Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC surgery - overnight or day case?

2 posters

Go down

CC surgery - overnight or day case?  Empty CC surgery - overnight or day case?

Post by NickyP 12th July 2013, 1:46 pm

Hey girls
So MYA have now approved my surgery (yay) and have said it can be a day case, included in the price or overnight if I pay £400. Those of you that have had this type of revision what did you have and if you had a day case would you have rather stayed overnight?
Thanks
Nic
Xxxx
NickyP
NickyP
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

CC surgery - overnight or day case?  Empty Re: CC surgery - overnight or day case?

Post by COOKIE 12th July 2013, 2:08 pm

You may need a capsulectomy hun and I will warn, it is pretty sore if they do a 'full' capsulectomy so do be sure you ask if this is going to be done.

If your surgeon doesn't feel the capsule is so tight it all needs removing and only a partial capsulectomy is needed then a day case should be fine, but if you're having a full capsulectomy then depending on how you cope with pain this will determine whether or not you would want to opt for an overnight case.

If you're calm and rational then I'd personally opt for the day case and save your money babe. If your revision then requires you to stay overnight then you'd be able to stay overnight for free anyway. There would be no charge if your surgeon wanted you to stay longer.

But if you're a worrier and would prefer an overnight stay regardless then the additional cost would be worth it to you for peace of mind. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

CC surgery - overnight or day case?  Empty Re: CC surgery - overnight or day case?

Post by NickyP 12th July 2013, 8:55 pm

Hi cookie!
Thanks for your reply, I'm having the capsule scored rather than a full removal of the implant and the capsule removed. So I think a day case will be ok?
Nic
X
NickyP
NickyP
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down