Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bit of sister jealousy :(

+3
Emmapinder1983
Boobies2be
Jen23
7 posters

Go down

Bit of sister jealousy :( Empty Bit of sister jealousy :(

Post by Jen23 17th November 2014, 8:56 pm

Hi girls, just a moan really.
Ive wanted boobs ever since I was a small girl, im sure you can relate to looking at grown up ladies and thinking you will look like that when you grow up...
Well, I grew up (kinda) but never got the boobs :(
After breast feeding 3 babies, then working out my boobs had disappeared completely ( as some of you will know from my pictures)
My sister has always had a banging rack lol always a C/D, passing on her outgrown bras to me :(
Now ive had my boobs done I think she is a bit jealous that im the sister with the bigger boobs. Don't get me wrong, she has been supportive and helped with the kids etc but keeps asking if they've gone down yet and if they will stay "that big"
I feel a bit sad about it cuz ive come so far to get here :( x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Bit of sister jealousy :( Empty Re: Bit of sister jealousy :(

Post by Boobies2be 17th November 2014, 9:04 pm

I don't understand why people can be so passively mean...making you feel self conscious out of there jealousy.  I can't see your pics, but going by your avatar alone I think they look like a perfect size for your frame!

Perhaps though it's a shock for them to get used to though too, seeing you go from nothing to a decent size.  You've had months to visualize it in your head as to how they'll look, but I don't think it's the same for family or friends.

Try not to get disheartened though.  You did this for you, and so long as you are happy with them and they make you feel good about yourself, stuff whatever other people say! (I know, easier said than done!)

I really smiled though at your comment about growing up waiting for the boobs to come...but never coming!  I remember at the age of 9 first getting excited about the time I'd eventually get some boobs.  To this day, I swear that someone was looking down on me that day tutting, and literally crossing boobs off of their list of things to come!! haha!

Keep you chin up  though...and you have a lovely pair of pert, full boobs! :) x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 17th November 2014, 9:07 pm

Wouldn't worry hun, my sister will be exactly the same. It's really sad cause you expect them to be happy and supportive, but instead they are jealous x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 17th November 2014, 9:11 pm

I have a feeling my sister might be too!  She's always wanted her boobs done (both got my mums genes there!), but she's still having kiddies so is waiting. x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 17th November 2014, 9:19 pm

How's does everyone friends feel out it? My friends are excited and can't wait to have a look x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 17th November 2014, 9:19 pm

Just seen you've changed your picture Jen looking good x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 17th November 2014, 9:28 pm

Thanks girls, yr all so kind :)
If only our boobs were as big as our hearts, we would all need reductions instead lol
Yr right, boobies, she is being quite passive about it.
And I realise it may take her a while but she should be happy for me. I finally look in the mirror and feel like myself. All my hard work in the gym is paying off and ive got the boobs Iberian always dreamed of.
I guess I could understand more if she was flat chested :$
Thanks Emma! Its a massive difference from last summer in that bikini, having to make the cups as small as possible :( I did wonder if they would fit lol its such a new thing for me, I never thought ID feel that way about my boobs :) x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 17th November 2014, 9:39 pm

So glad your happy with them x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 17th November 2014, 9:51 pm

Jan I just saw your pictures...they are absolutely amazing, and definitely not too big at all!  They really are such a lovely shape too!!  If my boobs end up like yours I'm going to be very happy!

You sound so happy in your last post talking about your boobs...just remember that feeling, and gloat inside when she or anyone tries to make you feel crap about them! :)

Did you tell many people?  I've only told 2 friends.  One is very excited and asks all the time about stuff.  The other one, well she sort of smirks so I don't mention it now.  So easy for people to judge when they have boobs already!

x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 17th November 2014, 9:52 pm

Jan??  Jen! haha!!
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 17th November 2014, 10:50 pm

Aaw, thanks boobies. Thats really kind. I do really like them. Don't think its quite hit me that im not just borrowing them, they're mine to keep :)
I told 2 friends and my sister, a few people at work as I needed the time off.
None of my family or hubbys family know and I didn't tell my little girls either.
I think thats what it is, people that have boobs don't know the daily heart ache of not :(
That feeling will be a distant memory for us all soon <3 x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 18th November 2014, 1:59 pm

I will have this with my sister . She won't ring to see if all went well. There will be no mention of it. Funny though how people are . If I get a new car she will not mention it. Anything like that. Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 18th November 2014, 6:08 pm

People are funny, Anne.
Don't you worry, we are all really happy for you <3 x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th November 2014, 8:09 pm

I know its much easier said than done, especially when its family...but screw 'em! If people want to harbour that ugly emotion and try and bring us down about it, that's their problem. I spent too many years hating my body for you to come along and sh1t all over it! I did this for me and me only. Reminds me actually of the other week when an ex colleague came to visit. She saw my purple/blue hair, took one look and said she didn't like it. I told her that's ok, you don't have to, but I do, so that's all that matters really. Blam!

All my friends and family know about my op, because Ive always been open about the fact I wanted a boobjob. Thankfully, everyones been pleased for me, and intrigued, so Ive not had to deal with any up front nastiness. Your sister will get over it soon enough, it'll just be the shock and newness of them. Some drama will come up in her life and your boobs will be old news!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 18th November 2014, 11:25 pm

Jen don't think the novelty(if that's the word for it) of having boobs ever wears off! I've had mine just over 2 years & they're still the 1st thing  I have a nosey at in the morning & last thing at night! Lol    XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 19th November 2014, 7:55 am

Good Mirren, I love this feeling :) x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hh2121 19th November 2014, 9:17 am

Lovely thread to read. I feel that my sisters will act exactly the same but as you said above they were blessed with gorgeous big boobs and i simply wasn't :/ I totally agree with all the replies on here, just gotta hold your head high and forget their nasty comments. What you feel on the inside is worth a 1000x what others think of you! Xx
hh2121
hh2121
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down