Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

second thoughts or just nerves?

+2
COOKIE
g0902
6 posters

Go down

second thoughts or just nerves? Empty second thoughts or just nerves?

Post by g0902 28th July 2013, 1:44 pm

So as many of you know I booked an appointment to go back and see my surgeon while I was experiencing a serious case of booby blues. I was so disappointed with my size, and cried enough tears to fill a river! Now a few weeks on, I am learning to accept what I have and wondered whether I should cancel my appointment on Tuesday... But should I just have to "accept" what I have been given??

Really just looking some advice on whether I should still go ahead to see my surgeon on Tuesday? I think its the nerves that's making me back out of going to see him and fear of what he will say. Has anyone been back to see their surgeon regarding size? What should I expect from the consultation?

xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 616

Back to top Go down

second thoughts or just nerves? Empty Re: second thoughts or just nerves?

Post by COOKIE 28th July 2013, 2:00 pm

Aftercare generally won't cover the aesthetic look you achieve after surgery G, I think you know that lovely...

But if you genuinely believe that what you asked of your surgeon he fully understood and was something you both agreed on pre-op and this hasn't been achieved at all, then don't let your nerves get in your way of going back and stating how you feel hun.

If you bought an expensive skirt and came home and the hem wasn't stitched right, I doubt very much nerves would get in the way of you taking it back to the shop hun...

Your boobs are a product too! You made a purchase and if you aren't satisfied with your purchase and feel you have a genuine claim, them do as you would any other purchase and go back and get it sorted out lovely. Xxx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th July 2013, 2:02 pm

Hi G :) hope you had a good birthday the other day! 

That's a tough one, although still pre BA, I did go back to see the surgeon regarding size, and I did question whether I needed or too... I think mainly because of nerves also so I would guess it will be doubled if your actually post op! 

I'm glad to hear your accepting them more, they do look lovely :) if you cancel will you still get to see him soon to check you over? I would say that there isn't Ny harm I. Going just to talk about your slight concerns but more so now just to have his reassurance also? 

It's up to you though, if you are seeing him again soon and you feel much happier I would cancel and wait, but if you havnt got any more plans to see him I would  go to see him :) xx good luck xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 28th July 2013, 2:08 pm

Hi Cookie, I think I am being realistic of what i can actually expect from him and i know for sure a free reop won't be on the cards for me but i would be happy woth even a discount which would give me the option to go ahea for another surgery whenever my body has fully healed and I feel ready to do so.

I am just nervous as to how he will react. I told him at my one week post op appointment I wasnt 100% sure on size and he told me to let them settle before making judgment.

Pre-op i told him a C - which I got! But i dont feel like he properly explained the fact that measuring a C isnt the same as looking like a C or the fact that a 32C is smaller that say a 34C or a 36C..... xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 28th July 2013, 2:15 pm

Thanks Jennifer for ur comment :) I do have my 12 week review at the end of Aug but when i mailed his PA with my concerns she said to book an appointment before this. I just can't decide how I feel. Im not as upset as I was, but im certainly not delighted either.

I dont know what to say to him!!;( x
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th July 2013, 2:24 pm

Aww just be honest, tell him that you were really upset over size. Now you've gotten used to them you feel better but still arnt 100% and just ask him what your options are, eg if you did decide another op, would you be able to get anything off etc ... Worth a go because you won't upset him :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th July 2013, 2:34 pm

Just say how you feel lovely.

You're much bigger than a C cup I'll tell you that now babe. I do think think your surgeon is right to request you allow them to settle befor smacking judgment and to get yourself properly fitted when you can in nice bras of your choice.

I personally think you're going to feel VERY different then G, although you may not be able to see past what you're looking at right now.

That's not to say though that you shouldn't vent your concerns with your surgeons and if you want to discuss the possibility of revision later. At least then you'll know your options IF you don't feel happy. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 28th July 2013, 2:40 pm

g0902 wrote:I just can't decide how I feel. Im not as upset as I was, but im certainly not delighted either.

I dont know what to say to him!!;( x

G hun, say exactly that!
even if its just so that he can write it in your notes and your thoughts have been recorded, you never know what that might be useful for later on down the line!

i do kind of understand how you feel hun, i had boobie blues as well and thought they're not big enough, and this dragged on for a few weeks, but honestly i think they do need time to settle. yesterday i was naughty and went to try on a proper bra and couldnt stop smiling!! i was so delighted i had to buy it as well lol.

for me, i was scared of size pre op but seeing my results now, i could easily go bigger. and i would if i had a re op for a complication anyway, but i wouldnt just for size, because i think when i can wear proper bras i will be able to do so much with them, and they're so so much better than before of course.

but of course everyone is different, and i think just explain to him how you feel, make sure he takes note of it in your file, and see what he says. no harm chatting it through.

good luck hun xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 28th July 2013, 3:23 pm

Oh size is an awfull thing to battle with! Did you take any pics of the "look" you wanted to achieve? or just said a C  cup?

I would keep the appointment you have, and just go through why your unhappy. I honestly don't think you will get any kind of discount, as your surgeon gave you what you asked for. Sorry hun x but your surgeon will be aware that your still unhappy, and you feel it not what you paid for.

