Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my implants moving..getting worried!

+4
zimbabwegirl
nads
Miss Ellie
missmarie60
8 posters

Go down

my implants moving..getting worried! Empty my implants moving..getting worried!

Post by missmarie60 15th May 2009, 5:44 pm

i have all feeling back in my boobs now, but the last couple days, since i've been back at work really, my left boob ( with the slanted breast bone under it) seems to move a lot. when i bend forward i can feel it drop forward and certain movements i can feel it kind of rubbing over my bone. do you think this will settle? has anyone else experienced their implants moving? could be because of my breast bone that this is how it will be all the time, it does'nt look any different, i'm just aware of that one an awful lot. think i will phone my ps next week and get his opinion. am i being paranoid?

love marie x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

my implants moving..getting worried! Empty Re: my implants moving..getting worried!

Post by Miss Ellie 15th May 2009, 5:58 pm

Aww, mate, here's a Hug

Sounds to me like you're starting to move around a bit more & your sensations are coming back just when you're just getting used to being numb. Mine are slushing around, when I run upstairs I'm in serious danger of getting a black eye & have to hold them (not good as I run up and downstairs all day).

I'm sure it's just another 'thing' on your road to recovery that makes you think "OOO, should that be happening & should I be upset about it?"

Give your surgeon a call to put you mind at ease though, you'll feel miles better once you've got reassurance from him.

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

my implants moving..getting worried! Empty Re: my implants moving..getting worried!

Post by missmarie60 15th May 2009, 6:03 pm

aaaw thanks ellie, i prob am worrying over nothing and i guess they are not going to sit pretty straight away in there final positions..i am moving my arms about a lot and stretching ( not too much tho) now i'm back at work, so i've prob woken them up big time Boobs , i will phone 'my man dan' next week tho so he can reassure me. love marie x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 15th May 2009, 6:12 pm

I agree you are still eary post op Marie so i'm sure things are just settling x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 15th May 2009, 6:19 pm

thanks nads that sounds reassuring Hug x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 15th May 2009, 7:42 pm

Hi there - funny mine yesterday both felt like they moved a bit more towards the middle and then I slightly pushed them back to where they were, and all felt a bit strange .. bit creepy really .. was trying to be really blase at work about it but kept nipping to the loo to make sure they were where they were supposed to be ... and they were .. just felt strange.
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 16th May 2009, 8:59 am

Hey hun, i think its just because your getting the sensation back in your breast (the nerves are re healing) which will make you very aware of any movement or sensation. I dont think it will be anything to worry about. xxxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 16th May 2009, 11:16 am

hey lovely, the girls have given ya some good advice. It's strange when they begin to settle and get softer. As Ellie said, you get used to all the weird feelings and they begin to feel 'normal'... then something changes and we think 'what's happening there!!!'

If you're still worried then mention it to your PS lovely. Do you have your 6 week checkup booked in?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 16th May 2009, 12:02 pm

Just wanted to say I'm sure I remember this too...some very weird sensations! But I don't have much feeling back yet so maybe that's why you're feeling it more...

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 16th May 2009, 5:48 pm

RoxyChick wrote: Do you have your 6 week checkup booked in?

xx

i apparently have a 3 month check which i worked out to be mid july, i have decided to wear my sports bras for another 2 weeks just to be on the safe side, as my ps said 4 weeks, but most of the girls wear theres for 6 weeks so i'm going with you guys. i'm sure it will settle down soon, if not i will contact my ps.
thanks for all your advice girls 👍

love marie x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 16th May 2009, 9:12 pm

Never heard of that but im sure your ps will reassure you x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down