Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disappointed :((

+17
FloJo
2nd time lucky
EmmaArden
*Alice*
misf1
karleyxxx
Beej
mariaelaina
Meemoo
mrsm
Abbie_lovey
bouncyDD
jodie1204
Twinkle3
Pammie85
roxanne
MrsH
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Disappointed :(( Empty Disappointed :((

Post by MrsH 17th July 2012, 7:48 am

Hi ladies,
I had a consultation with Mr Netri at transform on 6th July. He's a lovely man but was running late due to the weather. I had to get back for work so there were a few questions i'd forgot to ask, one of them being, what size support bra to buy. I rang my PC who looked at my notes and told me 34D. I was hoping to be at least an DD but really hoping for an E. Mr Netri explained to me that 410cc would be as big as he could do due to lack of skin but i thought that would give me more than 2 cup sizes. I can achieve that with padding.
So now i'm wondering if it's worth bothering having a BA. I wanted it so i'd be in proportion but i know a D won't do that for me.
I'm 5ft6"
34B no fullness up top
Size 12/14 bottom
Size 10 Top
Having 410cc partials
Opinions and advice needed please.
xxx
MrsH
MrsH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Disappointed :(( Empty Re: Disappointed :((

Post by roxanne 17th July 2012, 8:35 am

I was a 32c no fullness on top at all, so about the same size as you, and 5'6'' size 10/12. I'm now 32d/dd with 240cc, so I doubt very much you'll just be a d cup. You can't guarantee the final size, but I wouldn't listen to what the pcc says. Sorry, but it's not her place to answer certain questions, pcc's should only answer the logistic side of things. Your ps should be the one to answer these questions, and even there there's no guarantee. Though I don't see in any way how you'd be a d cup with 410cc when you already are a b cup xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 17th July 2012, 8:39 am

Your stats are almost the same as mine only im a 34 c.
I can see why u r dissapointed hun, have you considdered getting a second opinion from another PS or another company? to see if the would let you go bigger i saw two PS from the same company and they had compleatly different opinions... xxxx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 17th July 2012, 8:44 am

The nurse told me at my pre op what bra size to get and she told me DD and E and I am in the DD and I know I wouldn't be able to get into a D my boobs explode out of it when I take it off xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 17th July 2012, 8:56 am

Hi hun

Im similar stats to u, im 5ft9, size 10/12 top, size 14 bottom and started at 34b, with not alot of tissue up top. Ive had 460 overs and im measuring roughly 34E, obv havnt been measured properly yet but just done it as a rough guess. When i was havin 410cc, was told to get 34dd bras just to be on the safe side so they were big enough dependin on my resulting size. Hope that helps hun xx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 17th July 2012, 9:03 am

Hun, ask your surgeon not your PC, I doubt shes really going to know, as shes not doing the op for you, hope this helps xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbie_lovey 17th July 2012, 9:12 am

While I was researching around I read somewhere that as a very rough guide 100cc - 150cc will take you up a cup size....although it is no way an exact science because it would all depend on existing tissue, back size, rib cage etc etc etc....basically a million different factors to take into account shrug

I was a 34A and am now wearing 34D sports bras with a 340cc implant (very very little tissue before) so I suppose there is something in it?!

Sorry, most unhelpful reply ever Blush xxx
Abbie_lovey
Abbie_lovey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 17th July 2012, 9:18 am

I had a 34D sports bra, and a 34E and I had 615cc implants from a 34b/32c.

It's because sports bras are stretchy and fit differently, it doesn't mean that will be your size in normal bras. My size in normal bras is 32g or 34ff but I can still get in my original 34D sports bra. By the way it's a good idea to get a band size bigger too cos your ribs might swell up quite a bit, so if I was you I'd get a 34D, and a 36D also.

I'd expect you to be at least a DD with 410s.
Also remember that your PC has no medical training at all and was just guessing at a size that would probably fit.
xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 17th July 2012, 11:01 am

Hi

I had my BA 7 weeks ago.

My stats are identical to yours. I was an empty 34B after breastfeeding.

I had 410 unders and I am now only a D (and prob look a C in clothes). They are no where near as big as I hoped (i thought I would be a DD/E). But I had the biggest implants possible for my frame.

Even tho I would have loved them to be bigger (and they could still fluff), I am still glad I had it done as at least I do have boobs now and it's not just all padding.

Good luck xx
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 17th July 2012, 11:42 am

Sorry to hear you're disappointed MrsH.

Predicting size is sooo tricky, you could have 410cc and go up one size or go up 5 sizes, its such a mystery. But if you don't want to take any chances and be extra special sure you're going to be big enough have you considered a consultation with another surgeon to hear their opinion? It might be that they could push for a big bigger.

