Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm 9 1/2 hours post op. Picture trail updated

+10
drinkeroftea
sarahlou222
Moocher90
twinkleroo
mrsball
ACKUGA28
anneritchley
Roses27
Emmapinder1983
Lauramumof3
14 posters

Go down

I'm 9 1/2 hours post op.  Picture trail updated Empty I'm 9 1/2 hours post op. Picture trail updated

Post by Lauramumof3 11th February 2015, 6:03 pm

So I'm just about to go home with the hubby I feel amazing words can't Dolan this buzz I have.  I've had only paracetamol and have slept
Most of the day Id say I'm not
In pain just feels I've done too much at the gym it's that kinda sensation. I've just updated my picture trail with pics from today.  I was 30a but always wore a 32aa even though I didn't need to wear a bra I'm 5ft2 112lbs ( 8 stone ish ) I got 410cc HP motiva velvet texture implants. And so far my 32dd sports bra is wayyyy too tight so need to go buy a bigger one perhaps 34dd girls I'm so happy :)
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

I'm 9 1/2 hours post op.  Picture trail updated Empty Re: I'm 9 1/2 hours post op. Picture trail updated

Post by Emmapinder1983 11th February 2015, 6:07 pm

So glad it went well hun, and your ok. Wow 32dd to tight, I bet your pleased x x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

I'm 9 1/2 hours post op.  Picture trail updated Empty Re: I'm 9 1/2 hours post op. Picture trail updated

Post by Lauramumof3 11th February 2015, 6:09 pm

I'm over the moon, I know I'm swollen etc it's just nice to feel like a woman I've wanted this for sooooo long I could cry and I could kiss my surgeon, he's been amazing!! X
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 11th February 2015, 6:12 pm

dance Give You boobsign  Sooooooo pleased for u !!!!!!!!!!!
Xxx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 11th February 2015, 6:12 pm

It's such a great feeling finally having boobs, you wait till they start to heal you won't stop looking at them lol. x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 11th February 2015, 6:13 pm

Hi, would you mind if I had a peek please xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 11th February 2015, 6:17 pm

Arrrrrr congratulations Hun so pleased it all went well and your over the moon. May I have a peek at your pic trail too Hun? Happy healing xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 11th February 2015, 6:39 pm

Congrats hand happy healing hunny x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkleroo 11th February 2015, 6:46 pm

Yay!  It's an amazing feeling!  I'm 3 weeks post op and can't stop looking at my boobs each day to see how they've changed!  Can I see your pic trail too please? Xx
twinkleroo
twinkleroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 11th February 2015, 7:28 pm

Inbox me for
Passowrd and username I don't mind :) xxx
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 11th February 2015, 7:47 pm

Just pm you hun x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moocher90 11th February 2015, 7:58 pm

Congrats x glad everything went well
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkleroo 11th February 2015, 8:06 pm

I've pm'd you xx
twinkleroo
twinkleroo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 11th February 2015, 8:09 pm

Forgot to mention, I'd not always been flat chested, I think there's a pic up from before kids.  I've got 3 kids aged 5,4 and 15 months and all were breastfed which is the reason for empty boobs..... <<<< just realised I was talking about my boobs like they're still tiny eeeekk not anymore :)
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 11th February 2015, 8:29 pm

Wow, I think you'll be a very happy lady when they have settled. Good size to. Love the sick bowl on your head lol. X x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 11th February 2015, 8:29 pm

Thanks for letting me look x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkleroo 11th February 2015, 8:38 pm

So pleased for you! Lovely new boobs! Xx
twinkleroo
twinkleroo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 11th February 2015, 9:03 pm

I can't see my post again :( can you guys?

Fantastic Laura, I'm glad you feel so good! - may I have your password again please? xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 11th February 2015, 9:18 pm

So glad it went well for you! Heres to your new boobs!!

X
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

I'm 9 1/2 hours post op.  Picture trail updated Empty Congrats

Post by Paige's 11th February 2015, 9:48 pm

Lauramumof3 wrote:So I'm just about to go home with the hubby I feel amazing words can't Dolan this buzz I have.  I've had only paracetamol and have slept
Most of the day Id say I'm not
In pain just feels I've done too much at the gym it's that kinda sensation. I've just updated my picture trail with pics from today.  I was 30a but always wore a 32aa even though I didn't need to wear a bra I'm 5ft2 112lbs ( 8 stone ish ) I got 410cc HP motiva velvet texture implants. And so far my 32dd sports bra is wayyyy too tight so need to go buy a bigger one perhaps 34dd girls I'm so happy :)
Hey Laura congratulations on new boobs :) hope u had a good experience @ the hospital group . I'm there on the 24th feb  dance Can't wait! Could I see your picture trail please? Hope u have a speedy recovery xx
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 363

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 12th February 2015, 12:23 am

Hiya I would love to see too if I may, I am going with hospital group on Saturday!
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 13th February 2015, 6:52 am

Thats great! Glad you are feeling so good post op :) would love a peek if you don't mind? X
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneT 13th February 2015, 8:10 am

Congratulations on your lovely new additions!  Happy healing hun...Welcome to boobsville xx
NikkiJaneT
NikkiJaneT
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down