Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blind Panic...HELP

+3
COOKIE
Specialkj
japearse
7 posters

Go down

Blind Panic...HELP Empty Blind Panic...HELP

Post by japearse 13th August 2013, 3:56 pm

OK........I really need help. I am so terrified about this breast reduction that I am seriously thinking about not going in Sept. I have seen photos of after surgery and I dont know how I can put myself through it. Which is where you girls come in. Anyone willing to share how they were brave enough to go through with it. Any suggestions on how I can stop being so panicked an pathetic. Its ridiculous as I have so many problems with the size of my boobs (30K). Headaches, neck ache, backache, sore shoulders, infections, sweating.......I should be elated at finding a brilliant surgeon (met him twice) and having a totally supportive husband whose willing to fork out the £7k and be around to look after me. But all I keep seeing are the pics of boobs that look as though they have been through a war and all the pain, bruising, swelling, scarring......you get the picture.  I really do want to have this done but I feel sick to my stomach. HELP PLEASE xxxxx  sick help
japearse
japearse
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Blind Panic...HELP Empty Re: Blind Panic...HELP

Post by Specialkj 13th August 2013, 4:09 pm

Hi Hun, I can't help u personally, all I can offer is that my friend had reduction surgery and is soooo glad she did, yes she has got some scarring but she would rather that than all the probs her old boobies were giving her. Hopefully someone will be along to reassure u soon xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2013, 4:29 pm

I haven't had a reduction Japearse but I have had a full anchor uplift so I have the same scars that you will have.

What I would advise is you stop looking at pictures now babe. Once you've seen one picture you know what to expect and at first sure... It ain't pretty, but they DO get better and they DO look great when they're fully healed and the scarring really isn't that bad at all. I do not lie babe... Those that know me n the forum know that I tell it how it is... The scars after a year are barely visible. This is the honest truth.

There's just no point torturing yourself with early post-op pics of Frankeinboobs. But that all they are EARLY POST-OP. after healing, they are nothing at all like the pictures you've been looking at. So close that door lovely. There's no need to be seeing more than you have. You know what scars you're going to have, you know where they're going to be and that's that. You've seen enough now hun.

Get yourself focused on the results now. Think about the reasons you're doing this and how much its going to mean to you having this surgery done. Think about how free you're going to be from the pain you've been carrying around with you, think about the beautiful lingerie you're going to able to buy and all the nice tops and dresses that you wouldn't have worn before - you're going to have all of this in 2-3 hours. Yes, that all it takes, about 2-3 hours of surgery this will all be yours.

Now think about cancelling. Think about the constant pain you keep, think about trying clothes on but they just don't look right or you simply can't wear them because of your boobs, think about the lack of confidence you keep and the continuance of seeing that nice lingerie that you just can't get in your size...

Now think Japearse... Those pictures you've seen of 'early post-op results, that are NOTHING like the result you WILL have... Is it really worth cancelling your surgery for, or do you look forward to your big day with us right by your side lovely and await a year from then when all these thoughts you have now will be nothing but a distant memory that you then smile at knowing that what you imagined things to be are nothing at all like they really were.

group hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by japearse 13th August 2013, 4:38 pm

Husband says...."hear, hear!" And he agrees with everything you have said. He even though of telling me to stop looking at the pics but thought better of it.

Thank you for your wonderful support. Julie-Anne xxx :ok:
japearse
japearse
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 13th August 2013, 4:41 pm

My cousin had a breast reduction many years ago.

Yes, she wishes that her scars were smaller, however she would not hesitate to do it again, a real life changer.

Your husband sounds super supportive, really hope all goes well for you x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2013, 4:57 pm

Glad you're feeling better Japearse and I agree with LJR babe, your husband sounds lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 13th August 2013, 7:59 pm

Hiya,
As Cookie has said no need to look over anymore pics of breast reduction early post op as its only going to make you feel worse not better. Focus on the reasons for having the op and get excited at all the things you will be able to do that you cant just now! I have posted a link below for you of reduction pics a few months futher down the line and they all look amazing the results, and they're only months just think how much better they can only get after a year!you'd probably be pushed to see the scars by then.
Keep positive!Hug  XXX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by japearse 14th August 2013, 7:27 am

Thank you for the link....I cant believe how good the breasts look.  That's what i want!!!!! I am still feeling scared but not so panicked.  Everyone is right-I need to keep thinking about how good it will feel not to have all of the problems anymore (and actually be able to buy a bra from a "normal" shop).