Good luck Disappointed :(( 48411
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 537

http://www.twitter.com/maria__elaina

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 17th July 2012, 12:10 pm

Hi I was a 32 very small B cup size 10 top and I had 240 overs. I'm about 3 months post op and filling 32 DD which it quite tight on the cups. I very much doubt you will end up just a D cup. Xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 17th July 2012, 1:54 pm

I'm having 460cc hun (unders) and it is the biggest my surgeon will give me.

I am a little dissapointed as he put in my notes i will be a D-DD and I at least wanted to be an E. I am only a size 10 But I am nearly 5 ft 9.

On my pre op appointment i begged him to increase the implant ti 525 but he said that it would ruin the breast tissue I do have so I have had to stick to the 460's.

But he said to me that this is only my first BA and everyone needs them doing again around about every 10-15 years/ but you can have them re done sooner if you want to.

After you have had your first op and you breasts have had time to stretch you can always go bigger the second time. xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th July 2012, 3:28 pm

They haven't said a 34d is the size you will end up, they have suggested a size sports bra, no one ever ends up the same size as their sports bra. In fact many surgeons suggest smaller so that the bra will act like a compression bra. I wore a 36d and 34dd after my op and I now measure a 32ff. Ask for another consultation to go over sizes again. You're paying a lot of money so you want to discuss it again.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 17th July 2012, 4:33 pm

I agree with Misf.. Go back and discuss this further with your surgeon. You don't want to go into this with any doubts.

This is just an estimation from your PCC by seeing your stats on a page, it isn't an exact science trying to predict a bra size, it was just a guess she gave you so please don't let it get you down.

I was told to buy 32C/D sports bras by my surgeon and I wear 32D/DD right now.

I really do think you would benefit by going back to see your surgeon, if you haven't already then take in pictures of what you consider to be in proportion/something you'd like to achieve... he will tell you whether this is possible.x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 17th July 2012, 5:13 pm

Hi,my friend had hers done with Mr netri, 300 cc. she was a 34A when she got measured and now a 34D
My stats are 30c to begin with 270Cc ending up with a 30E so thats 3 cup sizes. i think 410 will give you good boobies :)
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 17th July 2012, 5:22 pm

I think 410's will give you a good size. I had 415 and am an E cup which I am happy with, but as the girls have said ,if you are not happy talk to the surgeon again. Good luck hun xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by FloJo 17th July 2012, 5:41 pm

I know sizing is difficult and you can never be sure of the exact size you'll end up with. I took a variety of sizes in sports bras with me to my op and was slightly disappointed that I filled the D cup bra but now a year later I'm wearing a G cup so personally I wouldn't worry about the cup size of a sports bra, sports bras are stretchy and after your op you will need a bra thats a nice snug fit to hold your new boobies in place x
FloJo
FloJo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 17th July 2012, 5:49 pm

Hiya, this should make you feel better... I was 32a (probably nearer aa) I had very modest 240cc unders and I'm currently in a 32D sports bra...

So the likelihood is you will end up much bigger than this. Especially if you're already a B cup.

I wish I could have had 410s ;) you'll be ok hun, just have another chat with your surgeon about exactly what you want to achieve xxx
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsH 17th July 2012, 6:26 pm

Thanx ladies, i feel better already.
This actually makes sense misf1.
[quote="misf1"]They haven't said a 34d is the size you will end up, they have suggested a size sports bra, no one ever ends up the same size as their sports bra. In fact many surgeons suggest smaller so that the bra will act like a compression bra. [/quote]
I have an appointment on monday, so hopefully it'll settle mty wobbles.
I think i've looked at that many boobs lately that i have no perception of size anymore.
Before i started this journey i would have been more than happy with a C, but now i'm getting greedy. A D cup is more than a decent size. Flash
xxx
MrsH
MrsH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 17th July 2012, 6:34 pm

I bet you end up bigger than a D hun, I would put money on it
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 17th July 2012, 7:57 pm

ha ha ha xx

I'm the same.. wanted a small D or big C cup. Now definitely want a D!!

I'd see another surgeon fo a consultation and see what they say.

GOOD LUCK!!! xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 17th July 2012, 8:01 pm

I went in originally saying I wanted a full C or D because I had seen some Cs I liked and some Ds I liked but some Ds that were too big and some Cs that were too small then I was like no I just wana go as big as I can boob greed seems inevitable xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 18th July 2012, 5:26 am

Hi Twinkle3, yr boobs look amazing on your avatar picture!!!! Did you have high profile or medium profile implants? I want to achieve the same look!!! Disappointed :(( 399357
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 18th July 2012, 8:21 am

High profile, I think they are also like that because my surgeon needed to lower my crease so I think it will take longer for them to drop because they havnt got a crease to fall into I havnt been told that I'm just guessing xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 18th July 2012, 9:14 am

2nd time lucky wrote:I bet you end up bigger than a D hun, I would put money on it

Shall we start a bet on it? I'll put £20 on a DD! Disappointed :(( 899188
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 537

http://www.twitter.com/maria__elaina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next