Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jealousy or inspiration?

+11
Mrs_B_24
misty23
Princessjo30
missvmac28
Nicole
Princess_x
mrsball
5stonedown
jenniferrf1
leannejkl
COOKIE
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jealousy or inspiration? Empty Jealousy or inspiration?

Post by COOKIE 17th July 2013, 3:52 pm

Have you experienced any jealousy about your BA? Or possibly inspired others to follow your lead seeing how brave you've been taking the big step to do this?

I got a call from my sister a couple of weeks ago. She's always been big busted and asked my advise about going for a breast reduction. She said that seeing how good my boobs look now has made her really want to fix hers, so I don't think I need to tell you which surgeon I've advised for her haha..... But she's going to arrange a consultation with him after her holidays to have a reduction because since I've had my boobs done its made her feel unhappy about her.

She always loved her big boobs before.... But us women are never happy with what we have are we lol

Anyway... I felt really good that she felt she could come to me and that I'd actually inspired her to do something about something she's not happy with. Something she'd never considered before.

Have any of you pre or post-op ladies had any experience of anything from friends or family because you're going through or have had a BA?  Xx

Last edited by cookie on 17th July 2013, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove smiley :/)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Jealousy or inspiration? Empty Re: Jealousy or inspiration?

Post by leannejkl 17th July 2013, 3:55 pm

i have had both, one friend is now going to book a consult cos she cant beleive how real mine look lol but my sister is hardly speaking to me and ignored anything i said about my BA and when my op went wrong never heard from her, when i sent her a pic she just replyed 'thats nice' lol
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th July 2013, 4:04 pm

Well I know three girls personally who have had a BA,
and also my mums friend. I didn't really find this a motive to have mine done because I knew I wanted to have a BA before but seeing their results and how happy they were made my decision easier I suppose!

I also think that all of the ladies here are an inspiration and prove that if you are not happy, a BA is a brilliant way to sort it out. I was worried before joining this site but have had all my questions answered so this site gave me the support to book my BA :)

Im not telling anyone because I worry about jealousy and gossip...  xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 17th July 2013, 4:16 pm

I inspired my sister to get hers done.. she was always very flat and now she has a lovely augmnted pair of boobies that she loves! My friend was also interested in getting hers done as she hates her boobs and has quite bad asymmetry but then her fella put his foot down and said no so all of a sudden she changed her tune and has been very negative about my BA.. down to jealousy I know but its hard to hear some of the things she says.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 17th July 2013, 4:21 pm

I've been an inspiration for a couple of ladies, one of my good friends and my mums friend! After my 1st ba, they came to me for advise and I was very touched they'd asked me about it and how it felt etc. 
I told them both it was the best thing I'd ever done and they would be so happy after and they definatly were. 

However I've encountered the flip side too, jealousy amongst mainly clique groups of mums at school or from random strangers (eg at the airport a few weeks ago , a girl talking quite loudly to her mum about me quote "they don't even look real" and a dirty look! Well duh! That WAS the look I was going for so no s**t Sherlock that youve pointed that out , but hey if it made her feel better by jealous comments putting me down fill your boots, I can hold my head high and know I don't judge ANYONE based on looks.Rolling Eyes 

So for me im a bit of both! :tongues:
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 17th July 2013, 4:39 pm

My close friends all have small boobs and after seeing mine, they all want theirs done. They've all been supportive and there's no jealousy. I'll be supporting them through it at some point! One other "friend" decided she didn't want to be my friend anymore as when we went out she said she was "sick of seeing strangers staring at my chest all night" and "did I have to flaunt my boobs" (after years of having tiny ones then yes I will!!!) 

Strangers are sometimes really nice and say they love my boobs, and can they have a little poke of them.. lol, others give me dirty looks and make comments along the lines of "plastic boobs" boring! x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 17th July 2013, 4:46 pm

Most of my friends are big busted so they don't care but I've got one whos very self conscious sees big boobs as 'her thing' over me and hasn't taken it well is always making sly digs but I just ignore her!
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 17th July 2013, 5:43 pm

up to now my close friends are really supportive and happy for me that im going ahead with it. my mum and boyfriend are the same. so hopefully this will remain after my BA.  I do worry about sly comments and remarks from others but at the end of the day if I'm happy and the people closest to me are happy for me then who cares about the rest! :-) xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 17th July 2013, 8:26 pm

I've not experienced any jealousy as yet, touch wood.

