Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2wks Post BA breast tissue hanging beneath implant

4 posters

Go down

2wks Post BA breast tissue hanging beneath implant Empty 2wks Post BA breast tissue hanging beneath implant

Post by MyGirls35 30th July 2011, 3:20 pm

2wks Post BA breast tissue hanging beneath implant 476424 I am getting boobie blues...is it normal that my breast tissue is hanging down under the implant? Is this just because I still haven't dropped? I dont seem high up though so I am very confused. This isn't "bottoming out" is it? my implants seem to definitely be above my incisions and my nipples are not whacky or high up, so I'm hoping not.

Where is that diagram that showed the before and after dropping and the explanation where it's lie a vacuum sealed pillow with a tiny pinhole in it?

I really need reassurance, but honesty too. 2wks Post BA breast tissue hanging beneath implant 856466

Thanks ladies
MyGirls35
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

2wks Post BA breast tissue hanging beneath implant Empty Re: 2wks Post BA breast tissue hanging beneath implant

Post by jen86 30th July 2011, 3:34 pm

Mmh im not entirely sure. it could be possible you pocket is too high up. would you mind if i took a look at your pics? i dobt see how t could be bottoming out with you say th tissue hangs underneath ut implant. xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

2wks Post BA breast tissue hanging beneath implant Empty Re: 2wks Post BA breast tissue hanging beneath implant

Post by MyGirls35 30th July 2011, 10:24 pm

Jen I PM'ed you with a couple photos. Thanks bunches!2wks Post BA breast tissue hanging beneath implant 399357
MyGirls35
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 30th July 2011, 10:36 pm

I dont think thats bottoming out....

Were you boarderline lift?

I would let your ps know right away if you think there could be a problem... even if its nothing better to touch base with them. x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirls35 30th July 2011, 10:57 pm

Hi Sarahdawn, well he said I was in the normal low range just on my left breast, which is of course post BA the worst one...right one he said I was in great shape. But he never used the term "borderline lift"

Did you have any of this at all with yours? Is it normal to have the tissue kind of beneath the implant before they drop?2wks Post BA breast tissue hanging beneath implant 267328

Thank you! 2wks Post BA breast tissue hanging beneath implant 48411
MyGirls35
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 30th July 2011, 11:02 pm

I dont have that hun, I had a lift.

I dont know if it just a matter of your implants needing to drop more and maybe they will fill the skin... but also your ps created the pocket for the implants which is where they will ultimately settle and stay, and if you maybe needed the lift there could be excess skin below that pocket, where the lift would have removed that skin.

I am only making suggestions, I dont know, so my advise is show your ps and see what they suggest?

YOur ps said you were in low range for lift, did he say what were the options post op if it ended up that u needed a lift?
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirls35 30th July 2011, 11:08 pm

Ha ha oh wow! Yours look great! Umm, hmm he said I was within normal low range, meaning my left breast curve was just stlightly below the crease. He said I wasn't in the category where he would recommend a lift, but also never said "borderline"

I will talk to him this next week at my appointment and see, I'm sure I will post an update! :)
MyGirls35
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 31st July 2011, 3:01 am

I hope they just settle in place for you then... if your curve was just slightly below the crease then I am sure you will be fine... I had a mile of breast tissue below the creae, I used to have to pick my boobs up to put the in a bra! 2wks Post BA breast tissue hanging beneath implant 557141

Hope it goes well with the ps next week! x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyb 1st August 2011, 7:02 pm

Hi - I had unders put in 4 days ago...and I am concerned too as I was advised during consultation to have a maxoplexy lift as I had "droopy boobs"...I chose not to have this done and went ahead with the implants only as I didnt6 think I was that "droopy"....following surgery I have noticed that the one breast looks ok, but the other implant is flat and high...leaving a droopy nipple and boob kind of "hanging off" the implant...I am hoping if the implant drops it will fill this out...I dont know how far they drop and was wondering if anyone else has this and what happened in the end!!!!
suzyb
suzyb
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down