A huge thank you to everyone for the wonderful support.
lots of love, Julie-Anne xxx
japearse
japearse
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 14th August 2013, 8:27 am

Hey Julie-Anne,

I fear some of my pics might have been the ones freaking you out.  If so: apologies Give You; I would never want to panic anyone.

Please let me assure you I feel better and better every day (every hour over these past few days) and the bruising is almost gone and suture lines improve every day.

I was/am very impatient and didn't help myself by wanting, and trying, to do too much too soon.  When I just relaxed and let other people look after me the discomfort was minimal.

I didn't have the back ache and headaches and other issues that you have suffered (my reasons for surgery were purely aesthetic) and I would do it again in a heartbeat.  

I am certain you won't regret your surgery - and you are much better prepared than I was (I quietly didn't believe for a second that I would need two weeks off work to recover).  Had I been more prepared for just how much I would need to rest (not walking my large labrador 2 days post surgery would have been a good idea for example!) I'm sure my recovery would have been much more straightforward.

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

http://tittilicious.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by japearse 14th August 2013, 10:04 am

Zoe,

I am so grateful that you have put down your experiences in your blog.  Yes its scary to see the photos but at least i will be prepared and its also really useful to hear how you feel etc.  So a huge thank you (even though I freaked out a bit!!)Smike Your boobs look fantastic and if thats what I get then i will be over the moon. Not in a pervy way, my husband thinks they look fab as well and would love mine to be similar.

we have a large standard poodle and my husband is on walking duty so no worries there and he is also going to be at home taking care of everything (hopefully). He is a management consultant/interim mgr/facilitator/business coach etc and he has his own company so he can be flexible.

Dont overdo it and be gentle and kind to yourself.....thats me with my therapist hat on.
Lots of love, Julie-Anne xxx
japearse
japearse
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 14th August 2013, 11:11 am

We had a lovley lady, Elizabeth who was similar a 30k I think and had a reduction this was quite a few months ago now but she said it made her so much happier. 

Agree totally with all our lovley cookie has said. 

Focus on the outcome and final result. It'll be totally worth it, I promise! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 14th August 2013, 12:36 pm

japearse wrote:Zoe,

I am so grateful that you have put down your experiences in your blog.  Yes its scary to see the photos but at least i will be prepared and its also really useful to hear how you feel etc.  So a huge thank you (even though I freaked out a bit!!)Smike Your boobs look fantastic and if thats what I get then i will be over the moon. Not in a pervy way, my husband thinks they look fab as well and would love mine to be similar.

we have a large standard poodle and my husband is on walking duty so no worries there and he is also going to be at home taking care of everything (hopefully). He is a management consultant/interim mgr/facilitator/business coach etc and he has his own company so he can be flexible.

Dont overdo it and be gentle and kind to yourself.....thats me with my therapist hat on.
Lots of love, Julie-Anne xxx

Hey Julie-Anne :)

I am pleased you are so well supported by hubby.  He'd have to be pretty 'kinky' to be perving over the way my breasts look right now so I am totally cool with him having had a look and reassured you that if you end up with a similar result he'll be chuffed for you (both).

My hubby was even less prepared than me for how I would be immediately post-op so it is good that you are prepping hubby :ok: 

My hubby is totally amazing and his biggest weakness is he hates me to be unwell / in pain.  He cannot bear it so I have probably not shown him how not okay I have felt at times (it literally destabilises him and I have needed him as stable as he can be so have been 'brave' and 'soldiered on' when I shouldn't have).

I didn't ask hubby to come with me when I had my op or to take any time off work to look after me afterwards (although he offered and would have done both) and I even encouraged him to play in a golf tournament all day on the Saturday and Sunday after my surgery on the Wednesday :doh: .  The following weekend I accompanied him to visit his family despite the fact that I knew I needed to stay home and rest Rolling Eyes .  I hid how not okay I was - my suggestion is don't do that seeing stars 

You've clearly got your home back-up and will be able to focus on just getting well Hug

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

http://tittilicious.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down