Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boob inspiration

+16
georgie
janeybird
Kazaa
pinkbabe
Jessica
Elizabethvb20
hattie260
natalia
chicksville
COOKIE
misf1
mellie76
melloumaw
zoeb
Mindyt
deexx
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Boob inspiration Empty Boob inspiration

Post by deexx 12th July 2010, 8:16 pm

Hi everyone Boob inspiration 368291

I just wanted to ask you's all who your boob inspiration was? Was there a person or celebrity who made you think "oooh I'd love boobs like hers!" and just wanted to see if anyone else had this, who it was and if you're post op are you happy with the results? I know most of us are already unhappy with our boobs post op and thats the reason we'd go through surgery to boost our confidence in that area, and not to look like someone else :)

Anyways...back to subject lol...mine was Kayleigh Pearson (my boyfriend brought home Nuts magazine ha ha) I'm definitely taking her pic to the surgeon lol

xx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Boob inspiration Empty Re: Boob inspiration

Post by deexx 12th July 2010, 8:29 pm

by the way, sorry if this is in the wrong section! x
deexx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindyt 12th July 2010, 8:39 pm

oooooh good question! Hadn't even thought about it really but did find myself on holiday looking at women on the beach thinking wow they look amazing wish my boobs looked like that! Did see on another thread about taking a picture of how you'd lik to look so will definitely be looking out for a picture now x
Mindyt
Mindyt
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 12th July 2010, 8:46 pm

My inspiration was pretty much any woman that actually had a pair of boobs, as i didn't lol and was in a constant state of jealousy wherever i was... beaches were a living nightmare lol !!!!!!!
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 12th July 2010, 8:49 pm

no inspiration. i just wanted my pre breast feeding, pre 3 stone weight loss,but ever so slightly firmer than my old boobs were back.
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by deexx 12th July 2010, 8:53 pm

Hiya!! Thanks for answering, I'm in that phase now where I'm jealous of girls with boobs most of the time, it's not good lol

Mindyt - I'm definatley taking LOTS of pics with me, just so the surgeon can see my ideal shape and size. They might have different ideas to me if I say I want to be a D or an E, so it makes sense to me :) I know I wont get exactly what is on the pictures, but at least it makes things clear :)

zoeb - I completely agree... I'm banning all holidays until I can fill a bikini lol

melloumaw - I'm jealous that you had boobs in the first place! Boob inspiration 557141 but I completely understand why you would want a BA to get back what you wanted before :)

xx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 12th July 2010, 9:00 pm

dee i was a 34c not a firm cup but enough to feel happy in a bra.after children and weight loss i was a 30 c(due to diameter not fullness) but looked like a balloon that had been blown up and let down again with an american hard gum stuck on the front for a nipple.now im HAPPY their mine but better lol
i hated swimming poor kids its 6 years since we had a holiday now we can go bikini shopping yay
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by deexx 12th July 2010, 9:05 pm

I bet you cant wait! well from your avatar they look fantastic, I bet you're over the moon with them, I know I would be! xx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 12th July 2010, 9:06 pm

well, recently i have thought that RIHANNA and JENNIFER ANNISTON have nice boobs. they are not huge boobies, but i think they look nice.
since i have known i am getting a BA, i can't help but notice other womens boobies more. lol.
i took a picture to my consultation that i had printed from a google image.
x x x
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th July 2010, 9:12 pm

I had no ones boobs in mind either, just wanted my boobs but much bigger. I was jealous of anyone that could get a cleavage without massive chicken fillets in even bigger gel bras.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th July 2010, 9:16 pm

I can't say that anyone in particular inspired me, I was just always in awe of beautiful boobie and it didn't matter what size they were, if they looked great on that body I wanted them! LOL

