Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit disappointed.....

+5
Loubyroo
sarahdawn31
ANewMeToBe
Jene
aj2305
9 posters

Go down

A bit disappointed..... Empty A bit disappointed.....

Post by aj2305 2nd November 2010, 6:25 am

I should feel over the moon but to be honest I am feeling quite disappointed but I think I only have myself to blame. I never wanted to be big or look like I obviously have a boob job. I am now 10 days post op and in a 14b (34b) bra. I started out a 12aa (34aa) and had 345cc partials. When I initially saw the patient educator and subsequently the PS, we tried the various sized implants in a work out type top, it wasn't a sports bra but a close fitting work out top I guess, can't think of any other way to describe it.

The 345s I choose gave me the look I was after. So I asked if this is how I will look with the implants and they said yes. But I don't think I am anywhere near that. I remember coming around in recovery and feeling my chest and wondering if I had actually had the operation yet!!!!

I think they should have managed my expectations a little better.....The PS also suggested I not go any larger as my nipples would start to point inwards and he showed my a lady who had this issue and they looked very strange.

Sorry, I am just having a whinge and there is nothing I can do to change things but it is nice to get it off my chest. I feel I can't tell anyone especially my hubby as he forked out the $14k for this!!

A deflated AJxx

aj2305
aj2305
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

A bit disappointed..... Empty Re: A bit disappointed.....

Post by Jene 2nd November 2010, 7:01 am

Oh im sorry to hear your unhappy with your boobies. Just remember its only very early days and they will change. My have changed heaps since day 1 to now ( 4.5 weeks) i think they seem to be growing a little bit every weeks. Please dont stress yet wait until you have fluffed an settled Give You
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 2nd November 2010, 7:15 am

I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't happy but Jene is so right, it's early days and you'll spend the next few months noticing so many changes, inc a lot of fluffing I'll bet x
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 2nd November 2010, 7:49 am

Have you spoken with your pc or ps yet about this?
I think you should make sure to at least mention that you feel this way so they know.
But as the girls above said... give them time... with some fluffing and a good bra you might change your mind.
I dont know if u know, but the UK cup sizes and Aussie cup sizes are different... ours are smaller so the B cup here I think is a C cup in the UK... also you said you wore a 12 before and the sports bra is a 14B so I think when you go back into the 12 that would move you up a cup size.
Sorry to hear you are feeling down though :flowers:
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubyroo 2nd November 2010, 8:32 am

I believe how you are feeling is a perfectly natural response to what you have been through, I am sure you will have some dropping and fluffing over the next few weeks and will hopefully end up with the result you were hoping for.
Hold on in there hun x
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by aj2305 2nd November 2010, 1:11 pm

Thanks ladies. You are right. The PS said before he operated not to judge until at least 2-3 months, but it is so hard not too! Bring on the fluffing I say!! Flash

I am seeing him tomorrow about numbness and itching so will talk to him about it and maybe help somebody else avoid disappointment.

AJx
aj2305
aj2305
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 2nd November 2010, 1:21 pm

You still have a lot more developing to do yet, be patient. It is unlikely that you would only get a B from 345cc hun x
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by aj2305 3rd November 2010, 1:44 am

Thanks tanyajade. You're right, I will stop stressing and just wait and see.
aj2305
aj2305
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd November 2010, 9:45 am

It's so hard playing the 'BA waiting game' isn't it hun, but I hope you're getting some reassurance from the posts saying how early you are and of all the changes you have ahead of you because they're all true hunni.

Give yourself time to heal. It would be wonderful, if having a boob job meant that we'd miraculously wake up with the our perfect dream boobs, but in reality, that just doesn't happen. You have the surgery and we wake up, our boobs are weird looking, they aren't anything like the size we expected to have, they're high, they're sore - add that to the 'post-op blues' and everything is all so very much magnified!

Over the next few MONTHS, your boobs will change babe. What you have now, is definately not what you'll result in... Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by aj2305 3rd November 2010, 11:11 pm

Thanks cookie. I'm going to be patient and not judge anymore. I do love the fact I actually HAVE boobs now, but the boob greed monster is a nasty little fella!!

AJ thank you
aj2305
aj2305
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Decisions 4th November 2010, 1:07 am

Dont worry hun,
I am in the exact same boat as you! I was thinking mine would be bigger but we just have to play the waiting game :(
Decisions
Decisions
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 4th November 2010, 2:03 am

Decisions yours look fav in your pic! x
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 4th November 2010, 2:20 am

fab* even
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Decisions 4th November 2010, 6:41 am

Oh thanks Littlewisher :) I am sooo over this ugly sports bra though, bring on the pretty bras bcos that will prob make me feel better about them xx
Decisions
Decisions
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down