Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast jealousy - ever suffered it yourself?

+11
friedeggs
dkdme5
misf1
tinkerbell24
littlewellies
Boodreams
Lisa34
Welshdoll
Lauraloubell
balamoryyellfruit
COOKIE
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breast jealousy - ever suffered it yourself? Empty Breast jealousy - ever suffered it yourself?

Post by COOKIE 9th April 2013, 4:00 pm

I don't mean the kind that your just envious of someone having a nice pair of boobs, I mean the kind that really eats you up and you find it hard to be around the person - real jealousy!

I have once felt this way and it was when I had a rough time healing after my second surgery. Those who had their surgery too around the same time as myself were all healing beautifully and its really not in my nature to be jealous, never once in my life have I felt that way but I almost 'hated' them for healing so well and looking so great in their Avis. I found it hard to log on but needed the support from which I used my diary to vent. I didnt really in my heart 'hate' anyone because I didnt even know these women I only knew their boobs Hysterical but the feelings that overwhelmed me were something else and in all honesty that had to be one of the darkest times of my life.

I never let it known at the time or let my mask slip, although I was so jealous of these gorgeous boobs they had I wouldn't ever have said a word to hurt anyone. I just let it eat me up inside. It really was truly horrible and I look back at that person and still can't believe that was me. When my healing got better and I felt better it was so much easier and the feelings faded into a distant past and I've never again felt like that since and have even laughed with the girls I had felt that way about since and told them about my feelings of jealousy toward them Blush

I never felt like that pre-op... I looked and wanted but was never jealous at all. But that time when I was at my lowest and my boobs just looked a mess when all around looked gorgeous.... That one time 4 years ago now was somewhere I'd never in my life want to go back to.

I'd have never had said I had it in me to be jealous before then. But its true isn't it how you can never say never until you're in that certain moment that it could happen to you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Breast jealousy - ever suffered it yourself? Empty Re: Breast jealousy - ever suffered it yourself?

Post by balamoryyellfruit 9th April 2013, 4:18 pm

Pffft i used to get it all the time when i was a teenager. I have the smallest boobs of all my friends and the friend with the smallest boobs next to mine was a 34FF. Needless to say it really ate me up and made me feel so self-conscious and rubbish, i would have traded for anyone's than mind cos at least there's were round x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Breast jealousy - ever suffered it yourself? Empty Re: Breast jealousy - ever suffered it yourself?

Post by Lauraloubell 9th April 2013, 4:21 pm

That was such an honest post Cookie. Bless you. I'm afraid I can't relate to boob jealousy but I was over weight growing up and talk for my age, I used to feel that way about petite girls. It really ate away at me.

So glad you're feeling better xxxxx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshdoll 9th April 2013, 4:29 pm

I have! when taking my daughters swimming I was so jealous of the young 'kids' with breasts as I had none! I would be there with a gel bra on under my costume feeling like total crap I think I've only actually been swimming in the local pool 3 times with my girls ever it made me feel so rubbish xx
Welshdoll
Welshdoll
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 9th April 2013, 4:40 pm

Oh god yeah!! I got very very jealous of girls boobs, I would always slate any woman on tv that had boobs, showed a little boobage! Its not like i would just pick at the boobs, i would find any reason to pick at them! it was awfull, it's amazing what a total lack of self confidence will do to a person. It was so bad that I havnt been on holiday for 4 years, or swimming for about 4 years because there were ladies there with their lovely bikinis on and I was as jealous as I could get.... It would reduce me to tears!

It's one of the reasons my gp tried to get me the surgery on the nhs. To no avail!!

It wasn't until I had booked my BA that it stopped, and I mean it stopped literally overnight. I would then look at girls and think " I will soon have boobs like that". I hated summertime, would always think my OH was looking at other women's boobs (he is a boobie man), and in fairness he probably was, but hey we all look now and again!

I would never say things about people we knew though, I was always very carefull not too!! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th April 2013, 5:38 pm

Lauraloubell wrote:That was such an honest post Cookie. Bless you. I'm afraid I can't relate to boob jealousy but I was over weight growing up and talk for my age, I used to feel that way about petite girls. It really ate away at me.

So glad you're feeling better xxxxx

Awww body issues can change the person you are in any form can't they... You look from your avi to have a super slim figure now and no doubt you worked damn hard for it too gorgeous - good on you babe Hug and thank you for what you said. It was hard writing that but I hope it helps others with possible hang-ups of their own to know they're never alone alone here. group hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 9th April 2013, 5:54 pm

great post Cookie - I haven't felt that way, but I imagine it was overwhelming and just horibble to have those feelings sad smile
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 9th April 2013, 6:00 pm

i would never wish someone boobs they werent thrilled with, but i have to say i cant look at trails of you ladies with huge implants i'd get massive boob envy!!

xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th April 2013, 6:59 pm

first of all welshdoll you have the boobs i had in my head i wanted

and the answer cookie is i never get jealous of anything ever i can promise that but the past fornight ive been struggling coming on here cause i hate my boobs so much right now and im fed up with my whole "naught word" boobie journey its not what i expected at all Breast jealousy - ever suffered it yourself? 683465

but.... im so happy for all you other girls that are getting on great xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 9th April 2013, 7:13 pm

