Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worried the implants won't be big enough?

+9
Whitt0902
Vix85
Lisa34
Midgiebites
alipops66
halo
jenniferrf1
COOKIE
bumblebee
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Worried the implants won't be big enough?  Empty Worried the implants won't be big enough?

Post by bumblebee 20th June 2013, 5:04 pm

So was I! I was allowed a maximum of 365 cc's as my body couldn't hold anymore. But I am soooo pleased to say that I went from a 32A to 30ff/32f (I was wearing the wrong back size). So for any ladies stressing like I did, don't assume you won't be able to get the boobies you want and just enjoy the experience dancedance
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Worried the implants won't be big enough?  Empty Re: Worried the implants won't be big enough?

Post by COOKIE 20th June 2013, 5:09 pm

Love this post babe. Stressing about size pre-op is probably one of the biggest fears women have who come here, so its nice to read someone who listened and trusted their surgeon and to see what a great result you have (I'll fix ya pic now hun). 

Really happy for you babe xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Worried the implants won't be big enough?  Empty Re: Worried the implants won't be big enough?

Post by jenniferrf1 20th June 2013, 6:08 pm

Congrats :) we all worry about size and what were end up with, some girls worry aswell that there having fewer ccs the other girls but like you've shown... It's all about the individual xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee 20th June 2013, 7:13 pm

I just realised I put 365 but it was 360 - not that 5cc's would really make a difference! Thank you for fixing my pic cookie :D. Just thought I'd spread some positive vibes as I was convinced I would never be this size - how wrong I was! Jennifer, you must be getting excited!! I hope the weeks fly by for you hun Smike xx
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 20th June 2013, 7:27 pm

They they look fab bumblebee I'm
My surprised your so happy and 360cc on a tiny fre goes a long way xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 20th June 2013, 7:28 pm

Im not surprised that was supposed to say :doh:
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by alipops66 20th June 2013, 7:56 pm

Wow, just goes to show how different each and everyone is, I had 455ccs and am in 32FF, was a 32B.
I guess that's where our surgeons expertise comes and knows what fits our frames, so glad you are happy, was a lovely post to read :ok:
xx
alipops66
alipops66
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th June 2013, 8:09 pm

Thank you i am excited! times going way to slow....when i wrote my earlier post i wrote it on my phone so couldnt see your avi...you look great!! Is that the m&s sports bra? if so i brought one and love it with the rice boobs lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgiebites 20th June 2013, 8:13 pm

Bumblebee they look AWESOME!  No wonder your so chuffed with them yes What were your pre op stats? xxx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee 20th June 2013, 8:53 pm

Thanks Halo! Yours look brill from what I can see Thumbsup Are you happy with them?

Alipops, I know, I'm very glad I trusted my surgeon because I love them. They've made a world of difference to my confidence!

Yes Jennifer it is the m&s one. I love it, very secure! I'm actually going to buy another to sleep in at night as the band is a bit loose on it now the swelling is gone! xx

Midgiebites, I was wearing a 32a but the back size was wrong so 30b I guess, I'm 5'6 roughly and 9st (that fluctuates depending how much I behave haha). I had slightly tuberous breasts too, not pretty at all! Thanks for the lovely compliment :smil:Am I right in saying you go in in 5 days or am I muddled? xx
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee 20th June 2013, 8:56 pm

I feel I should correct something I said there..

When I said tuberous breasts weren't pretty, I meant my own, not anyone elses! I'm sure there are some gorgeous ladies out there with tuberous breasts!
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgiebites 20th June 2013, 8:57 pm

Yes 5 days!!!  Can't wait to join the booby club!! xxx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee 20th June 2013, 9:02 pm

Ahhh so exciting yahoo. I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything goes brilliantly for you fingers crossed. xxx
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th June 2013, 9:02 pm

Aww great, i brought two sizes as im not sure what size ill be and got it in black aswell :) cant wait to full it with boobs not rice lol... We have similar stats...im 5,9 and 9'10. I wear a 34B and have slightly tuberous breasts aswell so i hope i have results like you lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 20th June 2013, 9:03 pm

Bumblebee your avi is fab xx I too had little implants, only 325cc but I went from a 32 A to a 30/32 F!!
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee 20th June 2013, 9:13 pm

Oohh the black with the leopard print trim? I think I might get that one :smil:I'm sure you'll end up with lovely results hun! Id be happy to show you before and after photos but as I'm a newbie I'm not sure how I could get them to you! 🤷xx

Thank you Lisa, so is yours! I'm envious of that flat tum!! I remember seeing your stats before my op and having hope because of them so thank youuu hehe Thumbsup xx
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 20th June 2013, 9:16 pm

Aww im glad i could help xx It's just a good angle hun lol xx 7 kids, my tum is definatly not flat. But thank you xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee 20th June 2013, 9:20 pm

7 kids Shocked You look brilliant for having 7 kids, be very proud! xx
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th June 2013, 9:30 pm

Yer thats the one!! :D Well most girls use picturetrail to show their pictures but i havn't made one yet obv and dont know how so i dont blame you lol :) Ty though xxxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee 20th June 2013, 9:53 pm

I could make a picture trail but I wouldn't be able to pm you the password though cause I'm not an active member :( no problem! If I become an active member before your surgery date I'll be sure to send you the details xx
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st June 2013, 8:44 am

Thank you that's really great of you :) xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 21st June 2013, 12:28 pm

I have the black with leopard print trim, really good bra xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee 21st June 2013, 1:05 pm

Yeah I think it's cute but not too in your face xx
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Worried the implants won't be big enough?  Empty big enough?

Post by Whitt0902 23rd July 2013, 8:18 pm

i have been advised to go for a 340g implant as i would like to be a D cup, currently a 34b/c with no breast tissue left(breastfed) i am quite petite 5'2 and slim, dont want to look top heavy but worried that i will wish i had bigger boobs?? what do you think?
Whitt0902
Whitt0902
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 23rd July 2013, 8:22 pm

I'm no expert but I think that implant size with get you to a D size and maybe more. And fill you out again. Best thing to do is make sure your 100% with your surgeon and trust what he is saying. Some of the ladies on here also try out the 'rice boobs' xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next