Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEEJ updated picture trail 2 weeks post op

+12
ann77
sc
Ambdy
roxanne
SunshineLady
Nepoly
Indicababy
NikkiD1979
Kxx
jadeBA
*Alice*
Beej
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BEEJ updated picture trail 2 weeks post op Empty BEEJ updated picture trail 2 weeks post op

Post by Beej 6th May 2012, 10:03 am

Hello I've updated my picture trail if anyone would like to take a look. Me boobs look different to each other on photos however in real life they look the same, think it must be lighting/ shadows etc...

Member: beejvr4

Pm me for password for those who haven't already got it. Xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

BEEJ updated picture trail 2 weeks post op Empty Re: BEEJ updated picture trail 2 weeks post op

Post by *Alice* 6th May 2012, 11:46 am

Beej just had a look as still have your login in my inbox. Wow they're healing so well! Still can't believe how different they are from looking at your pre op ones to now!

Mine do the looking different on photos thing, it freaked me out a little bit but maybe it is just lighting!

I bet you're so happy to have nice boobies Stars x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

BEEJ updated picture trail 2 weeks post op Empty Re: BEEJ updated picture trail 2 weeks post op

Post by jadeBA 6th May 2012, 5:43 pm

oh beej id love to see.. i had to delete my inbox as it was full so i dont have your password now tho :( xxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 6th May 2012, 5:47 pm

Could i please have a look hun?

kx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 6th May 2012, 6:43 pm

altw wrote:Beej just had a look as still have your login in my inbox. Wow they're healing so well! Still can't believe how different they are from looking at your pre op ones to now!

Mine do the looking different on photos thing, it freaked me out a little bit but maybe it is just lighting!

Hello altw the difference is amazing isn't it, really didn't expect them to look so big,round and normal shape, it's early days yet hopefully they will get even better. Yeah I took so many pics but most looked really odd.. Also I'm surprised how big they are I'm a dd cup at the moment not sure how much they will go down in size though!!!! Love them xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 6th May 2012, 6:44 pm

Girls I sent you a pmxxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiD1979 6th May 2012, 6:54 pm

Hey Beej - I'd love to see how our getting on too! Can't pm yet so hope you can pm me with your password!! xx
NikkiD1979
NikkiD1979
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 6th May 2012, 7:18 pm

beej wrote:
altw wrote:Beej just had a look as still have your login in my inbox. Wow they're healing so well! Still can't believe how different they are from looking at your pre op ones to now!

Hello altw the difference is amazing isn't it, really didn't expect them to look so big,round and normal shape, it's early days yet hopefully they will get even better. Yeah I took so many pics but most looked really odd.. Also I'm surprised how big they are I'm a dd cup at the moment not sure how much they will go down in size though!!!! Love them xxx

What were you wearing before? Really is such a massive transformation!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 6th May 2012, 7:30 pm

they look fab!!!!! :)

the difference from the first is amazing, you must be so pleased :) xxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 6th May 2012, 8:01 pm

Altw I was wearing a b cup before hand, I assume they mst be swollen still as surgeon said I would end up a c cup and sometimes a d cup depending on make of bra. My boobs used to look nice when they were cold , normal looking,I liked them, but when they were warm blurghhhh horrid as you can see... Thanks girls I'm over the moon xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 6th May 2012, 8:28 pm

I can kind of understand the cold thing to a degree.. Nip on was the only time my boobs looked attractive... If it was warm they just looked like moobs!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiD1979 6th May 2012, 8:55 pm

Hey Alexis - i can't send Pms yet but see you had Paul Clarke too and may i say your new boobs look fab in you pic! congratulations! dance

I am booked for my first BA with Paul Clarke on the 25th of May and have heard and read really good things about him but obviously the proof is in the piccies - would it be possible to get your password for picture trail so i can have a sneak peek??

thanks hun xx
NikkiD1979
NikkiD1979
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Indicababy 6th May 2012, 9:38 pm

Hi Beej, Could I have a look please? xx
Indicababy
Indicababy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 7th May 2012, 8:10 am

Hi Beej-may I take a sneaky peek please :)) xx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 7th May 2012, 9:08 am

BEEJ THEY ARE LOOKING FAB xxxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 7th May 2012, 12:51 pm

Hi Beej, I'd be curious to take a peek if you don't mind? I can't pm yet so if you're happy for me to see them, could you pm me your password? Thank you xxx
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 7th May 2012, 8:07 pm

They look awsome beej!

It's interesting to see the difference between having a perioarealar mastopexy to correct tuberous breasts, compared to one to correct post baby sagginess. You don't seem to have all the puckering I had at that that point xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambdy 8th May 2012, 3:55 am

Can I please have a look?
Ambdy
Ambdy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by sc 8th May 2012, 6:43 am

Hey Hun, can I have a look please?
sc
sc
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 8th May 2012, 7:30 am

roxanne wrote:They look awsome beej!

It's interesting to see the difference between having a perioarealar mastopexy to correct tuberous breasts, compared to one to correct post baby sagginess. You don't seem to have all the puckering I had at that that point xxx

Hiya roxanne, thankyou.
that's what I thought I was expecting the same as you coz that's what I was told I was paying for!!!! But what I had was areolar reduction and implant placed via periareolar incision, I didn't have an actual lift like you did, i spose i got tightened to a degree as areola was made smaller,Hope that makes sense. Xxxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 8th May 2012, 8:32 am

Hi beej, thanks for PMing me but I can't seem to log on with those details! Will keep trying, sorry to reply on here but I can't send any PM whilst I'm still a newbie. Hope your healing is going ok xx
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 8th May 2012, 12:52 pm

Looking so good! Bet you're thrilled! Thanks for sharing xx Give You
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiD1979 8th May 2012, 8:08 pm

Beej they look fab!!! Your healing really well which is great!!

thanks for letting me take a peak - i am after a D/DD cup when Mr Clarkes finished!! All crossed!!

take care chick and happy healing xx Stars
NikkiD1979
NikkiD1979
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ann77 8th May 2012, 9:54 pm

Hi beej can I have a sneaky peak, would love to see how you are getting on 2 weeks post op hun. Xxx
ann77
ann77
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 20th May 2012, 8:22 am

Hi beej, can I see your pics please ? x
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next