Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG I'm sooo bored!

+3
gorgeousgirl4444
jen86
ac4me
7 posters

Go down

OMG I'm sooo bored! Empty OMG I'm sooo bored!

Post by ac4me 4th July 2011, 12:32 am

i'm bored out of my mind. i'm a very active person and to be forced to sit and "relax" is killing me!

it's finally nice and sunny here and i can't do anything! i can't garden, i can't help hubby with the boat, i can't clean. i just walk around aimlessly whining that i'm bored! i feel worthless. i'm pretty handy around the house and such and there is so much i could be doing!

i will be 7 days out tomorrow, i can start doing a "little" more, but i'm on strict orders to take it super easy so these anatomicals can form a good capsule to keep them from flipping.

last night though in my drugged stuper, i heard something outside and went to sit up out of bed and pushed myself up with my right arm and ZING, felt something tweak just on the outside of my right nipple. so that freaked me out a little.

OH! not related to boredom, but... yesterday my "baby" bump kept getting bigger and bigger. i knew i was a little constipated, but nothing horrible, so we went to go look at a new car. stopped at a store to get me some stool softener and a drink. i got this drink (like a flavored water) that said "no artifical sweeteners" i thought perfect! i'll get it since i couldn't find water (i can't have any artificial sweeteners they usually make me either get sick or get a migraine). but i didn't read the label and halfway through drinking it we are sitting at the dealer about ready to test drive and i thought i was gonna DIE, spent the next almost 3 hours in the bathroom at the dealership! the constipation turned to diarhea and nausea. so i looked at my drink, and saw an ingredient i'd never seen..well it's supposed to be a natural sweetener but can be man made...it was the second ingredient, meaning there was a lot in it! looked up more info about it on my phone while in the bathroom, one big thing i found "in some people can cause nausea and or stomach upset, also can have a laxative effect on some people" well apparently i'm one of those people that can't have it, it tore me up! i literally wanted to take a knife and cut open my stomach to relieve the pressure and pain.

we went home after i felt i could be away from a bathroom for 10 minutes. i can home and laid down and slept for a little bit. my stomach was making CRAZY noises! i kept saying "i think i may be dying, uuuuhhhhhh, i'm dyyyiinnnggg" it was aweful!

but one good thing...today i put on a strapless dress...and it stayed up!!!!! i haven't had to pull it up at ALL! omgomgomgomg OMG I'm sooo bored! 773440 OMG I'm sooo bored! 899188 OMG I'm sooo bored! 923101 i keep saying to my husband "hey babe, look at this!" then pointing lolol

one question though, when does the tightness go away. they feel like melons stuck to my chest
ac4me
ac4me
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

OMG I'm sooo bored! Empty Re: OMG I'm sooo bored!

Post by jen86 4th July 2011, 7:41 am

ha ha, this was so funny!!! well the tightness depends on each individual...inever had the tightness, think its cos i had spare skin, so it wasnt stretching to fit the implant in, but it will pass.....as for th relaxing thing, if your someone who is always on the go, it takes some getting used to, to do nothing doesnt it??? im always on the go, so during my recoevery i was always on the internet and walking everywhere to kep th weight off!! so maybe try a walk. otherwise, try n get used to people doing things for you...eventually it feels gooooood!!!! ha ha xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 4th July 2011, 8:36 am

when i was sitting on my bum doing nothing and didnt have my 3 babies it was thw weirdest and most boring thing in the world i love my active life even if i do get tired lol ...

all i can say hun is get a book and read it or watch tele or dvds and just keep reminding yourself that once the "sitting around stage/healing" passes ur boobies are going to look fab!

x
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayx 4th July 2011, 9:24 am

I feel the same :( it's horrible going from being so independant to having everyone around you having to do things for you. Im 6 days post op and im really bored of sitting around too! As for pushing yourself up with your arms, I wouldn't worry too much as it was just the once, when I was 1 day post op and was still in hospital I got out of bed and closed the window without thinking, I felt this really weird feeling in my right boob and it made some strange noise, it hurt for w while but when my surgeon came back and checked me he said i'd just moved some air around and my body would just absorb it come time :)
xxx
Jayx
Jayx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th July 2011, 10:49 am

ac4me wrote:one question though, when does the tightness go away. they feel like melons stuck to my chest

Your experience that tightness for possibly another couple of weeks yet hun, the bolted on feeling probably just another week though.... It does get easier hun, just take things slow and build yourself up steadily, I found talking walks throughout the day helped lots babe, starting with a couple of short walks a day and building up steadily. It helped cure the boredom and also got me up and mobile helping my body regain it's normal activity too. LOL xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 4th July 2011, 3:28 pm

Aww hun i know what you mean - i was bored by day 3 post op. Being very active myself and running 3/4 times a week!
At least its been nice weather to sit and relax in your garden - i think if it had rained and been miserable and cold when i had my week off i'd of sunk into depression.
Just take yourself off for nice slow walks ... the fresh air and vitamin D in the sunshine will make you feel heaps better. xxx
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 5th July 2011, 3:21 am

It's 4 clock in morning, and I am pmsl Hysterical Did they have a bog brush??? Lol

Oh gosh I needed that good giggle. That damn coffee means no sleep for me.

Happy healing anyway Hun

And did u mean baby bump as in baby bump? How far are u? Another exciting time for u and a new car to look forward to, if u get past the toilet lol
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by ac4me 5th July 2011, 3:44 am

Haha not a real baby bump lol. I was just super bloated so i called it my "bebe" lol. No more babies for us! That factory was shut down years ago! Hahah
ac4me
ac4me
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 5th July 2011, 3:46 pm

:doh: Lol of course. Phew.
I was trying to work out when u got preg and how it would work round Yr BA op.

But yeah, I know, I need to make sure my op is not wasted too.

Hope Yr tum better tho. Managed to get some sleep after I had that good giggle fit at 4am.

Lol
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down