Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 weeks post op - updated pic trail - unhappy :-(

+11
Princessjo30
jodioc77
louann17
Specialkj
Sezbaby2
COOKIE
Blueeyedsoul13
jenniferrf1
mirren001
Princess_x
Selena8683
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

4 weeks post op - updated pic trail - unhappy :-( - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 weeks post op - updated pic trail - unhappy :-(

Post by Selena8683 21st July 2013, 1:09 pm

Thanks girls! I see what your sayin but, had I gone up to the impleo 420cc I would have had extra high profile, which is 5.7 projection. The 420 in the high profile was too wide for me. It's not a big deal now though. My boyfriend said that when the theatre nurse came round after my op she said that it was a struggle to even get the 390 in and any bigger then Mr Richards wouldn't have physically been able to stitch me back up as my skin was far too tight! 

I'm learning to love them more now, and really, they are in proportion to my body......I guess we all wish we could have had a little bigger, but I'll save that til my next boob job! xxxx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

4 weeks post op - updated pic trail - unhappy :-( - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 weeks post op - updated pic trail - unhappy :-(

Post by jenniferrf1 21st July 2013, 1:18 pm

Glad to hear that selena, I think they look great and so lovely with your shape :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 21st July 2013, 5:08 pm

Ah I see but kinda helps to know u got the biggest that could fit!!! I think they look great and as time goes on I am sure u will be loving them more and more xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 29th July 2013, 2:28 pm

Can I have a look at your pic trail Hun? They look fab in your Avi. I wouldn't worry about your friends. All my friends seemed shocked that I wanna be DD/E as they're those sizes and seem small to them lol! But huge for me!!
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispybacon 29th July 2013, 8:12 pm

Oh no - not good that you're unhappy sad smile Can i take a look at your pictures?
Crispybacon
Crispybacon
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2