Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Reaction from Friend Update

+8
natalia
MsTeews
JoanneR85
annabov
cakey_baby
misf1
LJK
Nisey
12 posters

Go down

Bad Reaction from Friend Update Empty Bad Reaction from Friend Update

Post by Nisey 25th June 2009, 7:55 pm

Hi again girls,
some of you may have read my other post about the negativity of my friend with regards to my plans to get some nice new boobs...
Well now he's been filling my boyfriend's head with all of these things, and as a result my boyfriend is now starting to doubt if I should do it or not. Before I had his full support and confidence, but now I feel as if he wants me to just forget about it as well.
Grrr I'm so angry. Why can't people just butt out of things that dont concern them?? Fair enough he told me he disagrees, I'll accept that - but he pushed it too far by trying deliberately to put me off even after I gave my reasoning and explained that its not as bad as people assume, but on top of that to start persuading my boyfriend that I'm doing the wrong thing??!! :evil:
Sorry girls, just felt like I needed a rant! I really hope my boyfriend will still be supportive. Its not the same now though, I'll always know deep down that I dont have his confidence and that'll make me feel alone and insecure I think.
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Bad Reaction from Friend Update Empty Re: Bad Reaction from Friend Update

Post by LJK 25th June 2009, 8:00 pm

Give this friend a shove, hes not behaving how a friend should behave. It almost sounds as though he fancies you himself and thats why he's taking such an interest in your body. Sorry if i'm way off the mark here, it just seems weird why he is so opinionated when he is not your boyfriend???? :dunno: As for putting your boyfriend off, your boyfriend should be standing up for you and supporting you.

If this friend can't be happy for you, then i don't think he is such a nice/good friend.
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th June 2009, 8:11 pm

It does sound strange that he is poking his nose in a bit much. He does sound like he may want you for himself. Best thing is to tell this supposed friend to either support you in the decision you have made or keep his mouth shut, cause you wont be changing your mind, and he's making this harder than it should be. It's a big decision to make and no one takes it likely. If he is your friend he should support you even if he doesn't agree with you. Tell your boyfriend to stick up for you and that you will be needing his full support. It's your body and your life at the ned of the day. No one has the right to tell you what to do.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th June 2009, 8:11 pm

*end of the the day, not ned lol
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 25th June 2009, 8:18 pm

Sorry to hear about that hun, its the last thing you need when your thinking of planning surgery there will already be so many things your thinking about on top of your friend being negative.

Like the girls have said its not his business and he shouldnt be pushing his opinions on your b.fnd maybe tell him to look at the facts first before he starts preaching does he actually know of any complications involved or is he just assuming something will go wrong? i do find it strange he seems so interested, maybe have a chat with your b.fnd and tell him how its made you feel im sure he will be supportive.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 25th June 2009, 8:25 pm

My boyfriend knows I feel bad about it, but I let him know in the wrong way. He started telling me about the emails he got from this guy about it and how he has some doubts now, and I just got really angry and shouted a bit :-( I should've handled it better and put my feelings across in a more reasonable manner. I just felt so angry, stressed and emotional though. I'll try talking to him again when I've calmed down a little.
Nisey
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 25th June 2009, 8:28 pm

I can imagine you will feel angry hun, but its your body and im sure if you make it clear to your b.fnd how much you want it he will understand.

Good Luck with it all hun Hug

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by annabov 25th June 2009, 8:40 pm

tell your 'friend' to have a good look on some websites of before and after photos and he'll soon see the plus sides to BA .. at the end of the day you should do whats good for you and I'm sure your boyf will support you, especially when he has some fab jugs of joy to play around with. I too would be wondering why this friend is taking such a keen interest in how your boobs look. If you choose to go ahead, I'm sure the novelty will wear off and he will forget all about it .. If your boyf was ok with it in the first place, why not talk to him and show him stuff on the web etc so you can decide together if its what you both want.