No I've not really had boob jelousy like that, but I have suffered it for other things in life. I keep it inside though, I'd never want to upset anyone because of it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dkdme5 9th April 2013, 7:41 pm

I really think they need to make a swim costume with built in chicken fillets. Its horrible going swimming and seeing 13yr olds with bigger boobs!!!!!
dkdme5
dkdme5
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 9th April 2013, 7:43 pm

Oh Tinkerbell love =[ is there any news on yours yet? I wish your journey had been everything you had hoped. We started the forum near enough same time so i was just so eager to read your journey and to see how happy you would be with them cos you were always so enthusiastic about getting it done x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 9th April 2013, 7:44 pm

dkdme5 wrote:I really think they need to make a swim costume with built in chicken fillets. Its horrible going swimming and seeing 13yr olds with bigger boobs!!!!!

Theres Website does bikinis like those x2 cup bras. Migjt be max cleavage?? X
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th April 2013, 7:53 pm

yeah i know i remember your posts well. auch see my surgeon in may and ive got a feeling deep down hes going to try and palm me off with the we should wait talk again. im heading myself to see him as there isnt anyone to watch the kids and peter is staying up the road with them

seeing another 2 surgeons before i head down for reassurance/advice

4 days for you you must be so excited xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 9th April 2013, 10:15 pm

Lisagreen34 I read ur post and can relate to everything u say 100% that is me I am so jealous of any girls boobs on tv,wen I go abroad everything it used to b the first thing I'd notice on a girl "has she boobs?" And no I'm not a lesbian but I felt like so unattractive without them and now that I've decided to go for a BA the jealousy is gone so I'm like whatever ill hav boobs soon yay :ok:

Great post cookie and so honest xxx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 9th April 2013, 10:18 pm

I am not happy with my boobs as they are not like what I had hoped they would look like once I had my BA, so am now obsessing on everything I dislike about them and how soon can afford to change them ( that's coming from someone that it took at least 17 years+ to pluck up the courage to have my BA) in all that time I have never been jealous of someone else's boobs or BA results but have WISHED that I had been blessed with nice boobs and that my new boobs would have turned out as good as some of you ladies results.( there's still hope for me yet...lol)
I have however been consumed by jealousy after I lost my baby girl in the 7 month of my pregnancy, I hated seeing pregnant women,everywhere I looked or went everyone was either pregnant or pushing their new babies in prams, if it wasn't for my 2 girls at home and with a lot of help I don't think I would be here today.
Sorry for the gloomy post but just by starting to write it down its has now got me thinking if my not so nice BA result is all I have to worry about its nothing compared to some and something that can always be fixed. X
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 9th April 2013, 10:22 pm

Mirren001 I'm so sorry to hear bout ur loss and can't imagine the unbearable pain u must hav gone thru there is nothing worse than loosing a baby xxx Heart
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 9th April 2013, 10:23 pm

Ps what is it u don't like bout ur new boobs Hun ?xx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 9th April 2013, 10:57 pm

I have never felt like that about boobs really. Like misf1 says, over other things yes, but boobs no. xx
Mirren sorry that you had to go through that. xxx
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 9th April 2013, 11:00 pm

friedeggs wrote:Ps what is it u don't like bout ur new boobs Hun ?xx
they're just not what I was hoping they would look like, too full up top with not enough fullness at bottom & nipples still la tad lowish and pointing slightly downwards naked they look like Ithe look you get when wearing a push up bra so not much wrong with them really..lol 7 months post op so dunno if they will change much now or not but hey nothing that can't be fixed I hope, just need to get saving hard again bang goes learning to drive and getting a wee car for another year, just as well I enjoy walking..lol X
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 9th April 2013, 11:23 pm

Thanx for your kind words ladies dunno why I posted that as have never told anyone about how I felt at that time! I now have 3 beautiful girls the youngest born after my loss is my wee ray of sunshine and such a comedian, in a queue at supermarket this evening there was a stand with sunglasses she looked and read out designer sunglasses £3.99 and said your" kidding me right designer sunglasses must cost at least £20!" Bless her.X
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th April 2013, 12:41 am

Really sorry to hear of you sad loss Mirren and of what you'd went through Hug .

You're littlun sounds a right little character bless her lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 10th April 2013, 7:04 am

I used to with girls on tv. i dont now, since having mine, But I do with stomachs, I have a flat stomach but from 2 babies is not the most attractive sight where my belly was pierced, still hoping it will improve but until then anyone with a lovely stomach makes me sick and can really upset me, especially when they've had a baby xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 10th April 2013, 7:28 am

Sorry to hear about your baby girl mirren Hun. X I have children, and can't begin to imagine what it must be like to lose a child!! Xx

Friedeggs - it's horrible feeling so jealous isn't it!! It took o er my
Life towards the end. But It's stopped now! And yours will too, when you get your lovely new boobies xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 10th April 2013, 7:33 am

And so sorry about your baby. I hadn't read all the posts until now xxx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next