information section of the forum for you to read through if you'd like to to help you get a better understanding of what surgeons talk about when going through surgery plans with you... The more you know, the more you're able to question sweetie. Although surgeons are the experts, what YOU want from this surgery may make all the difference to the choice they make for you, so its important to discuss life style and take in pictures of the look you like.

Its a lot to take in but we can help if you have any questions Zoe.

Enjoy the forum. Xx

Last edited by COOKIE on 22nd August 2013, 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add url for pic)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by zoelucy 22nd August 2013, 9:28 pm

I'm really happy with Ben Chew, he is BAPRAS registered (reconstructive I think) and renound for his BAs in Glasgow, I'm not really doubting him more just curious to find out the way that other people have turned out to give me an idea! It's so hard to imagine the final look just trying on a sports bra!

I know I said medium profile but it is actually high profile (between low & extra high), the low profile was too wide for my chest would've made me look top heavy! 

I've emailed Mr Chew to arrange to go back and see him & try the high profile 360/390 and 330/360, once I've decided between these two I'll be happy yahoo xxxx
zoelucy
zoelucy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 22nd August 2013, 9:50 pm

Good luck deciding Zoe, I'm pre op so absolutely no help to you as I'm currently having the same dilemma about whether to have 1 slightly larger to equal them out, I have to see my surgeon a month before the op and he will decide then. It's scary not knowing what to expect. Hope you get something sorted soon xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by zoelucy 22nd August 2013, 9:58 pm

Thanks Mrs B, it's scary because no matter how many people you ask or pictures you see it's still a bit of a mystery how they're going to turn out! Good luck to you as well xx
zoelucy
zoelucy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 22nd August 2013, 11:05 pm

Hi Zoe! I'm only a week post op, but I had 345 and 325 due to slight asymmetry. My surgeon said he put 345 in both when i was in theatre but there was a noticeable difference so he swapped one to 325 and so far they look the same to me! So I think if he recommends that it's nothing to worry about, it's quite normal for girls to need slightly different sizes at times. Hope this helps xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd August 2013, 11:46 pm

Yes,, BAPRAS surgeons are very good surgeons Zoe yes 

You could try looking through our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you wanted a 'general guide' hun, but do be aware that you may find a women with exactly the same stats as yourself and find they have the exact same implants as you're looking to have but find the results vary greatly!

This is because we each have an anatomy that is unique to ourselves, so although we may share the same stats with another woman, we may have more/less breast tissue to start with, our breasts may have a wider/narrower cleavage, our breasts may sit differently, our rib cage may be more concave/obtuse than another woman's, we may have more/less overall body fat... The factors that will determine our results can just go on and on Zoe, so its so very important to be aware of that when viewing the stats thread or in seeing other women's pictures that you don't expect to have 'exactly the same' because chances are babe, you won't. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by zoelucy 23rd August 2013, 6:00 pm

Thanks! Yeah I've noticed that no matter how similar people's stats and implants are the results are completely different! Glad I have a good surgeon looking after me who knows what he's doing! Got all my paperwork through today.. Yayyyy xxx
zoelucy
zoelucy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 23rd August 2013, 6:03 pm

When are you booked in for Zoe? Your gorgeous in your avi!! :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoelucy 23rd August 2013, 6:42 pm

18th October! Feels sooo long away but I'm sure it'll fly in! Not long for you now, how exciting dance !!

Aw thanks hun, must be a good angle lol huh smiley xxx
zoelucy
zoelucy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 23rd August 2013, 7:40 pm

zoelucy wrote:18th October! Feels sooo long away but I'm sure it'll fly in! Not long for you now, how exciting dance !!

Aw thanks hun, must be a good angle lol huh smiley xxx
Have you popped your date in the calendar entry section Hun so we can wish you luck on your special day and get yourself a ticker to show the countdown! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 23rd August 2013, 7:56 pm

It should go fairly quick, I've been booked in since may but its finally coming around :) there will be a October buddies thread soon so you can meet other ladies in oct xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down