I just wanted boobs that looked great on 'me' I'm now obsessed with MY boobs only haha! I no longer lust after what anyone else has, I'm happy with mine and that'll do for me. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by deexx 12th July 2010, 9:26 pm

mellie - yeah I though Jennifer Aniston's are good, I forgot about her! lol haven't really noticed Rhianne though. I'm so glad people take photos along to their surgeons, I thought I would look so weird, so I'm happy about that :)

misf - it's great that you just wanted yours but bigger, I'm v jealous of that too! Boob inspiration 557141

cookie - yep I'm the same, anyone with a great pair of boobs I'm jealous of ha ha yours look fab, I'd be happy with them too! It's lovely when you hear girls say they feel really content with their new boobs, makes you realise why your going through it all Boob inspiration 70324 oh and thanks again for replying! xx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 12th July 2010, 9:41 pm

melloumaw wrote: i was a 34c not a firm cup but enough to feel happy in a bra.after children and weight loss i was a 30 c(due to diameter not fullness) but looked like a balloon that had been blown up and let down again with an american hard gum stuck on the front for a nipple.

I know how that looks and feels. I have never been big but after breastfeeding two children i'm a very small and flat 30b. If I could have anyones boobs, i would just want mine bigger, plumper and firmer. Sounds like i'm describing friut! 30DD or 30E please.
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1694

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 12th July 2010, 9:56 pm

Hi deexx,

I've just read on another post (boob greed) that you haven't had a consultation yet and are looking into Transform. I have one with them on 28th July at Maidstone. It was meant to be this Thursday but I had to change the date. I can let you know how I get on if you like. I'm don't know what area you are in but we can compare.

So far they have been very helpful and I've not had the hard sell phone calls like MYA. Although, I will be seeing them at some stage.
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1694

Back to top Go down

Post by deexx 12th July 2010, 10:07 pm

Ooh thanks chicksville, that would be great! I'm from sunderland so will be going to the Newcastle one, and probably end up having the op done in Manchester. It would be great if you would let me know how you get on with Transform and MYA, i'll probably end up having consultations with them both. Have you got any ideas what surgeons you'd like or anything (can you request a specific surgeon?) I can't wait to get the whole ball rolling, just wish I could pay for it all upfront, although I'd consider getting a credit card or loan out to cover it. I bet your excited about getting it all started?

Thanks again xx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 12th July 2010, 10:21 pm

no one inspired me i was just jealous of anyone with big boobs and wanted a pair myself when i was little and asked me my mum when i would get a pair she said if u dont get much u can always buy some
lol she was spot on cause i did xxxxxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by deexx 12th July 2010, 10:31 pm

haha that's hilarious that you said that, i remember when I was about 16 my mum talking me out of it cos she was scared i'd get Jordan size boobs lol i guess once it's in your head to have a BA and you start thinking seriously about it you get jealous of everyone with good boobs ha ha xx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 12th July 2010, 10:42 pm

yeah i got very jealous even with women on tv now i get the jealously of women lol funny how it turns around im so glad i have them they make me feel complete xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deexx 12th July 2010, 10:46 pm

Yeah i never thought of that ha ha I guess that can be a good and bad things cos a lot of girls can be quite bitchy and judgemental because of jealousy. It's soo nice to hear they feel part of you, that's one of the things that I'm abit worried about, that they might feel abit alien, but I'm sure you get used to them after a few days :) xx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 12th July 2010, 11:23 pm

Jennifer Aniston for me definately - unfortunately they are aaaaall natural and i think it would be quite hard to get that look with implants. I would also like the rest of her body too to match!
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by deexx 12th July 2010, 11:36 pm

Oh I know, I wish lol i know, there were rumours she had implants, so I was looking on the net to see if she had, but no, I think she's natural. But I completely agree ha ha xx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 13th July 2010, 3:50 am

I was so sick of seeing all these big boobies at the beach...I know it sounds awful and its not my boyfriends fault but I am a jelous bee and always felt other ladies were better looking! Made me very self concious.
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 13th July 2010, 6:17 am

jenifer aniston body is amazing im so working out like mad to get like that lol especially my arms and abs im hurting like mad today 80 press lol yesterday hour half cardio gonna get their haha xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 13th July 2010, 6:18 am

80 press ups lol i mearnt dahhhhhhhxxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 13th July 2010, 9:55 am

I don't think I had any major boob inspiration, but I did feel like a bit of a perve printing off pictures of boobs I liked from nuts.com to take to my PS! I think one celeb picture I took to my PS because I loved her boobs was Carmen Electra. xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next