Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

under wires just wont sit under my boobs - why?

+5
2nd time lucky
Wishful
ruby roo
*Alice*
Meemoo
9 posters

Go down

under wires just wont sit under my boobs - why? Empty under wires just wont sit under my boobs - why?

Post by Meemoo 4th August 2012, 8:15 pm

Hi,

I have been being very paitient and trying not to fuss about the state of my boobs - as I'm taking all your lovely advice and hoping they still have a lot of changes to come my way under wires just wont sit under my boobs - why? 1978086825

So today I went to try on a few normal underwire bras for when my boobs are ready (9 wks and still wearing a sports bra 24/7), BUT not one of them fitted me - the under wire part wouldn't fit under my boobs - but much lower, and gapped al the way around. There is no way I could wear one of these.

How come they are not fitting at all??
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

under wires just wont sit under my boobs - why? Empty Re: under wires just wont sit under my boobs - why?

Post by *Alice* 4th August 2012, 8:17 pm

How early PO are you Meemo? It could be that your boobs just haven't dropped enough yet hun. x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

under wires just wont sit under my boobs - why? Empty Re: under wires just wont sit under my boobs - why?

Post by Meemoo 4th August 2012, 8:22 pm

Hi Alice,

I'm 9 weeks. My boobs haven't covered my scars so do you think they still have more dropping to do then?

I tried on loads and loads of different styles in M&S and not one fitted. the actual wire part of the bra was sticking out and I could get 3 fingers in the gaps.
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 4th August 2012, 8:26 pm

Hi Hun, I had this on a few occasions and it is down to your implant not fully dropping to where they should be!! Have you been told about massage them down to help bringing them down?? Just mention it to your surgeon when u see him that they don't fit into normally wired bras and he should assist you of what will help.. I no its a pain but hopefully they will dropped in next few weeks xxxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 4th August 2012, 8:30 pm

I think you might be best buying some non wired bras instead hun, until they drop more. Have you been measured? Also, make sure you check with your PS before massaging, just in case it's against his instructions x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 4th August 2012, 8:31 pm

Oh you definitely have a way to go yet until they've finished dropping/changing, at 9 weeks PO your boobs will have a lot of upper pole and not much lower pole so it makes a lot of sense that you're struggling to fit properly in underwires. Generally women start seeing the final results at 6-12 months PO so it's possibly a case of being patient for now while you go through the awkward stage...Annoying I know.

Totally agree with Wishful's post, she's given some excellent advice there.

Did you ask for a professional fitting at all? x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 4th August 2012, 8:33 pm

Hi ruby-roo,

Really - that kind of makes sense. I do hope they have a lot of changes to still go through so that is good to hear. I have just tried on my old post-op bras and they wont sit properly in those either.

I wasn't told about massage but after doing a bit of my own research I'm not sure I should as I have textured anatomicals - I'm not sure you should massage these.

Thanks for your reply x x
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 4th August 2012, 8:35 pm

I too think its maybe you still need to drop a bit more. I know its hard to be patient but you are still early days hun. As for massaging Wishful is right ,you should check with your surgeon. My surgeon says textured implants should not be and dont need to be massaged because they have to adhere to your tissues and massaging can stop this, but as we all know all surgeons have their own opinion xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 4th August 2012, 8:38 pm

Wishful and Alice - thanks.

Yes I did have a fitting and the lady didn't know why they didn't seem to fit (and I got too embarased to tell her I had a recent BA).

Do you know if anatomical unders drop like other implats do? Not many people seem to have them and I have read somewhere that they don't change much. I may post this as a seperate question.

x x
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th August 2012, 9:55 pm

You probably need a bigger cup size and as you are still early you will need to drop and fluff a bit more. Yes anatomical unders will drop.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mildura 5th August 2012, 11:10 am

Hi Meemoo,

I have two friends that have had anatomicals and they do seem to take longer to drop compared to round implants. Whatever you do DON'T massage, they are textured because they need to adhere to the pockets in order to prevent rotation. Anatomicals are used very often here in France and i've seen on a french forum that one of the girls who decided to massage (against the warnings of her PS, i should add) has had problems with her implant turning during the night. Luckily for her it's just one that goes sideways but i'm sure you don't want to be repositioning your implants every morning!
Anyway, try not to worry about the above, it was just one girls experience out of the hundreds on the forum who have had no problems with rotation, it's just that she was the only one to try massaging to make the implants drop.
xx
mildura
mildura
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th August 2012, 1:35 pm

Never massage textured implants unless advised by your surgeon babe, it's just not necessary lovely unless your surgeon feels you have early signs of CC or that your boobs are being stubborn like in Ruby's case, I was the same myself and was also advised to massage to encourage the breasts to drop, but those instructions must come from your surgeon.