Stay strong and don't let people interfere with your own thoughts and body ... x
annabov
annabov
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanneR85 25th June 2009, 8:50 pm

I'm really sorry to hear things have got worse. I have to agree with what the others have said. At first I thought he was am overly concerned friend but he seems a little to interested in what you do to your body and filling your boyfriends mind with stuff to be just that. I would avoid him but first tell him to keep his mouth shut if hes not going to support you in your decision.
I definitely would talk to your boyfriend more about the surgery and let him know your thoughts and just reassure him that this is what you really want and you have thought about the pros and cons.
Who would he rather listen to you and a surgeon or a so called friend who has no idea what surgery involves.
Its really selfish of him to do this to you and your boyfriend.
JoanneR85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 25th June 2009, 8:58 pm

I dont know what to think about this guy. Until now he's been so lovely to me, a really great friend. I dont think he means any harm, I think his heart is in the right place - but he's really taking things too far and making this difficult decision even harder.
Its terrible, I'm starting to wobble a little too, doubt myself. I have to be strong though and not let myself be influenced my others too much. I have thought about this long and hard, in fact I've barely thought of anything else for about a month! I am certainly aware of the risks and the potential benefits. I think its a risk worth taking, because of how horrible I feel about myself when I see all these other girls with nice bodies and look down at myself and just feel sick :-( I want to do this for me and my confidence.
Nisey
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanneR85 25th June 2009, 9:03 pm

Not entirely sure what to say, hard position to be in and can only imagine how you must be feeling. Only you will know the right decision to make and the right thing to do.
JoanneR85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 25th June 2009, 9:09 pm

Yea, I agree with the other girls, I think he might have a thing for you, or he is really close-minded about BA's in general and associating them with wags etc.

Really you shouldn't care what he says and your boyfriend should be supporting you, so show all the BA pros to your boyfriend if he getting worried about you having it done. xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 25th June 2009, 9:49 pm

if hes really your friend he will back off and support your decision even if he dont like it
xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 26th June 2009, 8:33 am

I think firstly he is a bloke so forget his opinion as he can't possibly understand your feelings on this subject and I agree with some of the other girls.....he fancies you definitely! Sounds like he is using this to stir things up.

I would tell your BF that you think he might fancy you then your BF will definitely start sticking up for you and siding with you. If nothing else he will start to analyze a little closer what this friend is saying about you to him.

Give this "friend" the push, it's hard enough as it is without someone like that around x

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 26th June 2009, 2:37 pm

Does he know someone who had a BA and it went wrong?

Maby hes just looking out for you, If hes filling your bfs head with things then it makes me wonder if he knows a bit about it/know of someone who had a bad experience -I dont know many, if any, men who would go out of their way to go on about it, unless hes just very against this type of thing?, or, like other people say, he fancys you? :dunno:
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 28th June 2009, 11:16 am

I agree with kay, I'd tell him that you've chatted with some friends and they've said that it sounds as if he fancies you and is trying to stir.

I agree, it's bang out of order what he's done though.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 28th June 2009, 7:20 pm

Hi Nisey, have you had a good chat with your boyfriend about this guy yet? Get your boyfriend on your side and then between you decide whether you want this friend to be a future friend or not. He sounds like trouble.
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 28th June 2009, 7:36 pm

Yeah, we've had a chat about it. My boyfriend agrees that he has taken a little too much of an interest... and that he should back off as its not really any of his business.
My bf still supports my decision and is feeling more confident about it again after I reassured him of my reasons and that I'd be careful choosing a surgeon etc. So things are looking up again :-) I'm thinking of making some consultation appointments in the next few weeks/month.
Nisey
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by pbnurse 29th June 2009, 2:18 am

hey nisey -

I totally sympathize with your situation! Everyone's a critic these days, and a judge of morality it seems. Especially men! I've had quite a few bad reactions lately. Seems everyone was supportive when it was just an "idea" and as soon as I made the appointment now it's "Oh you really shouldn't do that." My latest argument has just been that it's like the next step of body modification. haha! Everyone's hopping on the piercing/tattoo bandwagon, really we're just one step more hardcore! i mean come on, he's probably just jealous that he's not your boyfriend hehe. And if your bf is anything like my fiance he'll be super excited soon enough! :)

-e
pbnurse
pbnurse
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down