Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i need an uplift too :(

+7
twig21
5stonedown
kel70
Tittilicious
COOKIE
jenniferrf1
lumpybumpy
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

i need an uplift too :( Empty i need an uplift too :(

Post by lumpybumpy 30th July 2013, 9:17 am

hiya girlies, so i went for my consultation with mr hassan, he's a lovely man and i was very happy with how thorough he was plus the hospital group as a whole on my visit. it was a lot to take in and i felt very emotional coming from there, reason being i was told i would require an anchor lift as well as implants and it really knocked me initially, especially as the asymmetry is a bugger to fix as well!

on top of this my hopes of having my ears pinned in the same procedure were dashed as he said he wouldnt recommend it on top of the BA and lift although he would carry it out if i opted for it. on the back of this advice i've put the ears to bed for now and just want to focus on the boobs. the initial cost ive been quoted is £6095 for natrelle rounds and anchor lift. he also recommended 375 extra full for the small breast and 325 full or 275 moderate for the larger breast to take me up to a DD/E. i've written about it in depth in my new diary:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if you can stay awake for long enough to read please feel free to have a nose! xxx

Last edited by cookie on 30th July 2013, 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Font too small.)
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

i need an uplift too :( Empty Re: i need an uplift too :(

Post by jenniferrf1 30th July 2013, 9:27 am

Ill go and have a read now... Before reading the diary though, sorry your require a lift and you wasn't expecting it but if its for the best, your end results will really be worth it xxxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th July 2013, 11:10 am

That must have been very hard to hear lovely. Especially as it was so unexpected Hug 

Try not to worry too much though babe, yes, you may have additional scars, but the aesthetic look you'll achieve from having the lift by far outweighs any scarring you have and after a year the scars are barely noticeable anyway, so its all going to be just fine lovely.

Any questions at all you have about the lift, do just ask away in this section here. We've lots of ladies who have gone through this already and will be happy to help you through babe.

A little off topic, but I've read a few posts lately about Mr Hassan leaving THG. So if you do proceed and want Mr Hassan, do double check sweetheart that HE will be doing your surgery. Don't book until you know!!!!! If you book now lovely and he is leaving, you'll then have to choose another surgeon and if its only Mr Hassan you want then you're gonna be stumped!

If they do say it will be Mr Hassan, do get it in writing. I've read he's opening his own practise and this is the reason for him leaving. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 30th July 2013, 12:05 pm

thank you so much cookie, i didnt realise this was the case and because i dont want to book until october, he may very well have left by then! ive got my second consultation tmrw so ill compare and see how i feel :) xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 30th July 2013, 12:40 pm

Hey Lumpybumpy :)

I'm new around here and wanted to say good luck for your second consultation tomorrow :ok: .

I know what it's like to go to consultation and receive disappointing news.  I had hoped for lift and implants at the same time but my surgeon, Mr Russo, said in my case that would not be possible.

Once I got over my initial disappointment I actually felt more confident about him as a surgeon - he was determined to get the eventual look right for me regardless of my having wanted results that were quicker and more convenient.

I'm six days post uplift/reduction and couldn't be happier at this stage.

Zoe x
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

http://tittilicious.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th July 2013, 12:40 pm

I know that once you've booked, they'll lock you in babe. Possibly with a surgeon you're not happy with after Mr Hassan leaves. They won't care babe. So do please double check and get EVERYTHING in writing.

I hope after the consultation tomorrow you'll feel better about the lift hun. Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 30th July 2013, 12:45 pm

thanks cookie i really dont want that happening so maybe i need to speak to him direct because i dont want to book and end up disappointed, the whole point of seeing a surgeon you want is to book with them safe in the knowledge that they are operating on you! just out of interest,where have u seen that he is leaving? i'd like to look myself to see if i can read between the lines further!

tittilicious thanks for the well wishes, hope your recovery is going well! my surgeon is happy to give me and lift and implants and thats the option i want to go for but i was just disappointed that i needed the lift in the first place, i honestly didnt realise how bad the droop was, i thought i could maybe get away with the nipple lift but never mind i suppose its got to be done if i want a good result :) xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th July 2013, 12:51 pm

This is my concern for you Lumpy, I don't want you booking in the hope of having Mr Hassan only to find out later that he's not going to be there for you and THG simply allocate you another surgeon.