If you feel your boobs are being a little stubborn hun, then do make an appointment to see your surgeon to request any advice that may help.

My boobs although had dropped, still had a lot of settling to do and the skin remained raised on my sterum for a long while and I just couldn't get bras to sit right or comfortably, but it does all come good in the end Meemoo after our boobs start to behave and reach their target lol.

Some of us do require a little help for them to get there though, so if you feel yours might too, then go back and see your surgeon hun. Its nothing at all to be concerned about, but it's possible they may advise you wait it out, or possibly offer massage, but I'm unsure about massage and anatomicals, die to the risk of turning like mildura mentioned.

I do know you will get there though meemoo. Its very common for bras to fit this way at first until your breasts fully settle and yes, anatomicals do drop too. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 5th August 2012, 8:16 pm

Thank you ladies as always for your words of wisdom x x x
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 5th August 2012, 8:31 pm

Hi meemoo!,ive had anatomical unders and i too had a lot of trouble getting bras to fit!,ive wasted loads of money on ill fitting bras !,it took about 6 months to get one to fit right ,but they did start to drop then and im noticing now they are slightly softer and dropped abit more filling a bra out better !im nearly 9 months now!,i also had trouble with bikinis fitting right!! so ended up with soft bandeau type! i would like them to be a bit softer,so maybe they will change a bit upto 12 monthsxxxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 6th August 2012, 5:32 pm

Hi Sparky

Thanks for your reply - a fellow anatomical girl under wires just wont sit under my boobs - why? 184153

Mine have stayed the same now for weeks and weeks - I know this to be true as I take pics for my own reference! My left has hardly dropped at all and is still much smaller than my right (which is strange as I am right handed and I've heard that this side is the side that normally takes longer to drop).

I am trying to be patient and not worry - but I am worried under wires just wont sit under my boobs - why? 869500 so knowing that your's took 6 months to fit into a bra and drop is very reassuring.

I am still wearing sports bras as my left implant seems to be moving about when I bend forward or run down the stairs. I have a holiday booked in 4 weeks time and was really really hoping to be able to wear normal bras - but they just don't fit at all.

I hope yours continue to soften up a little more - what time of implant was it? Mine was naterelle responsive and still feel very very hard, although I could live with that if I have to.

If you had the choice again would you still choose the anatomical?

Thanks for your reply x x
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 6th August 2012, 7:26 pm

Ho meemoo,mine are nagor xhp,i didnt really have any choice in unders an overs because i have very little breast tissue and also when i had a mammogram,before i had the implants i had some calcium deposits which were checked out but the doc left a marker in so they could be easily checked next time,therefore Mr Spyrou said unders were the best, for when i have my next mammogram so that the marker will still be visible!! I do like the shape of the anatomicals,in a push up bra from the side they have a very natural rounded top!!!,i still wear some padded bras and get a bit of a cleavage,without bra i have a wide gap but still the boobs look good ,so not complaining!!!an hubby loves them xxx...Hope you get into wires for your holidays!!!are you going away anywhere??xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 6th August 2012, 8:24 pm

Hi,

Yes unders are much better for mammograms - my mum has just beaten cancer so I know the importance of these!

So far I'm glad I have the anatomicals too - just feeling a bit deflated with all this waiting and not knowing what they will end up like! (and desperately hoping they will fluff as well!).

I'm off to Cyrus with my son and baby girl on the 5th Sept - I noticed you are going back to Corfu around the same time - 4 weeks and counting!!!!

Thanks again x x
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 6th August 2012, 8:32 pm

Yes we go 7th!,cant wait,but ive got my daughters wedding next sunday so havent had much time to think about holiday clothes yet!!! I hope you have a lovely time in Cyprus,lets hope we get some sun cos theres not been much of it in Leeds latley!! Oh only a week or so ago mine measured an extra inch across boobs so i think theve fluffed!!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down