Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huff.. Getting so bored of waiting around!!

+4
Grace
zoeb
Jade
Mia X
8 posters

Go down

Huff.. Getting so bored of waiting around!! Empty Huff.. Getting so bored of waiting around!!

Post by Mia X 7th April 2010, 7:26 pm

Huff.. Getting so bored of waiting around!! 856466 Helllooooo Huff.. Getting so bored of waiting around!! 368291
Im enjoying reading everyones storys of their BA's and researching (in a stalkerish way) Huff.. Getting so bored of waiting around!! 808228 the whole process, but im getting soooo frustrated having to wait for appointments!!! Huff.. Getting so bored of waiting around!! Icon_rolleyes I want to know everything now now NOW! Ive only seen one surgeon so far and that was 3 weeks ago, and he was horrible and answered none of my questions. Huff.. Getting so bored of waiting around!! 998443 I have my next one a week today with MYA and its taking ages to arrive!! then 2 weeks after that another one.
I soooo hope my next surgeon is more helpful so I can at least know what im going to be getting etc. Then I will be even more frustrated cos I can have the BA till end of July!!!! Huff.. Getting so bored of waiting around!! 856466
I even have boob related dreams now & again, mainly where I end up with only one boob in the middle or looking like Lola Ferrari.
Please hurry up next wed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from a very bored Mia xxx
Mia X
Mia X
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Huff.. Getting so bored of waiting around!! Empty Re: Huff.. Getting so bored of waiting around!!

Post by Jade 7th April 2010, 7:29 pm

You'll get there soon! July is only 13 weeks away- and it'll be worth the wait to get the surgeon best for you xx
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Huff.. Getting so bored of waiting around!! Empty Re: Huff.. Getting so bored of waiting around!!

Post by zoeb 7th April 2010, 7:32 pm

Hank in there Mia, it will be worth it xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 7th April 2010, 7:32 pm

hang in there Mia, not hank lol ooops x
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia X 7th April 2010, 7:36 pm

13 weeks will draaaag for me! even this one week till my next consultation is a struggle, lol.
Aw ZOEB good luck for tomorrow!! lucky girl!

I need a time machine
Mia X
Mia X
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 7th April 2010, 7:37 pm

Dont worry Mia your appts will be here soon. I know what you mean as I had to wait months between some of mine and it does feel like you wont actually get to book anything but then you do and then the time just flies by Huff.. Getting so bored of waiting around!! 321562
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by sexybum 7th April 2010, 7:40 pm

Lol! I remember thinking oh no 8weeks to wait, how will I concentrate at work Huff.. Getting so bored of waiting around!! 557141 but before you know it your in your net pants and theatre gown getting those Huff.. Getting so bored of waiting around!! 543132 !

x x
sexybum
sexybum
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 7th April 2010, 7:42 pm

I found it helped to find things that I had to look forward to every couple of weeks so it didn't seem like such a long wait! x
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia X 7th April 2010, 7:43 pm

Aw thanks, good luck to you too Grace, 6 days!! woohoo!
Maybe one day i'll be saying that!!
Lol- sexy bum! hmm, net pants? oh golly! Huff.. Getting so bored of waiting around!! 557141
Ive never really been the patient type I suppose, need to try and think of other things than my blummin' boobs!! xx
Mia X
Mia X
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 7th April 2010, 7:49 pm

Awwww Mia, I know just how you feel hun, I had my first appointments in August and then I had to wait untill October for my next one (which was the ps I chose). It seemed like a lifetime, but like you I stalked the forum gathering more and more information, I was obsessed with boobs. You get there in the end hun.

Good luck.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 7th April 2010, 7:59 pm

I know how you feel hun I made my consult appts in mid December for end of February and as you know my op was 24th March. At the time it felt like so long away but now 2 weeks post op I can honestly tell you it will fly by - the dreams are normal you should have seen the ones I was having!!!!!

Hope you have managed to see my Traynor pics - keep trying hun the password will work eventually !!!
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 7th April 2010, 8:04 pm

I remember that feeling hun, but honestly it flys by. You'll have your boobies before you know it! xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down