Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unhappy with boobs

3 posters

Go down

Unhappy with boobs Empty Unhappy with boobs

Post by Maisie07 31st July 2013, 5:48 pm

Hi

I had my boobs done two ish years ago but am still unhappy with them. They are smaller than I initially thought they would be and the gap in between each is at least a hand wide. My nipples are also very high up and its difficult to find a bra that my nipples don't peak out the top of. My boobs are also round and, without a bra, very obviously fake. I would like my boobs done again with bigger, tear drop implants but I found the first operation traumatic. I remember being in so much pain afterwards and i wasn't allowed any pain relief until i had eaten, but i couldn't eat because my throat was so sore. The surgeon i went with didn't contact me for my follow up appointments and i had a few post op complications such as infection and bleeding under my scar which i left to heal naturally as i was too embarassed to go to my GP. I really want my boobs redone but i don't know how to overcome my fear of having surgery again Rolling Eyes
Maisie07
Maisie07
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Unhappy with boobs Empty Re: Unhappy with boobs

Post by jenniferrf1 31st July 2013, 6:04 pm

Hi Marist, sorry you had a tough experience and now feel as though you want a re op!! 
I think the best way to go about getting over your nerves is to really talk to your surgeon and clinic about the fears you have and see what could be done to help you feel better? Maybe even something like requesting anti sickness etc? I'm not sure... I'm sure your get more advice also :) good luck xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st July 2013, 6:06 pm

Bless your heart c'mere hun Hug 

Not all surgeons and hospitals are the same babe and you must keep that for front in your mind.

From the description you gave it does sound as if your implants have bottomed out and if you're still covered by aftercare this could be good reason for a free re-op hun.

If you aren't happy going back to the same surgeon you could contact the clinic and explain what happened and that you aren't comfortable seeing the same surgeon and would like to see a different one.

Hopefully they will be sympathetic and allow for you to see someone else.

If you just aren't happy at all the other alternative is to seek out a good surgeon hun and I'd personally recommend you seeing a BAAPS surgeon babe.

Whether you can go bigger or not isnt as simple as just wanting to. It all depends on if your body has enough room in there to accommodate a larger implant babe..

You've had a bad experience with rounds so far and if they have bottomed out as I suspect they have you're not even seeing the real possibilities of a round implant when positioned properly hun. You CAN achieve a natural result from round implants. They shouldn't look like globes at all babe.

Not a great picture I know, but I just want to show you how a round implant can look. This is a side pic of my boobs showing that when done correctly you can achieve a nice natural slope

Unhappy with boobs D5a0386b166b5e727945063089022dc1_zps4d48bc87

I'd give some serious thought as what you want to do about aftercare and whether or not you want to use that sweetheart and we're here for you should you want any further advise. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down