I have read quite a few threads now of women having consultations cancelled with Mr Hassan, but they'd be difficult to trawl through to find. The last thread I commented on about Mr Hassan was this this thread [url=My birthdays the 19th so just under two weeks after.  Defiantly be the best birthday present I could ask for :)]HERE[/url]. I've also seen the same on other forums, but again, I just don't have the time to go back searching for them lovely. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 30th July 2013, 1:02 pm

ok hun thanks for this ill have a little looky round the forum, i wasnt sure if maybe you had seen it somewhere on the net but i shall do my research! im really not sure how to proceed then if this is the case and i do decide to book with him shrug  the other option is to possibly book it right before i have it done if i can arrange time off work and maybe hope for a late space deal if i know he is still there, what a kerfuffle! xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th July 2013, 1:04 pm

Ask Mr Hassan direct. If he claims he will be doing the surgery himself hun then politely just ask that you can have that in writing. I'd also request the same from THG. We know from how they treated the PIPS ladies how unscrupulous they can be, so be sure to cover yourself lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 30th July 2013, 1:07 pm

i will do thanks again for your help cookie you're amazing as ever! interesting point you make about the PIPS too, the PCC was very quick to praise the company on how well the supported the PIP ladies so just shows they are always out to make a quick buck! xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th July 2013, 1:21 pm

I despise PCCS and their sales patter. If BAAPS do get the new regulations for cosmetic surgery approved these women will hopefully a thing if the past.

They'd lie their way through anything to get you to sign on the dotted line making you feel like a superstar! Sadly many women do fall for it without question.

Bad, bad women indeed nope 

I'm just glad women like yourself who are on forums such as ours are entering the clinic fully informed, knowing what a PCC is and what her job is all about. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 30th July 2013, 1:25 pm

yes i agree i think you should only see a surgeon at consult and that the PCCs need to take a more administrative role than a sales angle, if people want the surgery that much they'll pay for it without needing to be swayed by the sales aspect xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 30th July 2013, 4:41 pm

Lumpy Bumpy I know how you feel about the lift.  I was hoping to get away with it despite having had two kids and being in my early 40's but my surgeon recommended the lift too.  I am hugely disappointed that my lovely new boobs will have scars and won't be quite as pretty as I'd hoped but having considered it that's better than having the implants with no lift and ending up with a pair of boobs that look like a bowling ball in a carrier bag lol!

Lots of people have said that the scars do fade and I'm reassured by that.  Good luck with making sure you get the surgeon that you want x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 30th July 2013, 4:55 pm

I am sure that this was a bit of a shock to hear but believe me you can get fantastic results with a BA and lift and its much better for the surgeon to be honest with you than just give you a BA and then leave you with bigger but saggier breasts that you then have to pay all over again to fix. I had a BA and lollipop lift which was revised at 6 months post op to a full anchor lift. My scars are more extensive than someone who hasnt had a lift but they are healing well and I am so happy with my results.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 30th July 2013, 9:00 pm

lumpybumpy wrote:
tittilicious thanks for the well wishes, hope your recovery is going well! my surgeon is happy to give me and lift and implants and thats the option i want to go for but i was just disappointed that i needed the lift in the first place, i honestly didnt realise how bad the droop was, i thought i could maybe get away with the nipple lift but never mind i suppose its got to be done if i want a good result :) xx

My recovery is going fabulously thanks LB :)

I totally get your initial disappointment - in the long term I'm sure you'll be thankful.

