Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annoyed at myself!

+5
Specialkj
COOKIE
Princessjo30
jenniferrf1
Katiebrad
9 posters

Go down

Annoyed at myself! Empty Annoyed at myself!

Post by Katiebrad 18th July 2013, 4:14 pm

So annoyed at myself today, I managed to loose a bit of weight for my op and now it's getting nearer and nearer I'm gettin anxious and finding  I keep picking at food :( today I demolished a whole packet of Jaffa cakes I was eating two then leaving it a bit eating more then before I knew it I felt sick and had eaten them all . Feel rubbish now as I've been trying to hard to loose weight and ideally would like to loose a tiny bit more before surgery only plus side is I've been to the gym twice this week will go again tomorrow and my excuse I'm sticking to is I am bunged up with a rotten cold so I had to have the Jaffa cakes as the vit c in the orange... Lol.

Sorry for the moan! Xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Annoyed at myself! Empty Re: Annoyed at myself!

Post by jenniferrf1 18th July 2013, 4:16 pm

Omg Katie there is no resisting a whole box of Jaffa cakes! They are just toooooo good lol :)

Congrats on loosing weight though, try not to feel bad because your allowed a treat now and then and your going to the gym so I don't think they will make you put on any weight at all! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 18th July 2013, 4:20 pm

As thank you that's just what I wanted to hear! Glad I'm not the only one who can't resist Jaffa cakes lol. I normally weigh myself at the end of every week I might just skip it tomorrow as if I've put any one il be in a bad mood over the weekend lol xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 18th July 2013, 4:23 pm

I'm the same Hun, I lost 6lb and ive put it all back on nope 
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th July 2013, 4:24 pm

Awww don't beat yourself up for falling off the wagon. Beat yourself up when you don't jump back on hun.

You, jumped right back on there and with being at the gym you'll soon burn off the calories and in 19 days you'll have boobs too yahoo  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 18th July 2013, 4:44 pm

It's so frustrating I wish i could loose weight as quick as I put it on lol. 

Aah I know 19 days I'm getting a bit worked up and anxious about it now I'm bra shopping over the weekend so hoping some excitement comes back! Xxx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 18th July 2013, 5:02 pm

Katie I had exactly what u are going through at this point, put weight back on that lost, but found with 2 weeks to go I am motivated again and had a good week!

I would do exactly the same as ubwith Jaffa cakes! 2 is just not enough!!! 

U will feel better again after a couple of healthy days, get u back on track. U still have time to lose a good few pounds xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 18th July 2013, 5:23 pm

It's good to hear your motivated :) I hope I get back into it tomorrow I'm gonna force my self to the gym cos otherwise il be like oh well I might as well eat rubbish now and start again on Monday lol. How are you loosing the weight if you don't mind me asking? Xxx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly1990 18th July 2013, 5:44 pm

i love Jaffa cakes too... At least you're going to the gym though, think positive about it,xx
kelly1990
kelly1990
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 18th July 2013, 5:44 pm

I am always so bad at weekends, it's my down fall but feeling this being my last weekend before boobs going to lay off copious amounts of booze so can feel good going into next week. 

Course don't mind u asking! I do a combination of my fitness pal and the fast diet 5 days normal 2 days 500 calories combined with exercise. But I find the more I exercise the more I want to eat!!!

What diet do u normally do? One day I want to get to my goal weight and just stay there! I'm only 7 pounds off this but they so hard to shift as I can't stay on track!!!!

Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 18th July 2013, 5:59 pm

I use my fitness pal too works out I should eat 1200 a day and I normally manage to go to the gym twice a week where I work off 400-500 calories I was looking into that 5 2 diet but think I'd be too hungry on it lol. I'm 12 pound away from my goal weight the scales don't seem to want to move though! I tend to find I do really well in the day and then at night when the boys are in bed I pick and eat loads before I know it! 
9 days to go, how you feeling? Xxx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 18th July 2013, 6:14 pm

I've been the same with smoking and I am not proud to admit it. Luckily not whole cigs, just 2 or 3 puffs, altogether I've had about 10 puffs and I'm so disappointed in myself as I hadn't touched one once for about a year until now.

It's probs the same as you, starting to get anxious about surgery, I've started thinking about the financial side of it more than I have done previously, seriously down in the dumps about my job and so on...

However when I got back home, I noticed my bf left his packet of cigs and I looked at them and thought, your not even worth it and I haven't thought about it again this evening until this post. I did so well to stop in the first place, I will not be going back to my old ways!
Same with you and your dieting I guess, I'd weigh yourself still like you normally do, at the same time of the week you'd normally weigh yourself and get re-motivated.

Go girl! x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 18th July 2013, 6:27 pm

I know exactly what u mean in evenings, and once u break the diet I tend to go really bad, that's why the 5:2 works for me as only restrictive for the 2 days but yeah the hunger gets pretty bad!!!  
Stay positive as scales aren't always fully accurate, I can fluctuate so easily between 4-5 pounds. 

I've just put a load of bras in the bin, that felt good!!! Can't believe I'm so close now!!! Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jesber123 18th July 2013, 6:31 pm

Don't beat yourself up, you have had a bad day but tomorrow is another day.  Get straight back on track, don't let one mistake pull you down.
When I was loosing weight I would be really good, have a bad day and then think sod it I've blown it and then blow the week.  It's ridiculous the way our minds work!!
jesber123
jesber123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 225

Back to top Go down

Post by jesber123 18th July 2013, 6:33 pm

Lol specialkj, I can't wait to bin my bras, I can't even give them to my 12 year old daughter cos she has bigger boobs than me already :)
jesber123
jesber123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 225

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 19th July 2013, 9:20 pm

Hi hun,

I was exactly the same as you: lost some weight pre-op and then as my BA edged closer, I started to eat out of anxiety and gained back some of the weight. PLEASE PLEASE do not worry. After your BA you will have the opportunity to lose the weight without pressure, but the main thing you should be focusing on now is getting your strength up, eating protein, taking it easy and not being too hard on yourself. I have been sitting around now for 2 weeks doing nothing more than watching DVDs and eating during my recovery and now I am well and truly at the stage where I am ready to start doing some gentle exercise and eating healthily. Oh, and I love a jaffa cake (or 36, which I actually ate in one go once. It must be a common condition!) so I don't blame you for being able to resist. Your BA is soon so try to focus less on losing weight and just enjoy this time. You'll have an amazing day and an amazing figure, whether or not you lose weight xxx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 22nd July 2013, 6:20 pm

Thanks for all the lovely comments! I weighed myself today and I lost two pounds :) so I was stressing over nothing. Goldi ur avi is amazing! Xxx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd July 2013, 6:22 pm

Haha Goldi!! The Jaffa cake condition! Very common we have seen!
That's brilliant Katie! dance   well done :) xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down