Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG So Annoyed....

+9
Shorty
shellyj
Jennifer2011
misf1
gorgeousgirl4444
lindsaylouise
nicolamichael1
rachyg1
Nyssa-H
13 posters

Go down

OMG So Annoyed.... Empty OMG So Annoyed....

Post by Nyssa-H 13th June 2011, 7:47 pm

Had my op booked for 8th July with Mr Kuna at Transform and they've rang today and said that he's got something going on at home and is flying back on the 6th July so won't be back in time to do my surgery :o( If it's so important why wait til the 6th, why not go now and get back to do my boobies?!

Anyway, I can either go ahead on the 8th and have them done with Mr Cricri or wait for Mr Kuna and have it done the week after on the 15th or 16th?! Think I'll most likely wait for Mr Kuna but I'm so annoyed, my fiance's arranged holidays off work, I've asked my MIL to have the kids over the weekend so I can have a rest and I've got all excited for it!!

I suppose it's not the end of the world but I'm not happy, now another week to wait. Unless of course I go for the other surgeon but I can't find anythin about him. Have used the search thingy but nothing's comin up? Anybody had their surgery/consultation with him?

Thanks xxx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

OMG So Annoyed.... Empty Re: OMG So Annoyed....

Post by rachyg1 13th June 2011, 7:57 pm

Aww Nyssa - how annoying for you. Hope you can find some feedback on the other surgeon in this forum. Irritating to have to rearrange everything. Hope it works out x
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 13th June 2011, 8:02 pm

hi hun sorry to hear that!
cant find a lot of info on cricri only this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
maybe you should wait for kuna!! it is your boobs at the end of the day so you want them to be perfect and if you were happy with kuna go with him!! you could always get a consult with cricri and see how you feel about him as well! x
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 13th June 2011, 8:08 pm

Not sure if i'd have time to have a consultation with him really? She wants a decision by the end of the week but I would get to meet him b4 the surgery - rather than b4 i've decided? Not sure really I didn't think to ask? I'm goin on holiday in 2wks and then op booked for 2 days later so a bit of a rush.

Thanks Nicola, could you post that link again or tell me where you found it as it doesn't work? Thanks xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 13th June 2011, 8:09 pm

Aww no!!! sorry to hear that hun, bloody typical, like you said, why not go now if its important? obviuosly hes been on teletext and booked a last minute holiday hahaha!!
I hope you manage to sort something, i guess a week isnt long, but its annoying as you have got baby sitters etc

xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 13th June 2011, 8:14 pm

lol what is it with companies doing this at the mo :( so sorry to hear it hun and hope u get it sorted x
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 13th June 2011, 8:40 pm

lindsaylouise wrote:obviuosly hes been on teletext and booked a last minute holiday hahaha!!
xx
OMG So Annoyed.... 557141 I agree
Sorry to hear this hun, it must be so disappointing when you have built yourself up ready for it and made all the arrangements. I'd try and haggle some money back for the inconvienience of waiting a week. As you have to rearrange everything.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 13th June 2011, 8:43 pm

Haha, yes good idea as its not your fault! bloody men!! haha xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 13th June 2011, 9:20 pm

oh no hun would be good if you could see him before for a chat! i just googled dr criri plastic surgeon and it came up on google! x
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 13th June 2011, 10:26 pm

I just found this about him on another forum Xx

[quote=]I had my BA on monday with mr Cricri and he is the loveliest surgeon ever. He was being well funny and came into my room beforehand and said yes you are for the lipo eh!! Cheeky!!! He makes you feel at ease and even went to tell my mum i was fine as soon as he could.
Ive heard great things about transform surgeons and so far he's done a great job on mine. I was an empty 34B and had 300 overs and am now wearing a D sports bra. It really isnt as bad as you think its going to be i swear. The pain wasnt half as bad as i anticipated.
If you go to Stirling, they are a lovely bunch of staff and make you feel at home.

