Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slight rippling

+2
COOKIE
tinkerbell24
6 posters

Go down

slight rippling Empty slight rippling

Post by tinkerbell24 1st January 2013, 11:58 pm

so at the inside part of my boobs under the armpit i can def feel and i think see rippling already so will that get worse as my boobs drop and swelling goes dwn xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

slight rippling Empty Re: slight rippling

Post by COOKIE 2nd January 2013, 12:09 am

Do you mean on the outside under your armpit Tink or the inside in your cleavage area?

Rippling is very common and as long as it not visible and can just be felt there's absolutely nothing at all to worry about.

If you can 'see' it and it's so clear it looks unsightly which I don't think is the case for you as you only think you can see it (you'd KNOW if you could see rippling) you should bring it to your surgeons attention at your next post-op check.

As your boobs are so new right now though they can often have what seem like little dents in them that fill out as your boobs heal. But as always when going for post-op checks always bring anything to your surgeons attention that you're concerned about at the time.

Give your boobs more time Tink. You're still swollen and high and still have a lot of changes to go through, if you do suspect rippling though the main thing I'd advise is no weight loss. Weight loss may make rippling look worse if you already have it. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd January 2013, 12:15 am

outside under armpit it does feel like dents. i need to stop stressing lol. got hospital thurs to check wounds etc xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd January 2013, 12:38 am

You'll be able to go through everything then. I think that no matter how much we can tell you here there's nothing quite like the reassurance you get from your clinic is there Tink. Hope all goes well babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 2nd January 2013, 9:08 am

I have the Same tink , I have had with all mine, my first ba they rippled where yours have not visible apart from when I leaned foward and could really feel the scallopped. But it never caused me any bother . It's was more 'cosmetic' than a complication. Mine never got worse just stayed the same .i think we all get it to some degree x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 2nd January 2013, 10:06 am

I wouldn't worry yourself too much Tink, I have it on the inside of my cleavage and slightly round the side of my left boob...just feels like slight dents and rippled! I can't see it though even when bending about so instead of finding something else to obsess about just gonna ignore it! Unless it gets worse and you can see it don't worry :) x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd January 2013, 10:09 am

thanks zebra i think its cause tgere changing so much im seeing/feeling diff things xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd January 2013, 12:26 pm

I agree with the other girls rippling (to feel) is very common, I'd say a high % of women have it either in the cleavage or side area.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 2nd January 2013, 1:20 pm

I have it in my cleavage but weight definately makes a difference. I have gained 11lb since my BA (reduced exercise and xmas) which I am desperate to get off ASAP but I have noticed that I cant even feel my rippling anymore and I cant see or feel the edges of the implant anymore. I ate so much over my birthday, xmas and new year and I'm still not back to my pre BA gym regime so it was bound to happen. I am starting to eat clean as off today and increasing my activity bit by bit and hopefully I will be back to my old self by February!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down