My sister has followed my lead though and is having her BA the same day with the same surgeon x

Love the new profile pic cookie x
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th July 2013, 8:55 pm

Thanks Jo Give You  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leannejkl 17th July 2013, 8:58 pm

what makes me sad is the most excitment i had over my boobs has been from u girls here people who i dont even know... it seems other wise people ignore it or make me feel i am going on abut it too much
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th July 2013, 9:06 pm

Aww Leanne we love boobs here lol :) your still in a sports bra I'm guessing which hold them close, once your out if then they will look amazing and your avi is gorgeous, I wish you felt like people were happier for you but I guess it can be a series of things such as jealousy or insecurity XX
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 17th July 2013, 9:46 pm

Im only telling close family as cant be doing with jealous comments. Had a few petty comments about my frequent trips to the gym let alone having a ba! Really love reading about everybody's journey on here and all of our enthusiasm x
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 17th July 2013, 10:33 pm

My sister keeps telling me she's going to be jealous when I've had mine done and will probably be tempted herself, and if they end up looking good enough for someone to be jealous of them, I'll be so chuffed! 

Ps I'm jealous of your boobs too Cookie, your photo's looking fab! X
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th July 2013, 11:32 pm

Awww thank you MrsB... Not long at all now until you get yours is it! dance xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly1990 18th July 2013, 2:30 pm

Being pre ba i am very jealous of people with boobs!! Lol. But i think that if you channel jealousy into inspiration then its not harmful. I wouldn't want anyone to be jealous of my boobs when i have them done but it cant be helped sometimes. Xx
kelly1990
kelly1990
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 18th July 2013, 2:51 pm

Pretty much all my friends have said how much they want one since I got mine and also said they would go to my surgeon which is a big compliment... I did tell them to have a look around at a few other options too though :) xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 18th July 2013, 2:57 pm

My sister was jealous before i got mine done and she didn't even speak to me about it, but now she's fine and loves them and it has given her more motivation to save up and get hers done, she like I was before my BA is very flat chested x I got a nasty few looks from this girl in transform on Tuesday evening... My boobs wern't on show or anything so not sure why, but why give evils for no reason? Is it usually jealousy x 

Another thing I was thinkin of starting a thread about.. All you girls on here (me too lol) are so complimentary and supportive to one another on a daily basis about everything, boobs faces problems when were feeling down n stuff... Ive never had this much from women in the "real world" apart from my sisters mainly x  I've mostly had bitchiness and spite for no apparent reason, the usual thing is " oh your heads stuck up your **naughty word** you think your better than everyone else" which is far from the truth people who know me would laugh at this x 

So why on here are we all different? Is it because we have accepted what we don't like about ourselves and are being proactive to change it? I know its not face to face its over a computer but still??? What are your views??? x Maybe its easier to be nice to people who aren't right there (if you know what i mean?)

I dunno x Just a thought xxx Lol xxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th July 2013, 3:31 pm

I think that a lot too lottie, I think it must be because we dislike or even hate or boobs/flat chests and are doing something about it, we can relate to everyone here and we all have the same end goal so there isnt any jealousy but appreciation lol

i still cant understand what is so wrong with having a boob job in other womens eyes?! i really dont get it!! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 18th July 2013, 3:35 pm

I agree jen... Yeah I know what's wrong with it? Nothing at all... Our bodies our money... But people will have their opinions they always do x Why I kept my personal really .. I think its worse being unhappy and doing nothing about it if you are able to xxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th July 2013, 3:47 pm

I know!! That's why I'm keeping mine personal because its just crazy that girls and women who already have boobs dislike that we want them too!! Grrrrr lol! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th July 2013, 3:51 pm

Ummmm we've had a few nasties here over time Lottie, but they don't usually last long because we just don't tolerate that sort of playground behaviour here.

On the whole though I'm happy to say that we just seem to attract the nicest of women here who realise this is not a 'chat' forum... Its a 'support' forum and because of that we have only women here wanting to support one another. yes 

Please tell your sister we're hoping she gets her BA soon and if we can help in anyway... You know where we are Lottie xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 18th July 2013, 3:56 pm

Agree Cookie xxxx Im glad the nasties dont last long... Wish is was as easy and could Block!!!! In real life LOL xxx

Ah your so lovely I sure will let her know I hope she gets her act together too and starts saving.. Id be proper excited for her xxxx dance
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th July 2013, 3:59 pm

Aww yer point your sister in the right direction lottie :) it's nice to know that the odd nasties don't last long!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th July 2013, 4:01 pm

Yes, it would fab to just click a button be gone with them haha! Hysterical 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next