Good luck and let me know how you get on!!!

P.S Mr cricri is certainly very easy on the eye!! LOL[/quote]
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 14th June 2011, 5:38 am

Thanks Jennifer, I've had a look on *********** and found a few things about him, some not so good!! See below, not too impressed with Transform either:

sorry... i wouldn't advise you using mr cricri (although he is a lovely
man) or transform..

i had my BA done over nine months ago and
have had double bubble since around 5-6 weeks po.... I was supposedly
borderline for an uplift and the worst case scenario would be a low
lying nipple if i chose not to have the lift

transform want me to fork out the money to have them fixed

mr cricri doesnt even think i have double bubble (i have had it confirmed my 5 other ps)

sorry its not what you want to hear but at least i can feel happy in
myself that i have at least warned you..

good luck with your
choices..

have you not thought of searching for a BAAPS
registered ps?
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 14th June 2011, 5:40 am

I'm just really fed up at the minute, I'm just sick of hearing all the bad things about Transform and am really regretting my decision to go with them. I'm sure they're not all bad but it's really putting doubts in my head and I just don't know if i'm doing the right thing OMG So Annoyed.... 683465
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyj 14th June 2011, 7:09 am

hi nyssa-h i had the same problem with my surgeon. he cancelled my op a week before i was due to have it and they said i could have gone and had a consultation with another surgeon and he'd do it me a couple of weeks after but i was going on hol so i couldn't so i ended up having to wait 5 weeks til my surgeon came back but it was worth the wait xx but its so annoying that they cancel at such short notice xx
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 335

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 14th June 2011, 7:13 am

hun every single surgeon out there has done something wrong one way or another. none of them are perfect and things can and will go wrong! thats why its so hard to find a surgeon you can trust and important to do masses of research before you go ahead and choose one. I loved my surgeon and think my results are fantastic but then ive read comments from others who hated him and theyve had complications with him! So if you got good vibes off dr kuna id wait for him (its only one more week) and this is your body your talking about its not like buying a new car! xx
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 14th June 2011, 7:17 am

Nyssa-H Sorry to hear about this. It is awful to have to have your plans changed at the last minute.

There are a lot of people (including myself) who have been with Transform. You are going to hear all the bad stories on the internet as many people will have good experiences but not post about them. Many of us have had good experiences here. Yes a lot of people also need re-ops and have complications, that is the nature of surgery. This is a small percentage and most people are fine.

If you can't meet with Mr Crici beforehand then it seems you are not confident enough to use him. So you will probably be better sticking with your original choice. It is your choice though. It could be worth seeing if they will negotiate the price due to the inconvenience.

Surgeons have emergencies too, I am also self employed and get booked weeks in advance. I often wonder what would happen if I had a family emergency or funeral/wedding to go to. Most of the time I don't go to things, but one day I may have to let a client down and give an alternative person to do the job.

I hope you feel better soon. Nerves are normal and have plans change without your control makes nerves worse. xx
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 14th June 2011, 8:38 am

I'd call Transform and say you want your original surgeon, however due to the inconvenience in arranging childcare and things you want compensation to cover the inconvenience or you'll take your business elsewhere.

I know surgeons have unforseen circumstances but this isn't a last minute thing, he's clearly planned this time off and it's not your fault.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 14th June 2011, 8:26 pm

I def think that he's booked a bloody hol now the more I think about it!! How dare he!!!!! I've sent the girl at Transform a very long e-mail about the inconvenience etc so I'll see what she says. I'm feelin a bit better now after reading all the posts, thanks for all the advice!!

Can't find much on Mr Cricri and most of it isn't that good so I'll def wait for Mr Kuna. It is only another week I suppose, I've waited long enough already it won't hurt!!

xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanhassen 14th June 2011, 9:16 pm

How rude! Sorry that your surgery date has been messed up. I hope they sort it out properly for you x
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 14th June 2011, 9:27 pm

So sorry your date has been changed but definitely stick with the surgeon you liked (even if it does seem like he is going on holiday lol).

