Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slight rippling beneath skin

5 posters

Go down

Slight rippling beneath skin Empty Slight rippling beneath skin

Post by MrsD2bxxx 30th July 2013, 1:30 pm

Hi ladies, it's been a while since I have been on here so I hope everyone is well and doing great! I have a bit of an issue, I'm nearly 4 month PO and although my scars have basically disappeared, they look a little bumpy and feel a little hard? 

I didn't know whether I had to massage them or anything so I haven't been doing that, I actually haven't really done anything to them to be honest other than leave them to it! Lol!

I'm not particularly worried about this because there isn't anything else wrong.. Sometimes I get aches in them and I have noticed that when I'm not in a bra, the implant feels like it's rippling but I'm always either in a bra or sports bra at night so again I'm not worried that they will be majorly affected by this. It's just general queries isn't it really, I think we all want to know the answers to the smallest questions! Lol..

Anyway, hope you are all doing well and take care.. Xxxx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Slight rippling beneath skin Empty Re: Slight rippling beneath skin

Post by COOKIE 30th July 2013, 1:42 pm

Massaging your scars will help to break that bumpy scar down down hun. Using something like bio-oil or just moisturiser if you'd prefer will make the massage easier. Just use the tips of your fingers and apply pressure to the scars in circular motions along the whole scar. 5 mins day and not is all that's necessary lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 30th July 2013, 1:55 pm

Hi I'm still pre BA so not much help but I love your avi!! Hope your slight issues all work out ok :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 30th July 2013, 1:59 pm

I agree with Jennifer. Great avi, they look very natural! 

Maybe with Cookie's advice, bit of bio-oil and massaging and it should go down. I was debating massaging my scars, but i guess i might as well, anything that might help. I'm only just over 2 weeks PO yet though. Xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 30th July 2013, 3:16 pm

Massaging your scars with a little baby oil soon breaks down the scar tissue and makes them feel flatter.

But do not put anything on them until you have been told you can by your surgeon. X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 30th July 2013, 3:42 pm

Thanks ladies! I have a check up with my surgeon on August 8th so will ask him if it's ok to use bio oil. I didn't think it was much of a problem but just thought is get some advice anyway.. 

Thank you Jennifer and Emily for your comments on my avi, I'm loving the upper pole I get with balconette bras, I think I'm going to miss that when I lose it! Lol! Xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down