Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sooo disappointed!

+8
silverpanther
mandyjs
achorley
vixylyx
Kurukullachis
COOKIE
tinkerbell24
bgorringe
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sooo disappointed! Empty Sooo disappointed!

Post by bgorringe 17th January 2013, 2:47 pm

I've just been for my consultation with sultan hassan at the hospital group and I'm so disappointed and abit angry. I've had my appointment booked for 3 months now, I printed all the questions from this site to ask when in the consultation, and when I got there they made me wait 1hour35minutes before I saw the pc, (because sultan hassan was running teo hours behind) then she told me she was charging me £1000 more than I was quoted on the phone, which included transport that I don't need and an over night stay that I don't want, then I finally got to see sultan hassan, who was great, but was so rushed that I didn't get to ask one single question that I had prepared, he was brilliant and gave me loads of info but was clearly so rushed and didn't let me get a word in edge ways and was litterally pushing me out the door to get the next person in, THEN I had to wait another 20 mins before I could see the pc again so she could let me try on the different sizes I was offered and didn't have any in the size I was suppose to try on! I'm so disappointed and really quite angry!
(Sorry girls just had to get it off my chest, hope you don't mind!) xxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Sooo disappointed! Empty Re: Sooo disappointed!

Post by tinkerbell24 17th January 2013, 3:04 pm

aw no thats a shame, specially when this should be an exciting time for you. i must admit i was made to wait then i went to see my surgeon for over an hour but when i got in there he was fab and spent ages going over everything with me

So why are they quoting another £1000 xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th January 2013, 3:09 pm

If this is how you're treated when they want they business, can you imagine the treatment from both clinic and surgeon if you had a complication?

The surgeon may have been 'great' but not great enough to have given YOU the time to listen to anything YOU had to say.

What you have to say is so important when making decisions regarding YOUR BA, after all, this is all about YOU and what you want from this surgery. Without giving YOU time to discuss your wants and concerns how is it possible for your surgeon to know exactly what it is you do want and if he could do something different to help avoid anything you may be concerned about.

Every BA should be tailored to YOU lovely. We shouldn't be on a rushed through, asked to show breasts, given an opinion and thrown about the door with no input from yourself. What you say could have a huge impact on the decisions made regarding your BA hun.... So I personally don't think your consultation was great at all babe. I actually think both surgeon and clinic treated you appallingly. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 17th January 2013, 3:16 pm

I agree with cookie it's horrific.

If they call you be sure to tell them why you are annoyed. £1000 is a joke for things you didn't ask for. The package should be tailored to you, not just because the pc wants her commission. Btw THG will take the price down I want Invisalign and got them down by £1500, just don't have the money yet.

It seems they put as many patients as possible in a short space, it's not fair... Having a BA is a big thing for people.

Who's next on your list to see?
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by vixylyx 17th January 2013, 3:17 pm

I can understand why your disappointed, refuses to pay the increase see what they offer you. Could you rebook to see mr hassan? And as cookie said they really didn't give you the time. Just out of curiosity did you see them in Manchester by any chance?
vixylyx
vixylyx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 17th January 2013, 4:03 pm

Aw such a shame cookie. Maybe try them again? I found them brill maybe was an off day? Or look elsewhere xxx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 17th January 2013, 4:32 pm

yeah he was my last choice to be honest, saw loads of surgeons beginning of last year and didnt like any of them really, i need a ba and uplift and i want them done together and some of the surgeons said they wouldnt do the two together, and the ones that would either i didnt like or were ridiculously expensive. hassan seemed perfect as as heard great things about him, and THG quoted a fair price, and he is happy to do both at the same time, but i dont really want to pay THG all that money for such crappy service, didnt even get to find out much about the after care. the pc did say i could email her any questions and she'll email me back, i have just called her to see if she can get the price down without the transport etc, and she said she'll call me back in 10, so we will see, but i wouldnt know where else to go, ive seen mr singh at mya, two at transform, one at harley medical, and two at private hospitals, and have found great clincs without a surgeon i like or a great surgeon without a good clinic, dont really know where else to go now
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 17th January 2013, 4:36 pm

Defo go back for another consultation before making your final decision on thg and mr hassan cause he was brill for me and heard lots more good things about him xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th January 2013, 4:36 pm