Have you been measured properly yet? I personally think your bigger than a C cup! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 28th July 2013, 3:36 pm

i do kind of understand how you feel hun, i had boobie blues as well and thought they're not big enough, and this dragged on for a few weeks, but honestly i think they do need time to settle. yesterday i was naughty and went to try on a proper bra and couldnt stop smiling!! i was so delighted i had to buy it as well lol. wrote:
for me, i was scared of size pre op but seeing my results now, i could easily go bigger. and i would if i had a re op for a complication anyway, but i wouldnt just for size, because i think when i can wear proper bras i will be able to do so much with them, and they're so so much better than before of course.

but of course everyone is different, and i think just explain to him how you feel, make sure he takes note of it in your file, and see what he says. no harm chatting it through.

good luck hun xx

Hi Blue, thanks hun for ur comment. Its nice to know I am not the only one who has felt like this! I was the same, i was terrified of ending up too top heavy and worried too much about what other people would think instead of focussing on what i wanted myself. Im worried he will be offended by what I say and it doesn't help that my mum thinks I'm going nuts lol she's totally against me going backxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 28th July 2013, 3:39 pm

Lisa34 wrote:Oh size is an awfull thing to battle with! Did you take any pics of the "look" you wanted to achieve? or just said a C  cup?

I would keep the appointment you have, and just go through why your unhappy. I honestly don't think you will get any kind of discount, as your surgeon gave you what you asked for. Sorry hun x but your surgeon will be aware that your still unhappy, and you feel it not what you paid for.

Have you been measured properly yet? I personally think your bigger than a C cup! X

Hi Lisa, I said a C cup - which in hindsight i wish i had of went with what Cookie has always said about getting pictures of a look rather than a cup size.

I have read a lot - on other sites - that girls do get a discount from the clinic as a return patient so I'm just hoping he will be able to offer me some sort of discount - even in a years time if I'm still not happy. Wishful thinking maybe.....

I haven't been measured properly yet - i don't really know where to go to get measured but at the minute i don't think it would matter if they told me I was an F lol - i learnt the hard way that cup size means NOTHING lol :( xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 28th July 2013, 3:41 pm

cookie wrote:Just say how you feel lovely.

You're much bigger than a C cup I'll tell you that now babe. I do think think your surgeon is right to request you allow them to settle befor smacking judgment and to get yourself properly fitted when you can in nice bras of your choice.

I personally think you're going to feel VERY different then G, although you may not be able to see past what you're looking at right now.

That's not to say though that you shouldn't vent your concerns with your surgeons and if you want to discuss the possibility of revision later. At least then you'll know your options IF you don't feel happy. Xx

Thanks Cookie.

Im not really sure how I feel at the min, so I'm finding it so difficult to string something together! :( I think your right though... i need to get how i feel off my chest so i can be aware of what my options are in the future. I certainly wouldnt be having another op this year for sure... but i wouldn't rule out next year if i am still unhappy xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 28th July 2013, 4:29 pm

You're definitely bigger than a C! you won't get a free re-op just because you wish you had gone bigger, and may not get a discount for next time either. I would wait until your 12 week check up.. your boobs gone on changing, dropping and settling up to a year post op anyway x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 28th July 2013, 4:35 pm

I have 32C bras from M&S which seem to fit.. and they really don't feel like a C at all .. they look an A/B under clothes :(  Im not expecting him to offer a free reop at all.. I am completely realistic and aware that a free reop won't be on the cards for me. I just want to keep my options open for the future and i suppose if i don't ask i don't get... 

I wish i had of waited until my 12 week review, but his PA told me to go back and see him before this if i am unhappy... I do want to go back.. I just don't know what to say to him or how to put it xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 28th July 2013, 4:38 pm

You are so right huni xx it doesn't matter what size they measure, if your not happy with the size then you could measure a G and it won't make any difference! I asked for a D cup, I got an F cup and mine arnt as big as I was expecting x go and see your surgeon, it won't do any harm xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th July 2013, 4:38 pm

Honestly don't worry about upsetting him or anything, your not saying he did a bad job or anything like that, just that you arnt 100% happy with the size at the moment and want to know what the options are for you! :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 28th July 2013, 4:42 pm

Lisa34 wrote:You are so right huni xx it doesn't matter what size they measure, if your not happy with the size then you could measure a G and it won't make any difference! I asked for a D cup, I got an F cup and mine arnt as big as I was expecting x go and see your surgeon, it won't do any harm xx

I think i will take ur advice hun and just go back to him. at the end of the day the worst he can say is i have to pay full price for a reop. I just wish he had explained fully the fact that measuring a C doesn't necessarily look a C cup :( xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 28th July 2013, 4:43 pm

jenniferrf1 wrote:Honestly don't worry about upsetting him or anything, your not saying he did a bad job or anything like that, just that you arnt 100% happy with the size at the moment and want to know what the options are for you! :) xx

thanks for the reassurance babe. You're right, If i was having surgery again tomorrow I would still be picking him to do surgery - I am so happy with the shape... its just the size that is getting me down :( xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th July 2013, 4:45 pm

Hug   Exactly what you said to Lisa, the worse he can do is say full price if you do want to go bigger... let us know how you get on, I still think you look fab in your avi xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 28th July 2013, 4:47 pm

That's right! If you need to pay full price then at least you know where you stand! X good luck, let us know how it goes x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 29th July 2013, 10:44 am

thanks jennifer and lisa. will keep you's posted about tomorrow. so nervous xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down