As for drooping - mine (pre-op) having lost over 6.5st in weight were shocking (take a look at the pre-op pics on my blog: I guarantee they will make you feel like "perky-miss-perky from perk-town on the national bank holiday of perk").  Truly shocking!!  When I took my bra off Mr Russo said "oh yes, you definitely need surgery" - I've never had a man look at my boobs with such disdain.  Set into stark contrast by the reverence he exuded as he gazed at his 'art' when he came to see me before discharge the morning after surgery yes 

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

http://tittilicious.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by twig21 30th July 2013, 11:24 pm

Hey chick, i know how you feel. I am only 27 and need a flu anchor lift. I am having this done in just 5 days awith 345cc implants. This is mainly due to losing 4 stone and having 2 kids so close together. I am doing a photo trail of before and after. if you want to know or take a peek then feel free to pm and i will keep you updated. best of luck with your journery :) xx
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 31st July 2013, 10:09 am

hey girlies, just checking in on the thread before i head off to see james mcdiarmid this afternoon! thanks for the replies and support, it really helps to hear from others in the same boat Give You 

i do feel a lot better now and i do feel that this will give me a better result, i really dont want implants without a lift and for them to look even worse, i think its just initially you feel disappointed and i almost feel annoyed with myself for not wearing more supportive bras, etc as ive lost weight myself over the years so i feel maybe i could have done more to prevent the sag during this process. I cant dwell on it now i have to just focus on having the lift and BA to get the best result and to also ensure i pick the right surgeon for me. i'll update my boobie diary after my 2nd consult a little later ladies :) xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st July 2013, 10:40 am

Hope all goes well with James Lumpy. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 31st July 2013, 11:31 am

Let us know how you get on :) good luck XX
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 31st July 2013, 11:41 am

Hi ladies, thank you for sharing i'm also having Uplift & BA. I'm so confused i dunno which hospital to go with, i've been researching since Feb. I'm so happy i found this site today. I have my Consultation with Mr Adrian Richards from Aurora Clinic, tomorrow afternoon. I was wondering if anyone had this procedure done with Mr Paganelli at The Hospital Group. They are prices are reasonable i was quoted £6095 Thank you for your help. Daisy xx
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 31st July 2013, 12:28 pm

Hi Daisy, Adrian Richards is a member of BAAPS and on the website his 2013 safety audit has been completed meaning he is an excellent choice and you will be in great hands if you go with him :)
I havnt heard to the other surgeon, have you tried typing their names in to our search bar in the top right hand corner?

Let us know how you get on :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st July 2013, 12:52 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Daisy wavey 

The best advise I'd give you when having such a technical procedure lovely is to put cost at the back of your mind. Your body is far more in mordant and you certainly can't put a price on that can you lovely.

Focus on the quality of surgeon. They're the ones who are going to be putting a scalpel to your body babe to put it bluntly and they will be changing the shape of your body forever... Seeking out 'bargain boobjobs' will always come to no good babe.

So focus on your surgeon.

You'll find so much information here to help you along your journey Daisy, you may like to read through the Breast Augmentation Information section of the forum and there's quite a few of us here including myself sweetheart that have had uplifts and will be more than happy to help with any questions you might have.

You may also like to introduce yourself in the 'Say Hello' section if the forum, so that all our members can give you a big warm welcome. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 31st July 2013, 1:00 pm

Thank you so much Cookie, i think you are right i've read a lot about Mr Richards, I'm looking forward to meet him tomorrow . I know my heart definitely wants to go with him. will keep you posted tomorrow after my consultation I've ruled out Mr Paganelli i can't find much feedback about him. I'm excited already Lol i've waited for this far too long. Thank you for your advice. Xxx
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st July 2013, 1:10 pm

You're very welcome sweetheart.

Having an uplift/BA can be quite a scary thing, because not only are your boobs going to be augmented but the surgeon is also going to be entirely changing their shape to a new perky breast and you want the best surgeon you can get to do this for you. Mr Richards has a very good reputation hun and I look forward to reading how you got on.

There's always someone around if you have any questions at all and if you'd like Breast Buddies own consultation notebook to print off and take with you tomorrow just let me know and I can email that to you hun. Xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next