Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHS boob job girl now wants reduction

+16
Lisa34
COOKIE
Lottie835
goldilockz1984
Princessjo30
emilysarahdodds
Blueeyedsoul13
Princess_x
Charlii
MarieMc85
mrsm
kelly1990
melstar82
Max1980
Nicole
jenniferrf1
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NHS boob job girl now wants reduction Empty NHS boob job girl now wants reduction

Post by jenniferrf1 9th July 2013, 9:30 am

So Josie Cunningham who had a boob job on the NHS in January now wants to have them reduced after complaining that they are stopping her from getting work!

A part-time model who had a £4,800 breast enlargement at taxpayers' expense has said she now wants the implants removed, and is expecting the NHS to foot the bill once more.
Josie Cunningham, 23, has said rather than improving her life her breast enhancement surgery has left her feeling self-conscious and has led to bullying, so she wants them removed.

The aspiring model hit the headlines earlier this year when she had her breasts increased from a 32A to 36DD on the NHS as she said she was being bullied for her smaller cleavage.

Despite appearing in numerous publications to show off her new bustier look, the mother-of-two is now claiming that her new curves are preventing her from finding work.

Speaking to Closer magazine Josie, from Leeds, says: ‘They’re so big I find them embarrassing and I don’t feel I can do any modelling because they’ve attracted so much negative attention.. I’m thinking about having a reduction on the NHS.

‘I’m looking into charities that could help, but I think it’s down to the NHS because they made them so big,’ she argues.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2358413/Josie-Cunningham-Model-regrets-5-000-NHS-boob-job-wants-reduced.html

Hope the link works above to read the rest of the story if you want xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

NHS boob job girl now wants reduction Empty Re: NHS boob job girl now wants reduction

Post by Nicole 9th July 2013, 10:20 am

absolute joke
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

NHS boob job girl now wants reduction Empty Re: NHS boob job girl now wants reduction

Post by Max1980 9th July 2013, 11:20 am

love the comments below the article!!
I agree Nicole!
Max1980
Max1980
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by melstar82 9th July 2013, 11:55 am

What an **naughty word**! I think some of the negativity aimed towards her is due to the fact she went to the papers and is generally an idiot! It's sad as some girls wait for years and genuinely need this surgery for cosmetic, psychological reasons and then she gets it and runs to the papers flaunting herself. Paints the NHS in a bad picture in some of the articles a about her too, as they don't just dish out BA's for aspiring glamour models!
melstar82
melstar82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly1990 9th July 2013, 12:00 pm

she's ridiculous!x
kelly1990
kelly1990
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 9th July 2013, 12:00 pm

I agree! She gives the NHS a bad name as if they give out breast surgery all the time when there are girls out there who genuinely need it and they shouldn't be made to feel embarrassed .... There's no way her boobs are the reason she shouldn't get a job!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 9th July 2013, 5:03 pm

She thinks her new boobs are stopping her from getting modelling jobs..... Err I think there may be other reasons she can't get modelling work. Lol what an attention seeker.
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 9th July 2013, 6:25 pm

OMG it's definitely not the boobs that are the issue here....! It's the face, the awful white lipstick, the chavvy tattoos and the mottled corned beef skin! sick 

The boobs are probably the only nice part!!!! x
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 9th July 2013, 6:29 pm

LOL at corned beef skin! Hysterical  havnt heard that one before lool xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 9th July 2013, 7:07 pm

Just yeugh...
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 9th July 2013, 7:13 pm

Oh bore off!!!
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 9th July 2013, 7:18 pm

she looks disgusting which only reflects her personality.
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 9th July 2013, 7:19 pm

Ridiculous!! Xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 9th July 2013, 8:58 pm

Aspiring model??? Lol
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 13th July 2013, 1:54 am

What a repulsive specimen of human kind. I would bet any money that she'll never get the implants removed, and is just claiming she will for more media attention xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 13th July 2013, 9:47 am

well put goldi! :ok:
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th July 2013, 3:43 pm

It was in the paper today that now she is going to have apperently 1,500 worth of Botox on the NHS to stop her sweating on her forehead, lips and armpits! X
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 18th July 2013, 3:52 pm

Shes so thick its a shame.... Did you see her topless in the paper? What an awful boob to go with her awful face.... Sorry but she's a joke... Im sure some women really need this with real issues and have been turned away.  terrible, but the papers are bad too, they love a thick idiot to make fun of...
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th July 2013, 3:58 pm

This girl should already be walking in the shadow of shame. At a time when the NHS resources are at an all time low if they grant this girl Botox as well it would make an absolute mockery of our system and its people like her that spoil think for the genuine people in genuine need of treatment for 'health reasons'.

She's just taking the p*ss because she obviously can!
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th July 2013, 4:02 pm

Agreed, the papers love to make someone look stupid and she's lapping it up! However what are the NHS doing?! She's been given a boob job, now doesn't like it and put it all out publicly, and on top of that she's now having Botox!! I'm sure other people who need these treatments aren't accepted as easily as her xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 18th July 2013, 4:09 pm

I know its a crazy world xxxx Poor kids cant get funding for life saving treatments etc xxx Beats me x
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th July 2013, 5:31 pm

In the paper again today, apparently she plans to now sue the NHS for making her a laughing stock and for ruining her life......
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 28th July 2013, 5:47 pm

Oh dear, what a stupid stupid girl! I would like to say I hope she has learnt something from this experience, but I very much doubt it. I just hope her children don't suffer because of it x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 28th July 2013, 5:50 pm

She's so ugly, such a dog! Urgh xx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th July 2013, 9:15 pm

Wish they wouldn't put her in the paper anymore!! It's not her boobs getting attention it's her stupidity xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next