Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bras... again!!! Getting annoyed now!

+5
missmarie60
natalia
nads
littlemisstiny1
Angelpie
9 posters

Go down

Bras... again!!! Getting annoyed now! Empty Bras... again!!! Getting annoyed now!

Post by Angelpie 27th April 2009, 5:54 pm

Grrrr... I got measured at John Lewis in Oxford St the other day as a 34ff/36f; when I tried bras in those sizes they looked too big in the cup, so I asked the advice of another assistant and she said I definitely needed the 34 band, as the 36 wasn't supportive enough. So we settled on the 34f. Since Ive tried them at home I've found the cups to be too small so have gone back and swapped my bras for the 34ff. My boobs now completely fill the ff... So I don't know whether that my boobs are no longer squished up in a 36d sports bra they have decided to grow a bit more!

Now to cut to the chase, the bit that's annoying me is that although the wires don't dig into my breast tissue and although the wires in the middle lay flat on my chest, those pesky middle wires really dig in inbetween my boobs. It's really quite uncomforable and has really dug in and left marks between my boobs, but the bra seems to fit really nice everywhere else. Am I just an awkward shape or do you think it's a bigger band size I need?

I feel a bit silly at my ripe old age not knowing how a bra should fit, but it never really mattered before.

Any advice ladies, would be very welcome. Thanks, Angel x.
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Bras... again!!! Getting annoyed now! Empty Re: Bras... again!!! Getting annoyed now!

Post by littlemisstiny1 27th April 2009, 5:57 pm

Hmmm, not very qualified re bras at all but personally I love M&S, always found them really comfy and wash well - maybe u could try there? I noticed the other day they had a section for DD +

LMT x
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Bras... again!!! Getting annoyed now! Empty Re: Bras... again!!! Getting annoyed now!

Post by nads 27th April 2009, 6:01 pm

Angelpie wrote:Now to cut to the chase, the bit that's annoying me is that although the wires don't dig into my breast tissue and although the wires in the middle lay flat on my chest, those pesky middle wires really dig in inbetween my boobs.

I have the same thing!! I think because implants are quite wide and fill out the chest wherease natural boobs are quite 'narrow'. I hate that the cup doesnt quite fit around the whole breast and if i go up a cup size theres a gap in the projection of the bra *sigh* sorry no advice hun just know what you're going through! x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 27th April 2009, 6:05 pm

nads wrote:
Angelpie wrote:Now to cut to the chase, the bit that's annoying me is that although the wires don't dig into my breast tissue and although the wires in the middle lay flat on my chest, those pesky middle wires really dig in inbetween my boobs.

I have the same thing!! I think because implants are quite wide and fill out the chest wherease natural boobs are quite 'narrow'. I hate that the cup doesnt quite fit around the whole breast and if i go up a cup size theres a gap in the projection of the bra *sigh* sorry no advice hun just know what you're going through! x

I'm wondering if I should go up a band size and down a cup size... as the wires are not digging into any part of my breast tissue, just the middle of my ribs. :sad:

Ax
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 27th April 2009, 6:24 pm

Maybe that would help hun, maybe try Bravissimo? x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 27th April 2009, 6:38 pm

talking about bras i just ordered 2 pink air bras from la senza i hope they give a whooping clevage im 32ff ange but i still wear e cup bras as i get a better bum check clevage have to tuck my nips in though alot lol
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 27th April 2009, 6:44 pm

LOL! You make me smile Nat! "Bum cheek cleavage and tucked in nips"!! Go girl! Hysterical
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 27th April 2009, 8:31 pm

what if you take the wires out or would that make the bra sit funny?

x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by peewee 27th April 2009, 8:37 pm

Wow Nat I am going to try that little measure out!
Angelpie - that same s**t is happening to me. I have got a few Freya bras - 2 are comfy but on the 3rd the bones in my cleaveage hurt so **naughty word** much it is driving me mad. I have only worn it once because of that. I spoke to my bra genius in John Lewis Bluewater and she said that no thats not right. She said they all come up different even though they are the same brand (sigh. I just want consistency!) and that I should return the painful one to Debenhams where I bought it and get and exchange. I have found though that the bones move and if you push them down the problem is aleviated. Mother of God why have I entered bra hell??!! I just want comfort and actually - no **naughty word** bones would be nice as I don't need them!
Let me know how you get on and what brands you find are good. I am also a ff so we are in the same gang! lol
xx
peewee
peewee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by peewee 27th April 2009, 8:38 pm

You know miss marie that's not a bad idea but I personally couldn't deface an expensive bra and try it out?
peewee
peewee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 27th April 2009, 8:43 pm

How about a hammock Hysterical You have got the fluffing fairy... share please Flash

Have you tried the Triumph range Angel? they have comfort wires, much softer and flexable, very comfortable.... and go to LARGE sizes. Worth a try.

Figleaves have a bra fitting book online which is quite good. I have tried to send link, but not too technical yet sorry. I will try again for you. xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 27th April 2009, 8:48 pm

I removed the wires from a M&S bra as they were digging into my ribs..no wonder...they were both different sizes and one much thicker than the other. I just threw it out after as was soo annoyed.
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 27th April 2009, 9:01 pm

Maybe a bigger band size would be better x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 27th April 2009, 9:55 pm

i get the same with sum bras they kill wear they sit on my bones i feel like taking the wire out panache bras are so comfy i luv them but do come up very big on their cups i wear f cup in panache but it dsnt do anything for my cleavage its very comfy though so i do luv to wheir them
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 28th April 2009, 9:46 am

nads wrote:Maybe that would help hun, maybe try Bravissimo? x

I was just about to say that. Most fitters have seen fake boobs and know how to compensate for the shape etc.

I find Freya bras are comfy (they're not padded) but the wires can dig in by the end of the day. I wear Panache and wonderbra (my OH loves my wonderbras!)

Have a few more fittings and see what feels comfy to you lovely.
xxx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 28th April 2009, 1:55 pm

you cant beat panache for comfort !i find wonderbras to small in their cups even in a f cup xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peewee 29th April 2009, 8:44 pm

ok bra update from me. I took the painful boned freya back to debenhams and got my money back. they had a sale on and I got £120 of bras for £26!! They are all panache and whilst plain they are **naughty word** comfy and give me cleveage!!! hooray!!
So angelpie get thee to debenhams
peewee
peewee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down