Is the other surgeon not registered with BAAPS or BAPRAS if not then definitely steer well clear!!! Xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 14th June 2011, 10:05 pm

just read through all that, keep us posted on what happens next! whether they compensate you etc. good luck xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 15th June 2011, 9:16 am

You have to be firm with them... think about how pushy they are with you! So don't be bullied into anything.

I personally would tell them you want £xxx amount in compensation (list it out, so £xxx for childcare, £xxx for transport etc) refunded before the op takes place or you'll take your business elsewhere.

Be firm, be factual, and don't be afraid to walk away if they won't play ball.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 15th June 2011, 12:52 pm

Thanks Roxy!! I'll stand up 2 them, takin the p*ss out of me lol!! My PC hasn't even replied to my e-mail or rang me, I'm just going to wait for a call or reply and just say that I haven't been in touch as I've been arranging other consultations xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 15th June 2011, 1:03 pm

I've just got an email through on my phone:

I have just picked up your email. And as I said to you on Monday I
am so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and your family. This is
something which unfortunately is out of my control.
I have spoken to my manager and we would be able to discount
another £150 for the disappointed caused to you.

I was only made aware of this situation on Monday when I rang you.
If I had known before then I would have been in touch with you sooner.
If you decide you wish to cancel your Surgery then I will arrange
the full amount of you r refund to you.

This is not a common practice that we undertake at Transform and
are so sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 17th June 2011, 9:15 pm

Well I was feelin pleased with myself as I'd got £200 off my surgery with them changing the date but I've just read this about Mr Kuna (my surgeon!) and feelin worried now!!:

I had my BA last October with Dr Kuna ended up with double bubble he gave me a reop in April and I still have doube bubble and also now I have Cascular Contracture. I am now awaiting my 3rd op in September and shall be having it done with Dr Ottiavani he said that I should have had overs instead of unders and this is why I have DB so I just wish I had gone with him from the start. Mr Kuna said he could not fix it and as soon as I seen Dr Ottiavani he knew exactly what the problem was. Dr Kuna was very pleasant but he never seemed confident on doing my reop as his words to me were this will be a learning experience when it failed to work he said I would just have to live with them this way. I was offered another surgeon, Dr Ottiavani who was very confident and said overs will fix the problem. I have much more faith in him basically because he was not hesitant like Mr Kuna and seemed to know exactly what he was talking about. I remember Mr Kuna looking at me in confusion saying I am not sure how to fix this.
I know many girls have had a great experience with Mr Kuna. I think you will find horror stories with many surgeons but you have to go with your own instincts. I only wish I had went to several surgeons instead of just going for it with the first one I seen, then maybe i wouldn't have ended up with this problem.
I hope this helps, sorry it's so long.

Well I was 34b pre op I had 410cc unders with Mr Kuna. Ended up with DB then had reop to try to correct DB. To no avail and ended up with CC as well! It turns out I had a good amount of breast tissue before and Mr Kuna lowered my crease, which ment that the implant sat below my natural breast tissue causing DB. I had no sag and Mr Kuna kept going on that i should get an uplift third time round, but all the staff at transform disaggreed and sent me to Dr ottiavani, he said I needed overs to correct the problem, just as two nurses said. Dr Kuna never mentioned this, I did ask him if overs would help and he said no! Doesn't seem like he had a clue!
Hay Ho! Hopefully all will go well in September for me third time Lucky? You know I can't wait to have that feeling I have been after since my first op of condidence in myself, all these experiences have decreased my confidence as I am more insecure about my breasts than I was before. I just can't wait till this ordeal is all over and I have my longed for perfect or close to boobies!
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th June 2011, 9:20 pm

I don't know what to say hun, but if you feel you want to change surgeons, it's never too late.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down