Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Reaction from Friend - Another Update

+6
tracey20
LJK
RoxyChick
kay
natalia
Nisey
10 posters

Go down

Bad Reaction from Friend - Another Update Empty Bad Reaction from Friend - Another Update

Post by Nisey 30th June 2009, 11:31 am

Ok girls, now I am furious!!
This friend has now said in an email going round a few friends arranging a night in playing computer games/watching telly that there shouldnt be girls invited as "that would inhibit production of talk about boobies and such, which would be bad"
I am completely and utterly fuming. I sent him an email with his quote saying thanks for proving my point and helping my cause.
Sorry I might not be making much sense right now, I'm shaking, upset and angry. Especially those of u who havent read the first 2 topics lol. I'll maybe add more later once I've calmed down.
Grrr what a hypocrite. Grrrrrrrr.
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Bad Reaction from Friend - Another Update Empty Re: Bad Reaction from Friend - Another Update

Post by natalia 30th June 2009, 11:39 am

he sounds like a child to be honest you dont wanna bother with friends like that hes obvously winding u up i would kick him to the curb and forget about him best to ignore childish behavoiur like that or your prob just proverk him ignore him he will give up
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Bad Reaction from Friend - Another Update Empty Re: Bad Reaction from Friend - Another Update

Post by kay 30th June 2009, 12:12 pm

I agree, he's an idiot and is acting like he is in a playground x

He is not worth getting upset over, don't waste the emotion on him hun x He's done it to get you to react, laugh it off and cut him outta yer life! Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 30th June 2009, 12:36 pm

Urgh I feel terrible. I havent stopped crying since I posted an hour ago, and I have a terrible headache now. I feel thoroughly depressed. I hate my body, I hate men, I hate the world. This may seem like a huge overreaction to a simple comment, and maybe it is I dont know. It just hit a really sore point in itself and the fact that he can make comments like that after going to such a huge effort to put me off getting a BA??!! He's such an idiot, like seriously - how is it possible for a person be so hypocritical?
Well I've been saying for a few days now that I'm gonna make some consultation appointments but been a bit hesitant... I think thats just set it in stone - I'm getting this boob job! I really cant go on like this, feeling so horrible and insecure about myself. I have a docs appointment later today (I want different contraception) and I'll mention it to him then. Then once I get home, I think I'll call mya and mybreast, and maybe transform.
Nisey
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 30th June 2009, 12:44 pm

There is no harm in going for some consults Nisey x

Hug

Don't let that idiot upset you like this sweety x If your boobs are upsetting you then book the consults, they will make you feel better and give you something to look forward too x

Don't worry about his email, he is a *naughty word*
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 30th June 2009, 1:06 pm

What a moron. You shoudn't cry over it lovely, just laugh at his ignorance and complete narrowminded-ness.

What an idiot. I'm glad you're finally more certain on what you want. You're gonna look irresistable, and I think this 'friend' know it.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 2nd July 2009, 6:57 pm

Ignore him, tell him to grow up. Move on and leave him behind, he's not worth it.

If you want to have a BA, then that has to be entirely your decision and for your own reasons.
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 5th July 2009, 7:19 pm

Who's body is it ?? YOURS and youres to do what you like with, I read the 1st post a while ago, and I think apart from being a total idiot, that maybe he is jealous ( of attention you may get ?)?? thats how I seem to see it.
Go for it if thats what you want, because friends can be replaced by other more caring friends, thats my opinion Nisey, good luck 👍
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 5th July 2009, 7:28 pm

I feel much more calm and settled in my decision to go ahead with this now. I just dont talk to him about it anymore, and I've stopped asking friends for advice, instead i'll just be keeping them up to date with my progress.
Just over a week til my first consults - so excited! Although feeling a little stressed over which company would be the best one to trust... No doubt the consultations will help with that, hopefully anyway!
xx
Nisey
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 5th July 2009, 7:45 pm

God he sounds like such a idiot hun, dont waste crying on him! like the others have said its your body to do what you like you dont need his say so, your going to look fab hun dont worry.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by alisia09 6th July 2009, 1:45 pm

i agree hun, i wouldn't waste my time with him if i were you....he doesn't sound like a very good friend to me!
glad you've booked some consults now though. (not long - you must be so excited!!) you'll know which one you like best after seeing them all, they're all reputable companies it's just a case of who your more comfortable with and who's advise you like best. good luck with them hun xxx
alisia09
alisia09
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 7th July 2009, 2:20 pm

Hey lovely hope your friends been acting better now

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 7th July 2009, 3:09 pm

aww nisey i feel for you, i know how depressing it can be when you feel so insecure about your body.
for years i felt that way and comments like that would make me cry too, i felt so inadequate.
what makes it worse is that you regarded him as a good friend, the way he is acting is very childish and hurtful to you hunny.
you really are better without "friends" like this.
you go ahead with your consults hunny and get your boobies done for yourself you will feel so much more confident when you have them.
big Hug
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 7th July 2009, 3:19 pm

Thanks again girls :-)
To be fair to him, he is actually being better now. I explained how I felt from an emotional point of view, telling him how down and inadequate it made me feel. I think inadequate describes it perfectly! Then when he realised just how much I was hurting he apologised and now says he'll support my decision.
So, now all there is to do is look forward to my consults next week :-) Because I'm a student I need to either get the op pretty soon before I go back in September, or wait until the christmas holidays where I'll have 4 weeks off then 2 weeks exam period. I dont know what's best as I dont think my work (part time in a supermarket) will be too pleased if I suddenly announce I need a month or so off (the job involves lifting and carrying) but at the same time, I dont want to be stuck in bed over christmas and new year while the boyfriend is off out with his friends/family. Its a difficult decision...
xx
Nisey
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by *Carls* 7th July 2009, 9:16 pm

Hiya huni,

I'm so sorry that you are having problems with this 'guy', he sounds like a total "prat".

It's hard enough coming to the decision that you want a BA let alone the other stuff thrown in, try not to get too hung up on what he says....for one he is a bloke and some of them really don't understand why you would want to do this.....the other is he doesn't sound like a friend!!!!

If this is what you want then go for it, it will all be very old news after a couple of months and you'll be happy with your body!

Just be mindful of letting him back in and hold at arms length...you have plenty more worries to come with the "I am doing the right thing" stuff and you don't need someone negative around you!!!

Be happy huni, stick to what you want not someone else!!!

I really hope it all works out for you.

Carlie

XXXXX
*Carls*
*Carls*
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 8th July 2009, 9:55 pm

Nisey wrote:Thanks again girls :-)
To be fair to him, he is actually being better now. I explained how I felt from an emotional point of view, telling him how down and inadequate it made me feel. I think inadequate describes it perfectly! Then when he realised just how much I was hurting he apologised and now says he'll support my decision.
So, now all there is to do is look forward to my consults next week :-) Because I'm a student I need to either get the op pretty soon before I go back in September, or wait until the christmas holidays where I'll have 4 weeks off then 2 weeks exam period. I dont know what's best as I dont think my work (part time in a supermarket) will be too pleased if I suddenly announce I need a month or so off (the job involves lifting and carrying) but at the same time, I dont want to be stuck in bed over christmas and new year while the boyfriend is off out with his friends/family. Its a difficult decision...
xx

Thats good to hear :)
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down