Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHS boob job girl now wants reduction

+16
Lisa34
COOKIE
Lottie835
goldilockz1984
Princessjo30
emilysarahdodds
Blueeyedsoul13
Princess_x
Charlii
MarieMc85
mrsm
kelly1990
melstar82
Max1980
Nicole
jenniferrf1
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NHS boob job girl now wants reduction - Page 2 Empty Re: NHS boob job girl now wants reduction

Post by jenniferrf1 7th October 2013, 4:03 pm

Have just seen her in the sun again today!!

Apparently the NHS are going to ban boob jobs for 'vanity' reasons and Josie Cunningham isn't happy!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

NHS boob job girl now wants reduction - Page 2 Empty Re: NHS boob job girl now wants reduction

Post by LJR 7th October 2013, 4:52 pm

Just caught up on this thread, unbelievable.

What a joke, also I assumed that anyone having an augmentation on the NHS was NOT having it done for vanity reasons!

Btw there is no way she is a DD.
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 7th October 2013, 4:57 pm

I know! Another case of the media getting it all wrong!!

There are many ladies who need the NHS to have their BA and deserve to but girls like her who stupidly think its a good way to get attention are whipped up by the media and twist everything to make it seem like the NHS give out boob jobs for vanity reasons!
Unless she really is an exception she would have had a long journey to being accepted but im sure she has forgotten that part and the media wouldn't care about that bit!! I wish she would just go away xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 7th October 2013, 5:23 pm

Yeh I think she actually got accepted because she had depression from it, but obviously she went around telling everyone it was because she wanted to be a glamour model! Probably thought it was a good career I've or something?
But basically people like her have made the nhs have to cut back, & now I think you'll only be eligible if it's causing you health problems or have a deformity.
Which to be honest I think is fair enough. If you really want one you'll save anyway x
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 7th October 2013, 6:11 pm

Everyone in the media with boobs is something DD!! She's done it for all the girls who genuinely need a BA on the NHS. What a bad role model she is. Would be nice for the newspaper to put in some positive NHS stories
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2