Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling sooo much better about size now360-410!!

+4
jesber123
jodioc77
mais04
Specialkj
8 posters

Go down

Feeling sooo much better about size now360-410!! Empty Feeling sooo much better about size now360-410!!

Post by Specialkj 19th July 2013, 6:30 pm

Well I emailed my secretary my concerns about sixmze as my surgeon orig offered 360 but did as could go up to 445cc but these were all in low profile so the bigger they went the wider they got rather than more projection.

Sooo I am so happy now as he is ordering 3 implants for me for the day, 360cc anatomical low profile, 410cc anatomical low profile and 415cc anato
iCal moderate profile!!!  This has made me so happy, I was having such a wobble and so many concerns, but to be offered moderate projection has made me v happy, 

Feel like I can enjoy the week build up without worrying, as can chat to him on the day. At the moment I'm leaning towards 415cc but that's if he can fit it in!!!

I am a happy Pre BA bunny!!!! Xxxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Feeling sooo much better about size now360-410!! Empty Re: Feeling sooo much better about size now360-410!!

Post by mais04 19th July 2013, 6:38 pm

Glad you're feeling better its definitely worth double checking and going over any worries you have so you can relax a bit xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Feeling sooo much better about size now360-410!! Empty Re: Feeling sooo much better about size now360-410!!

Post by jodioc77 19th July 2013, 6:40 pm

Good to Hear! What's your bwd again? I know we are all different, but I am having 405cc in moderate profile my bwd is 13.5
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by jesber123 19th July 2013, 6:47 pm

I'm glad your happier now, it will make the wait much easier.  Why did he not offer the moderate profile in the beginning?
jesber123
jesber123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 225

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 19th July 2013, 6:52 pm

I am 13.5bwd too! Jodioc if I have the 415 we are having v similar implant!!! 
I think he offered low profile for the width and thought 4.6 projection be more than enough for me, but on studying the implant catalogue I was swaying towards moderate profile in the 415, so the fact he is ordering it has made me über happy!!! It gives 5.3cm projection, much more peachy!!!!
Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th July 2013, 7:01 pm

Great to read you're feeling so confident going into surgery now lovely. That's just as it should be. Enjoy the last weeks of your recovery - woohoo yahoo 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 19th July 2013, 7:09 pm

Thanks cookie, can't believe how much better I feel, all my concerns are gone.... Now to relax and enjoy the build up!!! 
Thanks again for ur support, it means a lot xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th July 2013, 7:12 pm

You're very welcome babe Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 19th July 2013, 7:50 pm

Makes me think if you feel so relieved now, the 405cc may get the one for you :)
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 19th July 2013, 7:52 pm

Thanks jodioc, I know, it's so nice I can chat to him again on the day as well. But yeah the relief is amazing so u maybe right!!!
We are both sorted!! Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 19th July 2013, 8:01 pm

That's good Special K :) it stressed me out to but since I sorted it out a few weeks ago all the stress went and now I'm just excited to have boobies!!!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 19th July 2013, 8:04 pm

Jennifer have u ur consultation with mybreast tomo? Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 19th July 2013, 8:37 pm

Yep! I will write about it in the diary section afterwards xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 19th July 2013, 8:41 pm

Hope it goes well but doesnt confuse u, as u seem so sorted now!!! I'm v interested to see what they say for u though. :-) xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 19th July 2013, 8:45 pm

Same, I'm sure it won't change my mind because I'm more than happy especially after seeing mr M again but I've booked it so might aswell go :) thanks for thinking of me!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 19th July 2013, 8:51 pm

So glad u going still. It's another chance to discuss our favourite subject!!!! Are u taking someone? Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 19th July 2013, 9:03 pm

Nope everyone's at work so I'm going my myself, it's only a little while away and I feel so well prepared :) I still have notes just incase!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 19th July 2013, 9:13 pm

Ah ok hun, I feel u are equipped with a great deal of knowledge and previous experience!!! Hope it goes well for u though xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 19th July 2013, 9:20 pm

Thank you :D looking forward to your day that's up and coming too xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 19th July 2013, 9:29 pm

I have to say now it's closer it has gone pretty quick! Ahhhh heart just speeded up slightly!!!! 
Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 20th July 2013, 9:03 am

glad to hear you're feeling happier hun! do choose the mod profile if you want projection! it seems that projection is what us post oppers can never get enough of, so thats something to think about :)
i also think i read that low profiles get used mostly for reconstruction but not too often for 'normal' BAs?

not long for you now, so exiciting!! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 20th July 2013, 5:14 pm

Glad your happy Hun, 7 days to go, wow dance 
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 20th July 2013, 6:47 pm

Thanks everyone! I can't believe this time next week I'll have my boobies!!! I am swaying towards moderate projection, my surgeon does do a lot of reconstructions so that may be why he naturally chose low profile, and he did say I was like a reconstruction but with nipples! However, when I look at what everyone is having and saying moderate projection is def more favourable to me.

The fact I now have this option is amazing, just got to decide if I would prefer 4.6cm projection or 5.3cm. 

I have thrown out a load of bras today and sorted all my clothes and draws.  I also just hung out in the underwear section in house of Fraser, just can't wait to be able to get purchasing, although this is some way off!!!
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th July 2013, 7:34 pm

It's hard isn't it!! My projection is 5.8 if I remember right which I'm looking forward to having lol, I'm looking forward to seeing what one you choose!! I'm throwing away bras aswell ... I had loads that I never wore because not enough padding so it's nice to have room... But I'm looking forward to filling it back up again lol !! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down