Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

worried about my implants being too hard ....

+4
Lovely@41
Little jen
Chanhassen
Trisha
8 posters

Go down

worried about my implants being too hard .... Empty worried about my implants being too hard ....

Post by Trisha 23rd June 2011, 3:06 pm

Just wondered how soft implants are meant to be. Im my consultation I got to feel the implants I would be getting they were lovely, and very soft. However although I am eight days pot op and apparently still very swollen, they are rock hard. bit gutted wanted some squishyness xx
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

worried about my implants being too hard .... Empty Re: worried about my implants being too hard ....

Post by Chanhassen 23rd June 2011, 3:36 pm

I don't really have any advise as I'm only 2 days in but I'm pretty sure they soften up over time hun. 8 days is still early days x
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

worried about my implants being too hard .... Empty Re: worried about my implants being too hard ....

Post by Trisha 23rd June 2011, 3:38 pm

are yours pretty soft already?? xx
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 23rd June 2011, 3:40 pm

It will take a long time for them to soften. you have to give it at least 6 months - 1 year, they do a lot of changing and just soften with time.

Hang on in there, all good things come to those who wait.

x
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely@41 23rd June 2011, 3:42 pm

Mine are harder than I hope they will be in say 12 weeks. I think they have a long way to go yet, after reading all the other girls posts.xx
Lovely@41
Lovely@41
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by star2angel 23rd June 2011, 3:55 pm

I am three weeks tomorrow and mine are still pretty firm. They are softer on the surface now but still way firmer than normal boobs further in - if you know what I mean.

Also, I find they vary a bit. If I have taken it easy and am relaxed, they move around more than if I am tired and they are sore.

Have a little patience and you will get there in the end......That's what I keep telling myself too so I know its easier said than done!
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanhassen 23rd June 2011, 5:17 pm

Mine are like rocks still! X
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 23rd June 2011, 5:45 pm

at about 9 weeks now, mine r considerably softer then before, but have some way to go. I wonder why they feel so hard tho? what makes the actual implant hard?? x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha 23rd June 2011, 5:58 pm

i think it might be the swelling, I wish I was a 34 ff/g mine r v small!! xx
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd June 2011, 5:59 pm

4 months before mine were softer then 9 months before they were fully soft
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kezmac 23rd June 2011, 6:13 pm

I'm 4 weeks and mine arent much softer, they seem really far apart, cant wait for a proper cleavage worried about my implants being too hard .... 899188
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha 23rd June 2011, 6:18 pm

Mine are very far apart, I keep reminding myself to see the bigger picture but its hard when I look like this at the mo. My bf really doesnt like them I feel like a liability with all these wounds on me xx
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down