Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annoyed I may have to pay more!

2 posters

Go down

Annoyed I may have to pay more! Empty Annoyed I may have to pay more!

Post by butterfly7713 2nd August 2011, 8:40 pm

Hey girls,

I saw my ps yesterday regarding a cyst on my scar line that the nhs hospital said has been caused by breast uplift and also regarding how they are looking 6 months po and I am feeling totally confused. This is a long one so I apologise now but thank you in advance for reading and any advice you may have.

I had an uplift with 390 unders and straight after it was done I thought my nipples were very high and very full at the bottom. I also had a funny shape under the left breast which looked like the implant had bottomed out but I put this down to swelling and being early po. I also have been in alot of pain underneath my breasts when I lay down or lean forward but again thought it was the healing process.

I did mention my concerns every time I saw my ps and was told I needed to wait until I had healed and all swelling had gone down etc. Now whilst they have changed lot's and majorly improved and overall I am pleased as my boobs were an absolute mess before I had this done I am peeved that after £5,800 on an uplift I still have excess skin, i'm very full at the bottom with no fullness at the top and my ps said yesterday the implant in my left had bottomed out.

He said this is why my nipples are sitting high, not because there in the wrong place but because my skin is so stretchy that the implant has dropped down and so it makes them sit high. He has said that MyBreast will probaly charge if I want the skin tightening to make my nipple come down. I keep being told that my skin is very stretchy and this is what's causing problems but how the hell am I suppose to accept that the results arn't as good as they could be because of the way my skin's reacted and especially when the problems were there straight after surgery ie very high nipples and very full at the bottom - my skin hadn't stretched straight after surgery surely?

I know it's not anything my surgeon has done wrong but he has said my op was very difficult and he had problems because of how empty they were and how much my skin had stretched but surely if I havn't had as good as result as I could have and I need a re-op to rectify things then I shouldn't have to pay again. He said I may need to have part of the capsule that forms around the implant cut away to stop the pain underneath and that this would be covered.

I have to now speak to my pc at MyBreast and find out how much this will be and I will then put my concerns to her but wondered if any of you knew where I might stand.

Sorry for the very long post Annoyed I may have to pay more! 375568
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Annoyed I may have to pay more! Empty Re: Annoyed I may have to pay more!

Post by misf1 2nd August 2011, 9:17 pm

I'm not sure, I always thought mybreast were pretty good with their re-ops and were one of the best in the buisness. Maybe ask for a 2nd opinion when you see you PC not hers but another surgeon at mybreast as you arent happy with your result and are not happy with having to pay anything towards a re op
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 3rd August 2011, 10:05 am

Thanks misf1,

I have heard the same so I am hoping after I have spoken to my pc it will all be a little clearer. I don't have any more money to put towards another op so I hope I am not going to get a shock.
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down