Does Hassan do private and not through a clinic xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 17th January 2013, 4:38 pm

No don't think so x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 17th January 2013, 4:45 pm

yeah he told me he does private work in london and somewhere else (birmingham i think) and said to google him, but i cant find his details anywhere x
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 17th January 2013, 4:49 pm

Really?! Would it be cheaper privately?! I'd much prefer that lol x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th January 2013, 5:09 pm

not cheaper but sometimes better personal service. not always thoughx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 17th January 2013, 5:11 pm

Ah I wa happy with thg so don't mind going with them if same price xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 17th January 2013, 5:14 pm

yeah i pressume it would be cheaper as the clinics take a few hundred £ from the price you pay, obviously for their profit, and going to the surgeon direct you wouldnt have to pay that, but then i have no idea what the after care would be like x
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 17th January 2013, 5:21 pm

when i saw dr khan last year through transform he said that the price i would pay covers transforms cut, his cut, the price of the hospital bed, anaesthetic etc, and said that if i went through him directly he would charge me £500 less than what transform where charging me, obviously cos we would be cutting out their fee, so i pressume seeing hassan privately would be the same, but i dont know how it affects after care, what he could offer. If anyone finds his details please let me know! Thanks! xxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 17th January 2013, 5:22 pm

Ah for 500 id rather go and know I have one hundred percent aftercare and know that I can go to Bristol clinic for check ups x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 17th January 2013, 5:32 pm

Thats better! Just heard back from the pc, she said that without transport etc the price would drop from £6490 to £6090, then she said that she pleaded my case with the director and got it down to £5400, for a day case! Im so much happier with that! Even she said she was surprised that he went down so much in price! Ive emailed a few questions to the pc that i didnt get to ask before and aslong as they come back as i hope then i think I will go with him and i think I may just be at the beggining of my boobie journey! Yay! :-) hehe
still dont know what size/profile im having lol but i know im having naturelles xx
achorley; yeah its much better to make sure you have the after care you want than worry about £500 xx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 17th January 2013, 5:42 pm

Omg that's a huge difference I'm paying 4595 fir just implants wondering if I can haggle it down.. Xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 17th January 2013, 5:48 pm

yeah you should def try haggling hun, i think they almost expect it xx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th January 2013, 5:52 pm

well i was £4700 (could have been) £4100 if i didnt go for the lifetime guarantee on my implants which now wish i hadnt.

it was my surgery, and over night stay 2 nights if i needed it 15 years for any problems i come across including CC, and i choose 15 years as i know i will prob be changing my implants before then the think i liked about going to a surgeon was they can tailor make your aftercare package

I had consultations with THG, Harley and Transform and none offered a tailored package just whatever they offered everyone else if that makes sense

My surgeon has called me several times and emails me every other day and ive had the hospital calling checking im ok

So i must admit im def happy with how i went about my BA

hope you get something sorted soon xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 17th January 2013, 5:54 pm

How do I go about haggling though?! X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 17th January 2013, 6:06 pm

I would not have been happy with that consult AT ALL!
In my opinion, you should walk out feeling 100% confident in the surgeon and the company you are trusting to operate on your body and if you're not hun, I'd think I'd go elsewhere.
M x
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 17th January 2013, 6:19 pm

Are you going to see the surgeon again, please don't just make the decision on price you have to be happy with it!

Didn't know THG did a day case... I'm surprised they didn't. Chuck me out same day then although I was discharged at 7am lol

Did you tell her you were unhappy with the consultation?
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 17th January 2013, 6:59 pm

Would you believe I called THG back to ask a few more questions and Dr hassan answered the phone! He said he was sat at reception waiting for his cab and that he was happy to answer all my questions there and then! So asked him all the questions I didnt get to ask in the consultation and its all as I hoped! He does seem very informed, really seems to know what hes talking about, and hes the first surgeon Ive seen that Im really happy with, just ashame I have to go through THG to have him. Just waiting on an email back from the pc about after care and as long as its what I want then I think I will have to go with them, hes the only surgeon Ive been happy with and feel really very confident about him. xx
Yeah will book another consultation with him closer to when I want it done so I can be sure, the pc said they dont usually do day cases with a general anesthetic but Dr hassan said a day case is fine as long as I have it done early morning xx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next