Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated picture trail - 3 weeks post op

+6
2nd time lucky
queenyk
NikkiJaneW
Doublethetrouble2012
alexandria18
snowy51
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Updated picture trail - 3 weeks post op Empty Updated picture trail - 3 weeks post op

Post by snowy51 9th December 2012, 4:02 pm

Hi ladies. Haven't been on much over the last couple of weeks as back to work. I miss that period of resting at home, watching rubbish TV all day long! Lol

Just to say I've updated my pics - 3 weeks postop. If anyone wants a peek and doesn't have my password, just ask :) My boobies look a little red in a couple of the pics, but that's just cos I'm out of a hot shower.

Really delighted with everything. Scars are healing very well. They still feel very odd when I take my bra off, so I don't do that too much! Really missing running, but hopefully not long now. We are just about to book our snowboarding holiday to France - do you think it will be ok to do this towards the end of Feb? (bearing in mind we do push it quite hard on the slopes!) x
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Updated picture trail - 3 weeks post op Empty Re: Updated picture trail - 3 weeks post op

Post by alexandria18 9th December 2012, 6:20 pm

Could I have a peek hun? xx
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Updated picture trail - 3 weeks post op Empty Re: Updated picture trail - 3 weeks post op

Post by snowy51 9th December 2012, 6:21 pm

Surely Alexandria - will PM you now x
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandria18 9th December 2012, 6:29 pm

Ooo they're healing so well from the suture removal pictures to now! They are also looking really big! hehe I can definitely see why you're so happy with them! Thanks for letting me take a look :) I'm not sure about your trip, but I'm sure one of the other girls will be able to give you advice on that. I know I can't wait to get back into really working out. Feels like it's been forever.
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 9th December 2012, 6:37 pm

Aw thanks Alexandria! I have to admit, they are a bit bigger than I thought they would be. Because they are unders, I believe they still have to fluff and drop - I'm hoping that they don't go bigger! Lol

Your avi looks amazing and I love that bra! Is everything going well with your recovery? x
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandria18 9th December 2012, 6:47 pm

You're welcome :). How big were you wanting them to be? I hear that they end up looking bigger after a while with unders, but maybe by that time you'll be hoping they were bigger! hehe. Especially when you get to see them in real bras etc.

Thank you! It was one of my old bras as I haven't got any that would fit me now. It barely held them in there, they were too heavy, and the band was pushing out at the front haha. I couldn't help myself trying it on. When I was measured at a bra shop the told me I'm a 34D, so I hope that I might end up a bit bigger than that when I drop and fluff, but I think they'll probably stay the same since mine are overs. Other than the constant nipple soreness, I've been healing very well! :)
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 9th December 2012, 7:47 pm

I wanted the look of a full D/DD - which I think I will get so I actually got what I asked for! Lol! Just a bit surprised how big that looks on me. I do love them very much tho :)

I know what you mean about sore nipples! I had a lot of shooting pains in mine but probably due tithe nipple lift. We should be bra shopping around the same time - can't wait!! x
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doublethetrouble2012 9th December 2012, 7:55 pm

Could I have a little look please? xx
Doublethetrouble2012
Doublethetrouble2012
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 9th December 2012, 7:58 pm

You certainly can - will PM you :) x
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 9th December 2012, 8:28 pm

Shamaaaazing boobies Snowy!!!I love the shape of them!! So gorgeous!! Boobs

Scars look awesome! Nearly gone!! FAB!! dance

(love your snowing background too........very appropriate lol)

Niks xxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 9th December 2012, 8:50 pm

Aw thank you Nikki. ha ha - I love that word: shamaaaazing!! I was worried mostly for my nipples, but very pleasantly surprised :)

I do become a bit obsessed with snow at this time of the year! Lol xx
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 9th December 2012, 10:42 pm

Just had a peek babe. He's done a fab job!!!! The stiching around your nipple is so neat! You must be over the moon! They're a good size and shape too. You're going to have a nice healthy pair once they drop and fluff!! Updated picture trail - 3 weeks post op 204135 xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 10th December 2012, 7:24 am

I would love to see please Snowy xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 10th December 2012, 8:29 am

Thank you queeny! I'm really happy with us work. Looking forward to seeing how they change x

No problem at all 2tl. Will PM you now xx
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 10th December 2012, 10:10 pm

No wonder you are delighted, I would be too. They are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing Snowy xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurenx 10th December 2012, 10:17 pm

Heyy hun could i have a look please chick x
xlaurenx
xlaurenx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB84 10th December 2012, 10:43 pm

Would love to have a look too please Snowy xx
LisaB84
LisaB84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 11th December 2012, 6:30 am

Thank you 2tl - that's really kind of you! xx

Its nice that at nearly 4 weeks post op they are starting to feel a normal part of my body rather that 2 heavy rocks that have been stuck on my chest!
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 11th December 2012, 6:30 am

No problem ladies - will PM you both x
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 11th December 2012, 11:37 am

Could I have a peek please? Xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 491

Back to top Go down

Post by ciantwo 11th December 2012, 12:08 pm

Could i have a look please snowy? x
ciantwo
ciantwo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 11th December 2012, 12:39 pm

Have PM'd you both ladies x
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 11th December 2012, 1:06 pm

Thanks for letting me see snowy! They look great Hun, you must be so pleased! Xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 491

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 11th December 2012, 1:08 pm

You are welcome Rocky and thank you! Very happy with how they are healing :) x
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB84 11th December 2012, 2:14 pm

Snowy they look amazing! Congrats Honey. Great size and Im amazed by the stitching, what a brilliant job. Stars
LisaB84
LisaB84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next